MikeyD MikeyD is offline   Thread Starter  
Find Em Hot Leave Em Wet
Mobile Model: TP2, omnia, Mogul
Mobile Carrier: Can You Hear Me Now
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 2,677 Times in 807 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View MikeyD's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View MikeyD's Photo Album Add MikeyD's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
MikeyDs Whips

These are some trucks I drive at my Fire Department.

The big one is Pumper 2-1 we purchased about 3yrs ago. Cost $300,000 and thats the low end some can cost over 1 mil. Its an HME custom made to our specs, I Love Driving that one.

The other truck is a modified Ford F550 gas w/ 4x4 and lots of extras. Its number is Engine 2-7. Its our main wildland truck(losts of field and forrest fires).

I know they're not my personal vehicals but I like em.

The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to MikeyD For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 06-02-2009, 11:39 PM
Creativity Unleashed
Mobile Model: htc pro2 baby!!!!!!
Mobile Carrier: sprint

Thanked 4,467 Times in 1,422 Posts

View PHE-NOM's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View PHE-NOM's Photo Album Add PHE-NOM's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: MikeyDs Whips

yo! i always wanted to drive one of them fire trucks man, lol. nice whips by the way.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to PHE-NOM For This Useful Post:
Old 06-02-2009, 11:46 PM
Mobile Model: HtC ToUcH PrIzZo 2
Mobile Carrier: T-Mobile

Thanked 5,534 Times in 1,710 Posts

View GokuSS3's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View GokuSS3's Photo Album Add GokuSS3's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by PHE-NOM View Post

yo! i always wanted to drive one of them fire trucks man, lol. nice whips by the way.
LOL I am with you on that maybe not Drive but just be in one on the way too a call. Oh and by the way very nice Trucks you guys got.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GokuSS3 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-02-2009, 11:54 PM
Find Em Hot Leave Em Wet

View MikeyD's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View MikeyD's Photo Album Add MikeyD's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by PHE-NOM View Post

“ Originally Posted by GokuSS3 View Post

LOL I am with you on that maybe not Drive but just be in one on the way too a call. Oh and by the way very nice Trucks you guys got.
i get to drive them all the time....crusing is cool all the chicks dig it, but code 3 (lights and sirens) is freaking wicked as hell. we got 6 more trucks but these are mine that i drive the most.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MikeyD For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2009, 07:13 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by MikeyD View Post

These are some trucks I drive at my Fire Department.

The big one is Pumper 2-1 we purchased about 3yrs ago. Cost $300,000 and thats the low end some can cost over 1 mil. Its an HME custom made to our specs, I Love Driving that one.

The other truck is a modified Ford F550 gas w/ 4x4 and lots of extras. Its number is Engine 2-7. Its our main wildland truck(losts of field and forrest fires).

I know they're not my personal vehicals but I like em.

knew it!!! i was working at hme 3 years ago and i could tell my the slight line of the drip rail that i saw and knew instantly since no other firetruck manufacturer other than hme has it going all the way down both side of the cab i prolly painted that exact truck right there and sprayed the zolotone inside... (is the inside black or the grey metallic?) (guessing sicne only 300,000 truck you prolly got grey) HME makes the best trucks and the warrenty on them is awesome.... tell me next time you by the truck if they were made in grand rapids, mchigan or grandville michigan... if so that is a dash exclusive truck right there son that i painted and sprayed the zolotone on the insides of.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2009, 07:35 PM
Find Em Hot Leave Em Wet

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

knew it!!! i was working at hme 3 years ago and i could tell my the slight line of the drip rail that i saw and knew instantly since no other firetruck manufacturer other than hme has it going all the way down both side of the cab i prolly painted that exact truck right there and sprayed the zolotone inside... (is the inside black or the grey metallic?) (guessing sicne only 300,000 truck you prolly got grey) HME makes the best trucks and the warrenty on them is awesome.... tell me next time you by the truck if they were made in grand rapids, mchigan or grandville michigan... if so that is a dash exclusive truck right there son that i painted and sprayed the zolotone on the insides of.
its grey inside, im going to a meeting now at my fire house, ill ask my chief where ours was made at.....That freaking crazy that you might have had a hand in building my fire truck.....HAHAHAHA

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MikeyD For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2009, 08:34 PM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by MikeyD View Post

its grey inside, im going to a meeting now at my fire house, ill ask my chief where ours was made at.....That freaking crazy that you might have had a hand in building my fire truck.....HAHAHAHA
hahahaha nice and you will ifnd a tag either on drivers side door or on passengers side door sicne you got the big boy extended cab version of the truck.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-08-2009, 02:47 PM
aka phillyboi6829
Mobile Model: Josue TOUCHpro

View streetnExx's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View streetnExx's Photo Album Add streetnExx's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

looking nice,

btw thanks for everything you do !!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to streetnExx For This Useful Post:
Old 06-08-2009, 06:24 PM

yo mikey any luck on finding out if your trucks were dashmade? hahaha
Old 06-13-2009, 09:38 AM
amish papa smurf hustler
Mobile Model: touch pro

View smw's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View smw's Photo Album Add smw's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Awesome pics and whips, and thanks for being one of the guys that would put there life on the line for another.
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
mikeyds, whips