Old 06-04-2009, 05:40 PM
crazaytalent crazaytalent is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: HTC Touch & Pro!!
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.1

Thanked 4,891 Times in 1,440 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View crazaytalent's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View crazaytalent's Photo Album Add crazaytalent's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
HOw The Hell Does He Do It

Okay i been catchin up on the board and noticed Dash has done a fair amount of vids latly... checkin them out... a lot of good stuff... got me thinkin about how many are attracted to the site through those vids and stuff... and how... when i first joined I had a different phone but through those vids... i learned a lot, and also learned of the numerous fun and productive possibilities of these devices were capable. Watching the vids today however got me wondering.... every time I see one of the vids...not just dash (but yeah mostly dash)... they always look like such fun and so much possibilities...

Anywayz on to my point... i saw a few different touch pro vids done recently, and i found myself feelin like a noob again, all excited at all the cool possibilites, and features and how much fun they looked... and for a moment i found myself being like "wow I want that phone...wait, I have that phone"...lol
Seriously,... I love my Touch pro... and i use it a great deal, but after a lil bit fun novelty wears of, and it becomes just a basic lifestly tool... a necessaty, but the fun/cool factor, does wain a bit... and Im wondering is it just me?

Seriously... how can I have the same phone, w/ many of the same apps, part of the same family (SPJ) and capable of doing much of what is seen in the vids, and yet still find myself almost envious of his mastery of the craft... just feeling like wow cool when i watch his and other vids on the same thing i have... but then using my on and being like "eehhh...no biggie"... Is it just me? and how the hell does he do it?!

Lol!... anyway.. just a shout to big brotha dash, for puttin us all on this path and continuing to make this a fun and exciting lifestyle for us!

The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to crazaytalent For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 06-04-2009, 05:44 PM
The VenumX Factor
Mobile Model: HTC Touch PRO
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 3,998 Times in 1,192 Posts

View VenumX's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View VenumX's Photo Album Add VenumX's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: HOw The Hell Does He Do It

“ Originally Posted by crazaytalent View Post

Okay i been catchin up on the board and noticed Dash has done a fair amount of vids latly... checkin them out... a lot of good stuff... got me thinkin about how many are attracted to the site through those vids and stuff... and how... when i first joined I had a different phone but through those vids... i learned a lot, and also learned of the numerous fun and productive possibilities of these devices were capable. Watching the vids today however got me wondering.... every time I see one of the vids...not just dash (but yeah mostly dash)... they always look like such fun and so much possibilities...

Anywayz on to my point... i saw a few different touch pro vids done recently, and i found myself feelin like a noob again, all excited at all the cool possibilites, and features and how much fun they looked... and for a moment i found myself being like "wow I want that phone...wait, I have that phone"...lol
Seriously,... I love my Touch pro... and i use it a great deal, but after a lil bit fun novelty wears of, and it becomes just a basic lifestly tool... a necessaty, but the fun/cool factor, does wain a bit... and Im wondering is it just me?

Seriously... how can I have the same phone, w/ many of the same apps, part of the same family (SPJ) and capable of doing much of what is seen in the vids, and yet still find myself almost envious of his mastery of the craft... just feeling like wow cool when i watch his and other vids on the same thing i have... but then using my on and being like "eehhh...no biggie"... Is it just me? and how the hell does he do it?!

Lol!... anyway.. just a shout to big brotha dash, for puttin us all on this path and continuing to make this a fun and exciting lifestyle for us!
he just got too much time on his hands ;P

The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to VenumX For This Useful Post:
Old 06-04-2009, 05:46 PM

View crazaytalent's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View crazaytalent's Photo Album Add crazaytalent's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

LMAO... oh yeah... that probably it!

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to crazaytalent For This Useful Post:
Old 06-04-2009, 05:48 PM
The VenumX Factor
Mobile Model: HTC Touch PRO

Thanked 3,998 Times in 1,192 Posts

View VenumX's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View VenumX's Photo Album Add VenumX's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

haha nah the thing wit dash is he's never satisfied with his phone, how it acts, how it feels. He's always tryin to make it work better for him, make it work for you in a new way as often as possible. One day you have a phone the next you have a desktop the next you have a remote control too the next you have a video conferencing tool too the next you have a video game console too the next you have a completely different UI that lets you access everything in a quick and easy way. Technology is always changing, software is always changing so why not change with it :P

The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to VenumX For This Useful Post:
Old 06-04-2009, 06:36 PM
Mobile Model: htc touch pro

View merdinh's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View merdinh's Photo Album Add merdinh's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

The Name seas is all "D/\SH"

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to merdinh For This Useful Post:
Old 06-04-2009, 06:48 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by VenumX View Post

haha nah the thing wit dash is he's never satisfied with his phone, how it acts, how it feels. He's always tryin to make it work better for him, make it work for you in a new way as often as possible. One day you have a phone the next you have a desktop the next you have a remote control too the next you have a video conferencing tool too the next you have a video game console too the next you have a completely different UI that lets you access everything in a quick and easy way. Technology is always changing, software is always changing so why not change with it :P

hahahahah thanks guys and right on venum you got to change with the technology so your not left behind in the dust just a hobby of mine so why not teach something that i have learned as share the knowledge
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-05-2009, 10:41 AM

“ Originally Posted by VenumX View Post

Now thats the truth!

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

hahahahah thanks guys and right on venum you got to change with the technology so your not left behind in the dust just a hobby of mine so why not teach something that i have learned as share the knowledge
yeah, and i know we wall appreciate it...

Like VenumX says the tech is always changing and thats why being part of this spj community/movement is so great, cuz we all keep each other on whats up and happening, and Dash being at the forefront of that.... I can honestly say even w/ sites like xda and ppc... they dont provide what we do... w/o this home we have here, i dont think I personally would be nearly as into the lifestyle, up on the lastest tech/news/software etc... and wouldnt know of or appreaciate all the different aspects of my device. Toy for big boys, tools to be used, tech to keep us set... w/e u call it, w/o SPJ... it just wouldnt be the same!
Not as useful, not as cool, not as fun... wellyahll get my point...lol!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to crazaytalent For This Useful Post:
Old 06-05-2009, 10:53 AM
Mobile Model: touch pro
Mobile Carrier: sprint

Thanked 1,383 Times in 489 Posts

View parna1973's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View parna1973's Photo Album Add parna1973's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I feel bored at times with the same setup at times try different stuff but cant come out with something original i guess itll take time and patience, got no words for DASH he knows his shit..i tried doing something different last night with my pro, boy was that a mistake mess up my pro pretty bad, but thnxs to dash and fellow junkies here at SPJ nothing is impossible..at least for the moment until new shit comes around and **** it up again..lmao

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to parna1973 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-05-2009, 11:32 AM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by parna1973 View Post

I feel bored at times with the same setup at times try different stuff but cant come out with something original i guess itll take time and patience, got no words for DASH he knows his shit..i tried doing something different last night with my pro, boy was that a mistake mess up my pro pretty bad, but thnxs to dash and fellow junkies here at SPJ nothing is impossible..at least for the moment until new shit comes around and **** it up again..lmao
trust me through the past 2 years i have been into ppc's and their advancements i have hard reset literally thousands of times sicne stuff didnt work as planned... its all part of the learning game but take a break and give whatever you were doing another stab and you will get it.... always means more when you have to work at something than you finally get it to work without troubles.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-05-2009, 12:06 PM
Mobile Model: RHODIUM LEO 2.02
Mobile Carrier: 3G MOBISTAR

Thanked 25,033 Times in 7,581 Posts

View CYBER WEESJE's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View CYBER WEESJE's Photo Album Add CYBER WEESJE's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Hi and wel i have one ancer on how the hell he does it d/\sh is d/\sh nuff said treu king in the customizing ppc world theres now one like him AND I AM GLAD WHE CAN ALL LEARN FROM HIM IF WHE GET HALF SO GOOD WHE ARE LUCKY LOL

grtz weesje
moderator@spj

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CYBER WEESJE For This Useful Post:
Old 06-05-2009, 01:05 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch wm6.5

Thanked 1,869 Times in 516 Posts

View menikfire's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View menikfire's Photo Album Add menikfire's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by crazaytalent

"wow I want that phone...wait, I have that phone"...lol
lol i still feel like that but unfortunately i dont have that phone!! however i still have learned a lot from D/\SH's videos in which im more thank sure that once i get the pro2 ill be really to know whats up!! lol
thanks D/\SH for all your hard work bro!!!
watching the videos is a way in which i keep updated lol
its like what D/\sh said, the change with the technology is very fast, and if one is not informed about the new stuff one can be left behind in the dust!!!

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to menikfire For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2009, 03:13 PM
Mobile Model: tpro

View only1penny's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View only1penny's Photo Album Add only1penny's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by crazaytalent View Post

okay i been catchin up on the board and noticed dash has done a fair amount of vids latly... Checkin them out... A lot of good stuff... Got me thinkin about how many are attracted to the site through those vids and stuff... And how... When i first joined i had a different phone but through those vids... I learned a lot, and also learned of the numerous fun and productive possibilities of these devices were capable. Watching the vids today however got me wondering.... Every time i see one of the vids...not just dash (but yeah mostly dash)... They always look like such fun and so much possibilities...

Anywayz on to my point... I saw a few different touch pro vids done recently, and i found myself feelin like a noob again, all excited at all the cool possibilites, and features and how much fun they looked... And for a moment i found myself being like "wow i want that phone...wait, i have that phone"...lol
seriously,... I love my touch pro... And i use it a great deal, but after a lil bit fun novelty wears of, and it becomes just a basic lifestly tool... A necessaty, but the fun/cool factor, does wain a bit... And im wondering is it just me?

Seriously... How can i have the same phone, w/ many of the same apps, part of the same family (spj) and capable of doing much of what is seen in the vids, and yet still find myself almost envious of his mastery of the craft... Just feeling like wow cool when i watch his and other vids on the same thing i have... But then using my on and being like "eehhh...no biggie"... Is it just me? And how the hell does he do it?!

Lol!... Anyway.. Just a shout to big brotha dash, for puttin us all on this path and continuing to make this a fun and exciting lifestyle for us!
word!!!!!!!!!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to only1penny For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2009, 06:02 PM
Mobile Model: htc touch pro

Thanked 2,355 Times in 750 Posts

View tlpalmer01's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View tlpalmer01's Photo Album Add tlpalmer01's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

when i first got my phone (vogue 1st window phone) I had no idea what was what and i wasnt real computer savy but since reading and reading alot of threads and searching i have flashed lots of roms, worked with wisbar and its all started with seeing one of dash's videos on utube, because of him i have gained alot of knowledge and confidence, to be fair there are a hell of alot of other people on this awesome site that have helped me too...so thanks dash and all....keep up the awesome talent dash......
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tlpalmer01 For This Useful Post:
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
hell