Post New ThreadReply

Old 04-27-2009, 06:03 PM
MACH15 MACH15 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: HTC Mogul 6800 4 NOW
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.1

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View MACH15's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View MACH15's Photo Album Add MACH15's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Whos with me

What's up everyone!!! Just wanted to comment on a certain subject. As far as I can tell, there isn't one for this. If so, I've yet to find , if not I guess I'll be the first :-}So here goes. Me personally...I just want to commend these great folks from SPJ. Not just the staff, but the members as well as casual viewers who put ALOT of time and effort into this site. These people not only have full time jobs, but families too boot. The information, videos, tutorials, programs, ROMS,and etc...........(you get the picture).......HIT THAT THANKS BUTTON ALL YOU CAN. The brains and knowledge that I have witnessed here, is by FAR, outstanding.....no wait, SUPERB!!! Now, I'm not posting this to get brownie points, or anything else for my benefit. This site takes $$$$ to maintain and lots and lots, I cannnot emphasize enough, hard work. I've been doing some thinking since I've been fortunate enough to become a member of the absolutely BEST PPC website known. Starting next month I'm gonna become a premium member and pay the $40 annual fee, AND I know it's not alot, but every lil bit helps........donating $15.00 a month for site maintenance. This is not an advertising scheme in no way shape or form . This is me showing my gratitude for all they do. Heck, I waste more money a month on cokes and crap from vending machines at work. Think about it, if everyone, newcommers, current members, and so on would donate even a dollar or two amonth, thats better than a kick in the butt.....don't you think? So, everyone, these programs and mods are FREE.........that's fair. I hope that this doesn't get me in trouble, but that's how I feel and this is a group effort, right? Let's keep this site rockin for years to come. Enjoy tweaking your phones and such.....I'm out........................................
The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to MACH15 For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 04-27-2009, 06:07 PM
Mobile Model: TOUCHpro2
Mobile OS: 7.0

Thanked 6,709 Times in 2,216 Posts

View jr5416's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View jr5416's Photo Album Add jr5416's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Whos with me

Sounds like a great idea bro but u posted this in the wrong section.

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to jr5416 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2009, 06:07 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch
Mobile Carrier: Bell

Thanked 1,491 Times in 532 Posts

View raybond25's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View raybond25's Photo Album Add raybond25's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by jr5416 View Post

Sounds like a great idea bro but u posted this in the wrong section.
i already got this bro, moved into the off topic section
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to raybond25 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2009, 06:13 PM
MACH15 MACH15 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: HTC Mogul 6800 4 NOW

View MACH15's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View MACH15's Photo Album Add MACH15's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Sorry, I got distracted!!! My wife yelled at me for not taking outthe trash...hehe
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to MACH15 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2009, 06:24 PM

View raybond25's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View raybond25's Photo Album Add raybond25's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by MACH15 View Post

Sorry, I got distracted!!! My wife yelled at me for not taking outthe trash...hehe
hahaha, don't sweat it.

welcome to the site, thanks for your contributions and future contributions
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to raybond25 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2009, 06:26 PM
OG Member
Mobile Model: Pixel 7 Pro
Mobile Carrier: Metro PCS
Mobile OS: Android

Thanked 10,859 Times in 2,859 Posts
Downloads: 26
Uploads: 152

View puertoblack2003's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View puertoblack2003's Photo Album Add puertoblack2003's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by MACH15 View Post

What's up everyone!!! Just wanted to comment on a certain subject. As far as I can tell, there isn't one for this. If so, I've yet to find , if not I guess I'll be the first :-}So here goes. Me personally...I just want to commend these great folks from SPJ. Not just the staff, but the members as well as casual viewers who put ALOT of time and effort into this site. These people not only have full time jobs, but families too boot. The information, videos, tutorials, programs, ROMS,and etc...........(you get the picture).......HIT THAT THANKS BUTTON ALL YOU CAN. The brains and knowledge that I have witnessed here, is by FAR, outstanding.....no wait, SUPERB!!! Now, I'm not posting this to get brownie points, or anything else for my benefit. This site takes $$$$ to maintain and lots and lots, I cannnot emphasize enough, hard work. I've been doing some thinking since I've been fortunate enough to become a member of the absolutely BEST PPC website known. Starting next month I'm gonna become a premium member and pay the $40 annual fee, AND I know it's not alot, but every lil bit helps........donating $15.00 a month for site maintenance. This is not an advertising scheme in no way shape or form . This is me showing my gratitude for all they do. Heck, I waste more money a month on cokes and crap from vending machines at work. Think about it, if everyone, newcommers, current members, and so on would donate even a dollar or two amonth, thats better than a kick in the butt.....don't you think? So, everyone, these programs and mods are FREE.........that's fair. I hope that this doesn't get me in trouble, but that's how I feel and this is a group effort, right? Let's keep this site rockin for years to come. Enjoy tweaking your phones and such.....I'm out........................................

Your thoughts and comment is well appreciative.For that i thank you.I believe that is our goal is to offer ours services to the "unknown" which i mean the unknown is those that has no clue about ppc.Though I'm grateful of the donations for the site .That helps pay the bill and updated the site programs and more.Let's not forget the guys that dedicate themselves countless of hours and time creating themes,roms and such and they only ask is a dollar for there time....because its free to the community ,it's only fair and contribute to them too.

I wish there are more people as yourself that can think logically as you have.But unfortunately some don't think that way all they do is snatch and run....and those i never give support...especially by me becasue i do look at the stats...

pb

The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to puertoblack2003 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2009, 06:28 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

very nicely put my man! it does take cash to keep this place running and to do upgrades on the server with as we continue to grow. thanks for all the kind words you typed they really do mean a lot to see that all the hard work has paid off
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2009, 06:32 PM
**formerly chris101**
Mobile Model: Touch PRO

View BiohaZard's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View BiohaZard's Photo Album Add BiohaZard's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Thanks for the words and consideration. These contributors are the ones that make SPJ worth coming back to...over and over again...trust me. I know. Thank you again for your consideration, and we can only hope that more and more people follow your example.

-bio

The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to BiohaZard For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2009, 06:51 PM
Find Em Hot Leave Em Wet
Mobile Model: TP2, omnia, Mogul
Mobile Carrier: Can You Hear Me Now

Thanked 2,677 Times in 807 Posts

View MikeyD's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View MikeyD's Photo Album Add MikeyD's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

thank you man like all the others said your word are very motivating and i hope others follow suit

The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to MikeyD For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2009, 07:02 PM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

also i had to add this tid-bit:

dont you hate them damn vnding machines they place so close to your work area!!!! them ****ers take a lot of my money throughout an average week hahaa

gotta get my candy bars and my chips you know haha
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2009, 07:32 PM
**formerly chris101**
Mobile Model: Touch PRO

View BiohaZard's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View BiohaZard's Photo Album Add BiohaZard's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

also i had to add this tid-bit:

dont you hate them damn vnding machines they place so close to your work area!!!! them ****ers take a lot of my money throughout an average week hahaa

gotta get my candy bars and my chips you know haha
don't lie, you KNOW they are lifesavers every now and again!

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BiohaZard For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2009, 07:40 PM

“ Originally Posted by BiohaZard View Post

don't lie, you KNOW they are lifesavers every now and again!
hahahahahaa one word....... munchies
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2009, 07:44 PM
Mobile Model: TP

Thanked 2,840 Times in 1,141 Posts

View TweetyBear's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View TweetyBear's Photo Album Add TweetyBear's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

eh..no munchies here. i bring my own

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TweetyBear For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2009, 08:12 PM

“ Originally Posted by TweetyBear View Post

eh..no munchies here. i bring my own
hahahaah word i wish i would remember to do that.... so much cheaper but sometimes i dont know what i want and the machine is like a calling since it has soooo many varities
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2009, 08:24 PM
Mobile Model: several
Mobile Carrier: quakor

View Longfist's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Longfist's Photo Album Add Longfist's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I agree with what u say here,

Some money in trade of all the work thats been done here is probably always welcome and gives some feedback.
In some time i will send some to become premium member but i need to upload some valuta to the paypal first.
So if 20% of the members would do that i think u guys would be doin OK.

grtz
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Longfist For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2009, 08:29 PM

“ Originally Posted by Longfist View Post

I agree with what u say here,

Some money in trade of all the work thats been done here is probably always welcome and gives some feedback.
In some time i will send some to become premium member but i need to upload some valuta to the paypal first.
So if 20% of the members would do that i think u guys would be doin OK.

grtz
yeah if 20% of the members total were to donate 1 dollar we would get 12,000 in donations for that much
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2009, 08:31 PM

yeah if 20% of the members total were to donate 1 dollar we would get 12,000 in donations for that much
hahaha man, if 20% of the member's donated we could almost be a profitable business :P
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to raybond25 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-08-2009, 07:15 PM
amish papa smurf hustler
Mobile Model: touch pro
Mobile Carrier: sprint

View smw's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View smw's Photo Album Add smw's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Damn need to freshin this post up haha. I got five on it haha.
The Following User Says Thank You to smw For This Useful Post:
Old 07-15-2009, 02:37 PM
Blackberry Dude
Mobile Model: Rim 8330
Mobile OS: Unknown

View austinator's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View austinator's Photo Album Add austinator's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

hahahaah word i wish i would remember to do that.... so much cheaper but sometimes i dont know what i want and the machine is like a calling since it has soooo many varities
dude be glad you don't work by us, the vending machine has an actual touch screen that plays all kinds of cool advertisements and stuff. it gets you every time. Sometimes I'm not even in the mood for munchies or soda, I just stop to look at how cool it is, then the ads make me want munchies, and the bastards make it super convenient cause even if i am not carrying cash, i can swipe my card in the machine.

On the note of the original post, I totally agree. I am not sure what you guys are using here to pay the bills, but i know that on my home forum I can tell you the ads do not do enough to pay all the bills for updating and upgrading the forum. I would like to spend some more time here before i begin donating, however i am liking what i am seeing, and if i decide I like it enough, I will certianly become an avid donater.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to austinator For This Useful Post:
Old 07-15-2009, 02:41 PM

View jr5416's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View jr5416's Photo Album Add jr5416's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

So im guessing this guy just wanted some rep or something he never did get a premium membership?

The Following User Says Thank You to jr5416 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-15-2009, 03:52 PM
OG Member
Mobile Model: Pixel 7 Pro
Mobile Carrier: Metro PCS
Mobile OS: Android

Thanked 10,859 Times in 2,859 Posts
Downloads: 26
Uploads: 152

View puertoblack2003's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View puertoblack2003's Photo Album Add puertoblack2003's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by austinator View Post

dude be glad you don't work by us, the vending machine has an actual touch screen that plays all kinds of cool advertisements and stuff. it gets you every time. Sometimes I'm not even in the mood for munchies or soda, I just stop to look at how cool it is, then the ads make me want munchies, and the bastards make it super convenient cause even if i am not carrying cash, i can swipe my card in the machine.

On the note of the original post, I totally agree. I am not sure what you guys are using here to pay the bills, but i know that on my home forum I can tell you the ads do not do enough to pay all the bills for updating and upgrading the forum. I would like to spend some more time here before i begin donating, however i am liking what i am seeing, and if i decide I like it enough, I will certianly become an avid donater.
you are certainly right...running a forum is not cheap..and google don't pay much either..but it do pay some bills..lol...but I'm always thank full for the members that do help out...With there consistence donation i manged to get us new server, whcih is alot better then what we had.And upgraded my vb license and others.

So im guessing this guy just wanted some rep or something he never did get a premium membership?
no...just commenting that running a site can be costly...which is a valid point

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to puertoblack2003 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-15-2009, 04:03 PM

what do you mean he never said anything like that
Old 07-15-2009, 04:10 PM

what do you mean he never said anything like that
Yea he did bro look here its in the first post :

"Starting next month I'm gonna become a premium member and pay the $40 annual fee, AND I know it's not alot, but every lil bit helps........donating $15.00 a month for site maintenance. "

Old 07-15-2009, 04:19 PM

Yea he did bro look here its in the first post :

"Starting next month I'm gonna become a premium member and pay the $40 annual fee, AND I know it's not alot, but every lil bit helps........donating $15.00 a month for site maintenance. "
well there is no need to call him out things come up.... shit life is life we dont got to go around the boards pointingout random shit to just start picking fights.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-15-2009, 04:25 PM

well there is no need to call him out things come up.... shit life is life we dont got to go around the boards pointingout random shit to just start picking fights.
Not picking any fights bro jut asked .

Old 07-15-2009, 04:50 PM

Not picking any fights bro jut asked .
but it can get a fight started thats what im saying..... no biggie just dont need drama started on the boards
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-15-2009, 05:06 PM
Creativity Unleashed
Mobile Model: htc pro2 baby!!!!!!
Mobile Carrier: sprint

Thanked 4,467 Times in 1,422 Posts

View PHE-NOM's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View PHE-NOM's Photo Album Add PHE-NOM's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

but it can get a fight started thats what im saying..... no biggie just dont need drama started on the boards
thats right, we dont need no drama, but dash, you holding out man! since the day i joined this site i havent seen the little magnet next to your name, and i know you got money because of your "man whore" bussiness! all i see is that little gray crown and no magnet! wait a minute.......shit! i forget bro! that little "gray" crown means you're 1 of the owners! hahaha, my bad.......lol.

Old 07-15-2009, 05:16 PM

“ Originally Posted by PHE-NOM View Post

thats right, we dont need no drama, but dash, you holding out man! since the day i joined this site i havent seen the little magnet next to your name, and i know you got money because of your "man whore" bussiness! all i see is that little gray crown and no magnet! wait a minute.......shit! i forget bro! that little "gray" crown means you're 1 of the owners! hahaha, my bad.......lol.
hahahahahahaha thats great
Post New ThreadReply