1mrlcb 1mrlcb is offline   Thread Starter  
SPJ FREAKSTER!
Mobile Model: PRO&DIAMOND!!
Mobile Carrier: Rev a speeeeeddddddd
Mobile OS: 6.1

Thanked 1,139 Times in 584 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View 1mrlcb's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View 1mrlcb's Photo Album Add 1mrlcb's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
1mrlcbs rideeeee

This is my 1974 caprice with 13 inch daytons 10 batterys 3 cce pumps and 4 switches with that 350 under the hood! let me know what ya think
Attached Thumbnails
IMAGE_100.jpg   IMAGE_101.jpg   IMAGE_102.jpg   IMAGE_103.jpg   IMAGE_104.jpg   IMAGE_105.jpg   IMAGE_106.jpg  

IMAGE_107.jpg  

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to 1mrlcb For This Useful Post:
Old 05-23-2009, 08:57 AM
Mobile Model: Mogul and Touch Pro
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.5

View kr1m3boss's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View kr1m3boss's Photo Album Add kr1m3boss's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: 1mrlcbs rideeeee

hell yea nice ride
The Following User Says Thank You to kr1m3boss For This Useful Post:
Old 05-23-2009, 09:45 AM
Mobile Model: HTC Vogue , Mogul
Mobile Carrier: sprint

View 1LOMOFO's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View 1LOMOFO's Photo Album Add 1LOMOFO's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Very nice and incredibly clean example of a 74!

The Following User Says Thank You to 1LOMOFO For This Useful Post:
Old 05-23-2009, 09:57 AM
SPJ FREAKSTER!

View 1mrlcb's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View 1mrlcb's Photo Album Add 1mrlcb's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Thanks guys and i dont even have my licenses yet! lol

The Following User Says Thank You to 1mrlcb For This Useful Post:
Old 05-23-2009, 10:00 AM
Mobile Model: RHODIUM LEO 2.02
Mobile Carrier: 3G MOBISTAR

Thanked 25,033 Times in 7,581 Posts

View CYBER WEESJE's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View CYBER WEESJE's Photo Album Add CYBER WEESJE's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

nice ride bro pimp car i like classic cars like that

GRTZ WEESJE
MODERATOR@SPJ

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CYBER WEESJE For This Useful Post:
Old 05-23-2009, 11:11 AM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch & Pro!!
Mobile Carrier: Sprint

Thanked 4,891 Times in 1,440 Posts

View crazaytalent's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View crazaytalent's Photo Album Add crazaytalent's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

mmm mmm.... she's a beaut bro!... u gon be ridin real clean.... very nice!

The Following User Says Thank You to crazaytalent For This Useful Post:
Old 05-23-2009, 12:05 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by 1mrlcb View Post

This is my 1974 caprice with 13 inch daytons 10 batterys 3 cce pumps and 4 switches with that 350 under the hood! let me know what ya think

Thanks guys and i dont even have my licenses yet! lol
pretty nice whip their killer..... and i was going to ask how the hell when you dont have a license? did you get it as a gift or has it been something you have been working on for a while.
The Following User Says Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-23-2009, 03:15 PM
Mobile Model: htc touch pro

Thanked 2,355 Times in 750 Posts

View tlpalmer01's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View tlpalmer01's Photo Album Add tlpalmer01's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

very nice, real dumb question but what are all the batteries for...but very nice...
Old 05-23-2009, 05:18 PM
SPJ FREAKSTER!

“ Originally Posted by tlpalmer01 View Post

very nice, real dumb question but what are all the batteries for...but very nice...
Thanks and thats not a dumb question but there for the hydrolics that make the car jump!

--------- New Post Merged on 23/5/2009 at 0602 --------

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

pretty nice whip their killer..... and i was going to ask how the hell when you dont have a license? did you get it as a gift or has it been something you have been working on for a while.
Kind of both me and my grandfather have been working on her and he past so shes all mine now and i have a 1971 camaro that needs restored but im goin to be getting her painted when winter come a candy apple red with grafic desighns and i love lowriding since i was really little but my next project is a 1964 or 63 ragtop with a chromed 350 white interior with grape paint and grape daytons 2 pumps 6 batterys but thats my dream ride ill be saving alot for that and the next vid will be with the hydrolics working but i gotta buy a street charger first!

Old 05-23-2009, 05:36 PM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Thanks and thats not a dumb question but there for the hydrolics that make the car jump!

--------- New Post Merged on 23/5/2009 at 0602 --------

Kind of both me and my grandfather have been working on her and he past so shes all mine now and i have a 1971 camaro that needs restored but im goin to be getting her painted when winter come a candy apple red with grafic desighns and i love lowriding since i was really little but my next project is a 1964 or 63 ragtop with a chromed 350 white interior with grape paint and grape daytons 2 pumps 6 batterys but thats my dream ride ill be saving alot for that and the next vid will be with the hydrolics working but i gotta buy a street charger first!

very nice and for that red go with a three stage paint... harder to spray but well worth the looks (expensive if shop does)

1. lay a light layer of etch primer on the steel
2. lay a lighter color primer underneate (no gray)
3. spray the part one which is the basecoat color in 2-3 thin coats evenly across the vehicle
4. than spray 1-2 coats of the metallic flake (stage part 2) over the base when still a little sticky wet
5. than go for the clear coat... use a good clear like a house of kolor 2000 series or equvelant to get the nice shine.

remember you do the above after you have prepped and taped the car off for spraying.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-23-2009, 08:13 PM
SPJ FREAKSTER!

very nice and for that red go with a three stage paint... harder to spray but well worth the looks (expensive if shop does)

1. lay a light layer of etch primer on the steel
2. lay a lighter color primer underneate (no gray)
3. spray the part one which is the basecoat color in 2-3 thin coats evenly across the vehicle
4. than spray 1-2 coats of the metallic flake (stage part 2) over the base when still a little sticky wet
5. than go for the clear coat... use a good clear like a house of kolor 2000 series or equvelant to get the nice shine.

remember you do the above after you have prepped and taped the car off for spraying.
Man i need you to paint it for me but im not goin to even destroy it but im thinking a shop they say maacos good but will they have the paint?

Old 05-23-2009, 08:31 PM

Man i need you to paint it for me but im not goin to even destroy it but im thinking a shop they say maacos good but will they have the paint?
have them order it...... if the shop wont use a different paint dont go to them.... the reason many only use a brand is because all paint sprays differently and the painters are used to a certain way. when they get a different type the spray looks like crap for the regular painter since iit is going to be either thicker or thinner than what they are used to..... when a shop says yes we can do that and use the rtype that you want you know that the guy back there knows what he is doing and is going to spray the car correclty and make it look great.... hell i would love to spray it and test out my new devilbiss three stage gun (aces wild devilbiss gun) (google it) devilbiss is the only gun a true painter will live by and have trust me on that
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-23-2009, 09:30 PM
SPJ FREAKSTER!

have them order it...... if the shop wont use a different paint dont go to them.... the reason many only use a brand is because all paint sprays differently and the painters are used to a certain way. when they get a different type the spray looks like crap for the regular painter since iit is going to be either thicker or thinner than what they are used to..... when a shop says yes we can do that and use the rtype that you want you know that the guy back there knows what he is doing and is going to spray the car correclty and make it look great.... hell i would love to spray it and test out my new devilbiss three stage gun (aces wild devilbiss gun) (google it) devilbiss is the only gun a true painter will live by and have trust me on that
Im goin to look around but if you were close i would see what type of skills ya got

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 1mrlcb For This Useful Post:
Old 05-23-2009, 09:34 PM

Im goin to look around but if you were close i would see what type of skills ya got
i do airbruishing too and give me some time and ill upload my portfolio for you
Old 05-28-2009, 10:59 AM
SPJ FREAKSTER!

i do airbruishing too and give me some time and ill upload my portfolio for you
I got some quotes on paint jobs the true candy red at macco is 3500 or something just as nice with flakes for 1200-1500 but im goin to hold off on a paint job because i have a 1971 camaro project and ill start a thread on that next!

Old 05-28-2009, 12:11 PM

I got some quotes on paint jobs the true candy red at macco is 3500 or something just as nice with flakes for 1200-1500 but im goin to hold off on a paint job because i have a 1971 camaro project and ill start a thread on that next!
yeah it aint cheap but you have to remember custom paint jobs like that can be 175+ bucks an hour just for the labor.
Old 05-29-2009, 09:39 AM
SPJ FREAKSTER!

yeah it aint cheap but you have to remember custom paint jobs like that can be 175+ bucks an hour just for the labor.
Mannnnn i need to save alot more but im goin to talk to some of the homies in the lowrider clubs cause they can do that stuff there selfs!

Old 05-30-2009, 03:05 AM

Mannnnn i need to save alot more but im goin to talk to some of the homies in the lowrider clubs cause they can do that stuff there selfs!
word, too bad you werent closer or i would spray the beast for you and get her done..... you know when you get her painted your going to have to take the motor out so everything matches correctly.....
Old 06-13-2009, 10:26 AM
amish papa smurf hustler
Mobile Model: touch pro

View smw's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View smw's Photo Album Add smw's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Pimpin Pimpin play on playa, nice car man looks really clean hellava car for a first.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to smw For This Useful Post:
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
1mrlcbs, rideeeee