Old 06-05-2009, 04:09 PM
Sh0wNuF Sh0wNuF is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: Sprint Touch Pro
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 1,567 Times in 480 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View Sh0wNuF's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Sh0wNuF's Photo Album Add Sh0wNuF's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Sprint Touch Pro Might Get 65 Official

Not sure where to post this so I posted here and I take now credit for this.

Owners of the Sprint HTC Touch Pro may be getting a Windows Mobile 6.5 update. This is quite an interesting development, and if it turns out to be true, it could mean that other variants of the Touch Pro (such as the Verizon Touch Pro, AT&T Fuze, etc) will also get the update, which would make a lot of Touch Pro owners very happy. Click on to see a letter received from one of our readers from Sprint Customer Service.

Dear Brett,

Thank you for contacting Sprint. I understand your frustration and appreciate the opportunity to resolve your issue.

Currently, we are working to launch the Windows Mobile 6.5 upgrade for HTC Touch Pro.

Although, no official release date has been declared for the upgrade.

However, as soon as the upgrade is launched, we will inform our customers with high profile promotions.

I understand that there are lot of customers waiting for the release and I can assure you that our technical department is working hard to make it available soon. I appreciate your patience and understanding in this regard.

You can also visit the below hyperlink for more update regarding the updated software available for HTC Touch Pro.

Code

http://softwarestore.sprint.com/products.php?id=2127&cat=91
We value your business and appreciate the opportunity to address your

concerns. Visit Sprint.com/mysprint if we can be of further assistance.

Sincerely,

Jaxon M.

Sprint

Original story can be found here:

Code

http://pocketnow.com/index.php?a=portal_detail&t=news&id=7538

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sh0wNuF For This Useful Post:
Old 06-05-2009, 04:54 PM
Mobile Model: Touch Prizo!!!
Mobile Carrier: sprint
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 7,924 Times in 2,668 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View Superman369's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Superman369's Photo Album Add Superman369's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Sprint Touch Pro Might Get 65 Official

Thread moved. Thanks for the post homie.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Superman369 For This Useful Post:
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
official, pro, sprint, touch