Old 05-22-2009, 05:22 PM
iamdasht19 iamdasht19 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
DASH'S New Work Truck

well this was a roll over that i decided to fix and than feel in love with so im now driving it..... its a 2002 ford f-150 full cab reg bed with a 5.4 liter v8 under the hood....... has 45,000 miles on her and runs like a dream.... cant complain considering i only paid 4800 after repairs for the truck tell me what you think guys

The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 05-22-2009, 05:24 PM
ADMIN-Watch what you say!
Mobile Model: Touch PRO2, Mogul
Mobile Carrier: On the NOW Network

Thanked 6,030 Times in 1,977 Posts

View BiG JeW's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View BiG JeW's Photo Album Add BiG JeW's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: DASH'S New Work Truck

looks pretty damn sweet.....funny how you say work truck... you wont need this for your job ENJOY the new whip!

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BiG JeW For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2009, 05:25 PM
SPJ FREAKSTER!
Mobile Model: PRO&DIAMOND!!
Mobile Carrier: Rev a speeeeeddddddd
Mobile OS: 6.1

Thanked 1,139 Times in 584 Posts

View 1mrlcb's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View 1mrlcb's Photo Album Add 1mrlcb's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Nice ride doesent look like a work truck to clean and i need to post some pics of my new ride!

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 1mrlcb For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2009, 05:28 PM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by 13iG Je\/\/ View Post

looks pretty damn sweet.....funny how you say work truck... you wont need this for your job ENJOY the new whip!
well as a hobby i fix and repair cars so this will be bringing alot of them home as well as motors in the bed and so on so it is my work truck per say hahahaha....... now that the weather is noce i will get to drive the beamer for my real day job.

“ Originally Posted by 1mrlcb View Post

Nice ride doesent look like a work truck to clean and i need to post some pics of my new ride!
hahahah thanks and she was well maintained by the previous owner...... beautiful truck and cant beat the price.... thats why it pays to repair yourself.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2009, 05:36 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Vogue , Mogul
Mobile Carrier: sprint

View 1LOMOFO's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View 1LOMOFO's Photo Album Add 1LOMOFO's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: DASHS New Work Truck

hella nice truck man! 45000 miles, thats just broke in LOL and the interior looks brand new!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 1LOMOFO For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2009, 05:49 PM
Mobile Model: Sprint Touch Pro
Mobile Carrier: Sprint

Thanked 1,567 Times in 480 Posts

View Sh0wNuF's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Sh0wNuF's Photo Album Add Sh0wNuF's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

damn, that is a beautiful truck and with 45000 miles for only $4800? damn...looks great man

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sh0wNuF For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2009, 05:54 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch wm6.5

Thanked 1,869 Times in 516 Posts

View menikfire's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View menikfire's Photo Album Add menikfire's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

nice truck there bro!! your riding big boys rides now!! lol it looks good!!

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to menikfire For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2009, 06:07 PM

“ Originally Posted by Sh0wNuF View Post

damn, that is a beautiful truck and with 45000 miles for only $4800? damn...looks great man
yup you get way cheaper when you fix yourself

“ Originally Posted by menikfire View Post

nice truck there bro!! your riding big boys rides now!! lol it looks good!!

hahaha still got the beamer for fun and this is dfor work on hahahhahaa and thanks
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2009, 06:48 PM
Mobile Model: Touch Pro

View benmiller's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View benmiller's Photo Album Add benmiller's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I think most the fun is fixing it yourself and the countless beers that get drank in the process I just started working the body of a 1987 datsun 280z over filling holes, shaving badges and extra chrome, prolly going to fab up some fiberglass bumpers (to shave about 75 to 90lbs of weight off) I would say half the car looks like its newish and the other half looks like its from 1978 haha... Sick truck though and you say that was a roll-over would never be able to tell. DASH = SICK TALENT
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to benmiller For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2009, 06:51 PM

View 1LOMOFO's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View 1LOMOFO's Photo Album Add 1LOMOFO's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by benmiller View Post

I think most the fun is fixing it yourself and the countless beers that get drank in the process I just started working the body of a 1987 datsun 280z over filling holes, shaving badges and extra chrome, prolly going to fab up some fiberglass bumpers (to shave about 75 to 90lbs of weight off) I would say half the car looks like its newish and the other half looks like its from 1978 haha... Sick truck though and you say that was a roll-over would never be able to tell. DASH = SICK TALENT
Man you need to post some pics of your project! Love those Z's

Old 05-22-2009, 06:51 PM

hahaha thanks and yup this is prolly my 20th roll over that i have done thus far..... just a fun hobby that the old man got me into...... i dont mind the body work but my two main auto loves are welding and painting/airbrushing
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2009, 06:55 PM

“ Originally Posted by 1LOMOFO View Post

Man you need to post some pics of your project! Love those Z's
hell yeah they are fun cars and my buddy just blew the engine in his so looks like i will be stuck rebuilding..... not sure what little extras im going to add but let it be known it will be fast and have plenty of air flow :speed:
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2009, 07:02 PM

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

hell yeah they are fun cars and my buddy just blew the engine in his so looks like i will be stuck rebuilding..... not sure what little extras im going to add but let it be known it will be fast and have plenty of air flow :speed:
you should get some of the before and after shots of the whole job. i'm getn ready to put my auto cross springs(2.5 inches lower) on my 944 and get the torsion bars in the real all adjusted so it sits level. What a bear of a job thats going to be!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 1LOMOFO For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2009, 07:43 PM

View benmiller's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View benmiller's Photo Album Add benmiller's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

yeah my z ran 70miles before the engine realized the temp sensor was shot and over heated so I gotta pull the engine and pray the head didn't warp and I hear ya on fast from everything I have read on them back in the day it would best a 911 to a hundred but after that it was all porsche so until I can get help with the engine I'm just working on stopping it from rustin away and getting the interiotor ready the nice thing there is not a single crack in the dash its mainly just fixing up the seats and reglueing the headliner alsoI think I'm going to put a all bluetooth stereo in it why have a head unit when you have a pocket pc
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to benmiller For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2009, 07:53 PM

you should get some of the before and after shots of the whole job. i'm getn ready to put my auto cross springs(2.5 inches lower) on my 944 and get the torsion bars in the real all adjusted so it sits level. What a bear of a job thats going to be!
hahhaha thats going to be fun (NOT) and yeahfor sure i will do some before and afters of the motor.
Old 05-22-2009, 08:05 PM

yeah my z ran 70miles before the engine realized the temp sensor was shot and over heated so I gotta pull the engine and pray the head didn't warp and I hear ya on fast from everything I have read on them back in the day it would best a 911 to a hundred but after that it was all porsche so until I can get help with the engine I'm just working on stopping it from rustin away and getting the interiotor ready the nice thing there is not a single crack in the dash its mainly just fixing up the seats and reglueing the headliner alsoI think I'm going to put a all bluetooth stereo in it why have a head unit when you have a pocket pc
man want to see some picks bro!

hahhaha thats going to be fun (NOT) and yeahfor sure i will do some before and afters of the motor.
Any help would be appreciated LOL

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 1LOMOFO For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2009, 08:35 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Pro

View fanaticny's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View fanaticny's Photo Album Add fanaticny's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Nice car!! I hope you have money for gas......lol
Old 05-22-2009, 08:37 PM

“ Originally Posted by fanaticny View Post

Nice car!! I hope you have money for gas......lol

this one gets better gas milage than my other...... gets about 24 highways and 19-20 city.
Old 05-22-2009, 08:37 PM
609757aj

Downloads:
Uploads:

View 609757aj's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View 609757aj's Photo Album Add 609757aj's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I HATE IT BECAUSE I WAS ONE OF THE PLANT WORKERS THAT GOT LAID OFF RECENTLY AT THE FORD PLANT A FEW YEARS BACK BUT........i luv it because i know whats in that thing and it is a sweet piece of machinery dude, peel out one time for me next time in remembrance of all the those men and woman who got laid off from the ford plant would ya.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2009, 08:38 PM

“ Originally Posted by 609757aj View Post

I HATE IT BECAUSE I WAS ONE OF THE PLANT WORKERS THAT GOT LAID OFF RECENTLY AT THE FORD PLANT A FEW YEARS BACK BUT........i luv it because i know whats in that thing and it is a sweet piece of machinery dude, peel out one time for me next time in remembrance of all the those men and woman who got laid off from the ford plant would ya.

for sure what ill do is put some shitty tires i have laying around and get them smooth for ya
The Following User Says Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2009, 08:42 PM

for sure what ill do is put some shitty tires i have laying around and get them smooth for ya
sounds like a new youtube vid

Old 05-22-2009, 08:42 PM
609757aj

Downloads:
Uploads:

View 609757aj's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View 609757aj's Photo Album Add 609757aj's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

No doubt, you da man dashy.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2009, 08:50 PM

sounds like a new youtube vid
hahhahaah good idea.

“ Originally Posted by 609757aj View Post

No doubt, you da man dashy.
hahahahaha 4 sho!
Old 05-22-2009, 09:10 PM
Mobile Model: htc touch pro

Thanked 2,355 Times in 750 Posts

View tlpalmer01's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View tlpalmer01's Photo Album Add tlpalmer01's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

boy thats in nice shape for a 2002, nice find..my dash is so talented...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tlpalmer01 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2009, 09:28 PM

“ Originally Posted by tlpalmer01 View Post

boy thats in nice shape for a 2002, nice find..my dash is so talented...
hahahah was pretty bad off but got her looking pretty again hahhahahaha thanks and how about that comback in the last 6 minutes of period 2!!!

LETSO GO REDWINGS!!!
Old 05-23-2009, 02:36 AM

yeah I will have to make sure to go out tomarrow and get some pics of it takin and start my own thread instead of high jackin yours lol.... I just cant get over how nice that truck looks I think if I had i guy with half your talent willing to help me out with my z it would have been done by now but instead I got me with no mechanical talent but can do body work and paint work. this engine is going to be a pain thank gosh I got a hanes manual for just the engine and one for the whole car or I may be lost. Anyways time to pass out just got back from a jungle juice party and I do think the everclear is starting to creep up on me.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to benmiller For This Useful Post:
Old 05-26-2009, 11:15 PM
Mobile Model: PPC 6800
Mobile Carrier: Alltel

View m260gt's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View m260gt's Photo Album Add m260gt's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

sweet truck. i think i like that body style better than the newer ones. looks more like a truck thats meant to get dirty

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to m260gt For This Useful Post:
Old 05-27-2009, 12:21 AM
Mobile Model: HtC ToUcH PrIzZo 2
Mobile Carrier: T-Mobile

Thanked 5,534 Times in 1,710 Posts

View GokuSS3's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View GokuSS3's Photo Album Add GokuSS3's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Very Nice truck Bro !!!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GokuSS3 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-27-2009, 12:50 AM

“ Originally Posted by m260gt View Post

sweet truck. i think i like that body style better than the newer ones. looks more like a truck thats meant to get dirty
thats the reason i liked it too.... the front end has more of that mean look too.
Old 06-13-2009, 10:23 AM
amish papa smurf hustler
Mobile Model: touch pro

View smw's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View smw's Photo Album Add smw's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Nice work bro looks top notch bp worthy !! I guess I need to get some pics up haha.
The Following User Says Thank You to smw For This Useful Post:
Old 06-13-2009, 10:50 AM

“ Originally Posted by smw View Post

Nice work bro looks top notch bp worthy !! I guess I need to get some pics up haha.
hahah yeah she aint bad.... just need to get me a full exhaust made for the beast they want a grand for the ***** so im gonna hasve to wait and see if i can find one at the junkyard or something sicne that is ridiculous (or attempt and being like the amish papa smurf and try to cinstruct myself.
Old 06-13-2009, 01:19 PM
amish papa smurf hustler

View smw's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View smw's Photo Album Add smw's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

If you where closer it would be on like donkey kong. Stainless steal is high as hell if thats what your looking at. I cant wait to start working on my turd, ordered about 1k in coilovers yesterday.
Old 06-13-2009, 01:22 PM

If you where closer it would be on like donkey kong. Stainless steal is high as hell if thats what your looking at. I cant wait to start working on my turd, ordered about 1k in coilovers yesterday.
hahhahah putting it on aint no problem its jsut finding one thats custom bent to my liking and than of course going to run it all the way up and not jsut a cat-back..... i want that mean roar hahahahahahahahahaha and yea i was thinking stainless steal and converting it to a dual exhaust coming out from the sides wanted to do stacks but the tanneau cover would ahve to be taken off and dont have the place to store that ****er too hahaha
Old 06-13-2009, 01:36 PM
amish papa smurf hustler

We could do a couple of these, just a little different or better yet a couple of the second one.
Attached Thumbnails
DSC01132.jpg   DSC01801.jpg  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to smw For This Useful Post:
Old 06-13-2009, 01:39 PM

We could do a couple of these, just a little different or better yet a couple of the second one.
hahaha damn a couple of the second ones would be crazy!!!!!! hahahahhahaha damn that would make that truck sound good

and is that your shop right there?
Old 06-13-2009, 01:52 PM
amish papa smurf hustler

yes sir the work bench at least still has a way to go, heres why I bought it haha I could park cars for days These should be in workplace section .
Attached Thumbnails
115_1553.jpg   SSPX0090.jpg  
Old 06-13-2009, 02:04 PM

hahhaaha nice!! i wish i had a driveway with that for my body work an all of that... always have to keep moving cars in and out of the driveway since one wide
Old 06-13-2009, 02:56 PM
amish papa smurf hustler

30x100 concrete, the moment I seen it I didnt care what the house looked like haha.
Old 06-13-2009, 03:46 PM
Mobile Model: HTC TOUCH
Mobile Carrier: SPRINT

View I930 KING's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View I930 KING's Photo Album Add I930 KING's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam!!! Sick work truck...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to I930 KING For This Useful Post:
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
dash, truck, work