TaylorSPJ TaylorSPJ is offline   Thread Starter  
Nickel Nickel NINE
Mobile Model: HTC DIAMOND
Mobile Carrier: sprint
Mobile OS: 6.1

Thanked 4,383 Times in 1,330 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View TaylorSPJ's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View TaylorSPJ's Photo Album Add TaylorSPJ's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Diamond and Cranberry Juice dont Mix

My heart dropped when I seen it fall in......Had a mini heart attack....grabbed it as fast as I could, but it didnt make it....

fell of the arm of my chair and went right into a tall glass of juice...I had drank about 3/4 of it so the ass end was sticking out. i disassembled it in about 3 min and took a blow dryer to it for 30 min....everything was working great....i called sprint (just to get a new one.) , thankfully I didnt have to claim water damage....i went from 4 different ppl with sprint b4 I got them to send out a new one free of charge....should be here in the next few days....after I got off the phone with them I called Superman and I was talking with him for about 30 min or so and then I relized The screen wouldnt respond anymore....soft reset didnt help and now I see some spots in the screen...lol thank god I called sprint first on the phone see I could say there was no water damage and got a new one on the way....

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TaylorSPJ For This Useful Post:
Old 05-17-2009, 10:00 PM
SPJ FREAKSTER!
Mobile Model: PRO&DIAMOND!!
Mobile Carrier: Rev a speeeeeddddddd

Thanked 1,139 Times in 584 Posts

View 1mrlcb's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View 1mrlcb's Photo Album Add 1mrlcb's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Diamond and Cranberry Juice dont Mix

Mannn that sucks but at least your getting a new one sent out!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 1mrlcb For This Useful Post:
Old 05-17-2009, 10:00 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Vogue , Mogul
Mobile OS: 6.5

View 1LOMOFO's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View 1LOMOFO's Photo Album Add 1LOMOFO's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Darn thirst, LOL sorry to hear about your loss, but glad your getn a new one in a few days man.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 1LOMOFO For This Useful Post:
Old 05-17-2009, 10:06 PM
Mobile Model: touch pro

Thanked 1,383 Times in 489 Posts

View parna1973's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View parna1973's Photo Album Add parna1973's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

At least ur getting a new one. diamond will have good kidneys..j/k

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to parna1973 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-17-2009, 10:17 PM
OG Member
Mobile Model: Pixel 7 Pro
Mobile Carrier: Metro PCS
Mobile OS: Android

Thanked 10,859 Times in 2,859 Posts
Downloads: 26
Uploads: 152

View puertoblack2003's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View puertoblack2003's Photo Album Add puertoblack2003's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

lol.. i remember one time my phone fell inside the toilet bowl with the case and all ,but i took the battery out quick and thank god it works...

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to puertoblack2003 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-17-2009, 10:17 PM
Nickel Nickel NINE

View TaylorSPJ's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View TaylorSPJ's Photo Album Add TaylorSPJ's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by 1mrlcb View Post

Mannn that sucks but at least your getting a new one sent out!

“ Originally Posted by 1LOMOFO View Post

Darn thirst, LOL sorry to hear about your loss, but glad your getn a new one in a few days man.
Yup, getting a new one made it all good...

“ Originally Posted by parna1973 View Post

At least ur getting a new one. diamond will have good kidneys..j/k
haha ya, I drink it cause i got really bad kidneys, didnt expect it would kill my phone...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TaylorSPJ For This Useful Post:
Old 05-17-2009, 10:18 PM
SPJ Addict :)
Mobile Model: DaPrettiestTouchPro
Mobile Carrier: SPRINT

Thanked 2,150 Times in 661 Posts

View littledaisy's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View littledaisy's Photo Album Add littledaisy's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

lmao!...sorry to laugh but your story telling skills are pretty damn funny ...but on another note..i wanted to ask (sorry to be asking on your thread Tay) but i just wanted to know if i can get my TP replaced for free if i dropped it and a big chunk of the chrome part chipped off.???..its horrible to look at..i see a big black spot on the top right corner...but i wouldnt know what to say though...thats not really an excuse to get a new one right?...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to littledaisy For This Useful Post:
Old 05-17-2009, 10:23 PM
Nickel Nickel NINE

“ Originally Posted by littledaisy View Post

lmao!...sorry to laugh but your story telling skills are pretty damn funny ...but on another note..i wanted to ask (sorry to be asking on your thread Tay) but i just wanted to know if i can get my TP replaced for free if i dropped it and a big chunk of the chrome part chipped off.???..its horrible to look at..i see a big black spot on the top right corner...but i wouldnt know what to say though...thats not really an excuse to get a new one right?...
ya learned this one today....go through the technical department...Isurion will want to file a claim no matter the issue and they charge up front....I finally got tranfered to the tech dep. and i explained that the speaker phone went out and the mic...and its intermittent and that was y i was on the phone at that time...she said ok asked for email address and physical address and that was that....no other questions... just tell em its messing up not about the big chunk that was chipped offf...

Old 05-17-2009, 10:26 PM
Nickel Nickel NINE

“ Originally Posted by puertoblack2003 View Post

lol.. i remember one time my phone fell inside the toilet bowl with the case and all ,but i took the battery out quick and thank god it works...
yea man looks like that case saved ur neck there....it was still on went i pulled it out too...blew dried it and it all work for a while....guess i didnt get all the water out....lol wish i had a case over it though...

Old 05-18-2009, 12:02 AM
SPJ Addict :)
Mobile Model: DaPrettiestTouchPro
Mobile Carrier: SPRINT

Thanked 2,150 Times in 661 Posts

View littledaisy's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View littledaisy's Photo Album Add littledaisy's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

thank you sir i'll see what i can come up with im gonna give it a try...that freakin thing is really bothering me...i even baught a case so i wouldnt have to look at it..but just knowing its there bugs the hell outta me ...anywho..thanks for the input

The Following User Says Thank You to littledaisy For This Useful Post:
Old 05-18-2009, 12:56 AM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

damn taylor that is too bad be sure to have a proper burial but at least you now get a new shiny toy and have extra accessories
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-18-2009, 01:31 PM
Nickel Nickel NINE

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

damn taylor that is too bad be sure to have a proper burial but at least you now get a new shiny toy and have extra accessories
lol yea I have to send the dead one back....not sure what I want to keep....battery and stylus maybe.....ganna have to keep the old battery cover though since it is dyed....funny thing is i moved it away from the arm chair cause i had a bad feeling and it still happened....lol

EDIT: I just picked up my phone to see if i had any missed calls, since the screen response had went out yesterday all i could really do is make calls using the dpad and sensor wheel....but the screen is working again!! lol these phones are soldiers man...but it has a nasty discoloration in the screen now....maybe i should pop this sucker in the microwave before sending it out so they cant see the screen when they turn it on... hmmm what to do, what to do...

Old 05-19-2009, 07:11 PM
Mobile Model: HtC ToUcH PrIzZo 2
Mobile Carrier: T-Mobile

Thanked 5,534 Times in 1,710 Posts

View GokuSS3's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View GokuSS3's Photo Album Add GokuSS3's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Yeah at least you got a new phone free of charge , I dropped my phone in water and claimed it water Damage they made me pay the 50 bucks but I got a new phone lol....

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GokuSS3 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-19-2009, 07:35 PM
Nickel Nickel NINE

“ Originally Posted by GokuSS3 View Post

Yeah at least you got a new phone free of charge , I dropped my phone in water and claimed it water Damage they made me pay the 50 bucks but I got a new phone lol....
haha yea i just checked my tracking on UPS and it shown it was delivered...called the wife and she said they didnt come...had her walk to the front porch and they just left it there and didnt even knock....bastards...lol yea i didnt claim water damage cause the indicator didnt get wet....but its obvious now on the screen it has grayed out almost everywhere except a few spot where it is obvious....so im hoping they dont catch that and try and charge me...ill act like i didnt know and talk my way out of it...

Old 05-19-2009, 07:40 PM

View GokuSS3's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View GokuSS3's Photo Album Add GokuSS3's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Yeah they did that with me with my pro. If i havent had seen her put the box in front of the door it would have sat there. They should at least knock or ring the door bell something lol...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GokuSS3 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-19-2009, 07:42 PM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Yeah they did that with me with my pro. If i havent had seen her put the box in front of the door it would have sat there. They should at least knock or ring the door bell something lol...
everytime i get a package from sprint or asurion they make me sign for it after they overnight each time..... never had a problem liek that..... guess im just special in their notes or something hahahha
The Following User Says Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-19-2009, 07:47 PM

everytime i get a package from sprint or asurion they make me sign for it after they overnight each time..... never had a problem liek that..... guess im just special in their notes or something hahahha
HAHA figures you would get overnight shipping to from them and they make you sign for it Sound like you know the right people lmao.

The Following User Says Thank You to GokuSS3 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-19-2009, 08:08 PM

HAHA figures you would get overnight shipping to from them and they make you sign for it Sound like you know the right people lmao.
hahaha and i dont even have to ask or make a point of it.... guess i am jsut special like my mommy tells me every morning hahaha
Old 05-19-2009, 08:13 PM
Nickel Nickel NINE

haha i was trippin cause im suprrised our dogs didnt go crazy....got two full grown akc Labs and they go nuts when big trucks pull up....although the chick who does our route for ups is screaming HOT....My wife checks her out when she comes....

The Following User Says Thank You to TaylorSPJ For This Useful Post:
Old 05-19-2009, 08:16 PM
Nickel Nickel NINE

haha ya well mine was overnighted and didnt have to sign either....lol i normally go out there when i see em pull up and i never signed b4 either.. ya im specail toooo lmaoo

The Following User Says Thank You to TaylorSPJ For This Useful Post:
Old 05-19-2009, 08:16 PM

“ Originally Posted by TaylorSPJ View Post

haha i was trippin cause im suprrised our dogs didnt go crazy....got two full grown akc Labs and they go nuts when big trucks pull up....although the chick who does our route for ups is screaming HOT....My wife checks her out when she comes....
hahahah very nice and damn tell her that her boy dashy says what up and that i need her number again cause i lost it hahaha... take a pic next time you see her
Old 05-19-2009, 08:18 PM
Nickel Nickel NINE

hahahah very nice and damn tell her that her boy dashy says what up and that i need her number again cause i lost it hahaha... take a pic next time you see her
lmaoo seriously bro she is banging, my father in-law told me about her when they moved accross the state and we took over the house....he told me he would just order shit to see her...lol

Old 05-19-2009, 08:23 PM

lmaoo seriously bro she is banging, my father in-law told me about her when they moved accross the state and we took over the house....he told me he would just order shit to see her...lol
well hook me up... she has to be able to get a deal on shipping herself to me
Old 05-19-2009, 10:53 PM
The VenumX Factor
Mobile Model: HTC Touch PRO
Mobile Carrier: Sprint

Thanked 3,998 Times in 1,192 Posts

View VenumX's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View VenumX's Photo Album Add VenumX's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

lmao, i would do the same.

The Following User Says Thank You to VenumX For This Useful Post:
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
cranberry, diamond, juice, mix