thermus thermus is offline   Thread Starter  
Worlds BEST site spj.com
Mobile Model: Vogue WinMo 6.5
Mobile Carrier: Sprint WinMo 6.5
Mobile OS: 6.1

Thanked 1,070 Times in 269 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View thermus's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View thermus's Photo Album Add thermus's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Sometimes you just have to ask for help :(

So where to start.

I am not one to ask for help which is why I am in the situation I am in.

Lets start from the beginning. (2 years ago)

2 Years ago I move down from Washington to help my mom out. Was living life large. Bring home $800-$900 a week. Living in a 3 bedroom 2.5 bathroom 2 story house on a lake with my brother. LIFE WAS AMAZING!!!!!!! She was getting ready to go through a divorce (abusive drunk) so I knew she was going to need help. It was just her and my brother and she couldnt afford the house by herself. He moves out and everything is going well for the first 3 weeks. Then we get a call saying he had passed away from a brain anurism (had one a couple years back so it was just a matter of time).

FAST FORWARD (8 months)

Mom quit drinking and we are doing ok. I started my new job and had been therer for about 7 months. Not a ton of money but enough to get by.

Fast forward (7 months)

Mom is still not drinking which is amazing cause this is a person I seen growing up give up so much for alcohol. Then her ex, Steve, comes around. ANOTHER ABUSIVE ASSHOLE. Yeah my mom knows how to pick them.

Going kind of fast, he moves in, gets her drunk (he knows she is weak), takes over the house and either I go to jail or move. I move out and get an aprtment with a friend.

Apartment is awesome living good. Come home from work about 2 months ago and he is like, "Dude, i am going to be moving in like 2-3 months so you are going to have to find a roommate or something to help you." Sure no problem. 3 weeks later he is like dude. I am moving next weekend.

WHAT THE F(*#@$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I am screwed. Browse my options. Nothing. No one trust worthy enough.
I am fighting with my mom verbally, fighting with her boyfriend physically. COPS getting involed and all this. What else could go wrong. I am like f*#( this and move my little brother in with me cause he doesn't need to be around that.

His dad (not my dad, half brother) is like yeah I can send you a couple hundred each month to help out with expenses. Going well for another month or so and BAM!!!!!!!!!!

He can't send me any more money. Now I barely have food (enough though), no money, bank acct is getting worse as I am having to borrow and slowly getting behind.

So all that to get to this. I dont ask for help but have no where to turn to that my junkies. I am not asking for alot but I asking if my graphics designing would be enough to maybe get some small donations to help me get by till I can figure out what I am doing.

I will make more sigs, myspace logos, backgrounds (pc and phone) ANYTHING REALLY!!!!!!! I just really could use some help. I am also asking if you know people online from gaming sites or anything to ask them if they need anything graphically either. I will make anything for anyone. I just need help. I hate asking for it but I have no other option to see if my services can make me a little cash.

If not, I fully understand as times are tight for everyone.

Maybe just a prayer or two will help.

*SIGH* Thanks for reading guys.

Love you all,

Thermus aka Devin (my real name)

The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to thermus For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 06-24-2009, 11:33 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Sometimes you just have to ask for help :(

“ Originally Posted by thermus View Post

So where to start.

I am not one to ask for help which is why I am in the situation I am in.

Lets start from the beginning. (2 years ago)

2 Years ago I move down from Washington to help my mom out. Was living life large. Bring home $800-$900 a week. Living in a 3 bedroom 2.5 bathroom 2 story house on a lake with my brother. LIFE WAS AMAZING!!!!!!! She was getting ready to go through a divorce (abusive drunk) so I knew she was going to need help. It was just her and my brother and she couldnt afford the house by herself. He moves out and everything is going well for the first 3 weeks. Then we get a call saying he had passed away from a brain anurism (had one a couple years back so it was just a matter of time).

FAST FORWARD (8 months)

Mom quit drinking and we are doing ok. I started my new job and had been therer for about 7 months. Not a ton of money but enough to get by.

Fast forward (7 months)

Mom is still not drinking which is amazing cause this is a person I seen growing up give up so much for alcohol. Then her ex, Steve, comes around. ANOTHER ABUSIVE ASSHOLE. Yeah my mom knows how to pick them.

Going kind of fast, he moves in, gets her drunk (he knows she is weak), takes over the house and either I go to jail or move. I move out and get an aprtment with a friend.

Apartment is awesome living good. Come home from work about 2 months ago and he is like, "Dude, i am going to be moving in like 2-3 months so you are going to have to find a roommate or something to help you." Sure no problem. 3 weeks later he is like dude. I am moving next weekend.

WHAT THE F(*#@$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I am screwed. Browse my options. Nothing. No one trust worthy enough.
I am fighting with my mom verbally, fighting with her boyfriend physically. COPS getting involed and all this. What else could go wrong. I am like f*#( this and move my little brother in with me cause he doesn't need to be around that.

His dad (not my dad, half brother) is like yeah I can send you a couple hundred each month to help out with expenses. Going well for another month or so and BAM!!!!!!!!!!

He can't send me any more money. Now I barely have food (enough though), no money, bank acct is getting worse as I am having to borrow and slowly getting behind.

So all that to get to this. I dont ask for help but have no where to turn to that my junkies. I am not asking for alot but I asking if my graphics designing would be enough to maybe get some small donations to help me get by till I can figure out what I am doing.

I will make more sigs, myspace logos, backgrounds (pc and phone) ANYTHING REALLY!!!!!!! I just really could use some help. I am also asking if you know people online from gaming sites or anything to ask them if they need anything graphically either. I will make anything for anyone. I just need help. I hate asking for it but I have no other option to see if my services can make me a little cash.

If not, I fully understand as times are tight for everyone.

Maybe just a prayer or two will help.

*SIGH* Thanks for reading guys.

Love you all,

Thermus aka Devin (my real name)

wow thanks for sharing this with us and feeling comfortable with sharing on top of that..... i get paid tomorrow and will make a request for ya and will send ya some cash for your hard work...... you will be in my prayers hoping all goes well for you and that you will make it through these times.... i cant do too much since im a little behind with the hospital bills and all even though i have insurance..... not much jsut a couple hundred and gonna pay it back slowly since i dont want to take any cash from my account since they are in cds and have penalties if i withdrawl early.... but when i cash my check i will throw some into my paypal and get it out for you...... but yeah will make the request tomorrow and jsut be sure to add your paypal to your profile if you havent andi will gladly donate to you....... once again prayers are with you for these tough times and prayers are with your mother that she can overcome her addiction sicne i know they are hard and fighting the cigarette one sicne i cant smoke anymore.......
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2009, 11:34 PM
NOOB 4 EVER
Mobile Model: Touch Pro
Mobile Carrier: Sprint

Thanked 1,370 Times in 335 Posts

View gadget945's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View gadget945's Photo Album Add gadget945's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Can't send much, give me a couple of days, will PM you with request for logo and letterhead. There was someone on here having a contest for designing a logo, stewart something, don't remember.

As a side note, I need to know exactly where you are, what major city you are near, and may be able to hook you up with someone out there for designing work.

Will also hook you up with my webmaster, maybe he can get you some work on his side of the business.

Hold your head up babe, you're doing the right thing, it will be better. Just don't say it can't get worse, or it will.

The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to gadget945 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2009, 11:59 PM
ADMIN-Watch what you say!
Mobile Model: Touch PRO2, Mogul
Mobile Carrier: On the NOW Network

Thanked 6,030 Times in 1,977 Posts

View BiG JeW's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View BiG JeW's Photo Album Add BiG JeW's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

i'll throw you some duckets, not much as i am not in the greatest shape myself. Now a days, we should all say prayers, but i understand your situation and will gladly donate what i can.. add the paypal like to your profile like dash said. my prayers are with you and your family through this tough time.

The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to BiG JeW For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2009, 12:14 AM
This Website Is LEGIT!
Mobile Model: Touch Pro!
Mobile Carrier: Sprint Tha Shint!

View oracle646's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View oracle646's Photo Album Add oracle646's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Stay close to God and read the bible....Grow in God and have faith. He will take care of you I promise you that.

I will be praying for you as well....

It is always dark before the dawn. Hang in there.

The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to oracle646 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2009, 12:57 AM
Mobile Model: Touch Prizo!!!
Mobile Carrier: sprint

Thanked 7,924 Times in 2,668 Posts

View Superman369's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Superman369's Photo Album Add Superman369's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Dude, if you wanna make cash from your graphic design skills, why not make a tf3d request thread. You can charge like 30-50 buck per theme. Im sure some people will use the offer. I get PMs all the time from people offering to pay me to make a tf3d theme for em. i think you can make some serious coin doing that.

The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Superman369 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2009, 01:02 AM
Nickel Nickel NINE
Mobile Model: HTC DIAMOND

Thanked 4,383 Times in 1,330 Posts

View TaylorSPJ's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View TaylorSPJ's Photo Album Add TaylorSPJ's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by Superman369 View Post

Dude, if you wanna make cash from your graphic design skills, why not make a tf3d request thread. You can charge like 30-50 buck per theme. Im sure some people will use the offer. I get PMs all the time from people offering to pay me to make a tf3d theme for em. i think you can make some serious coin doing that.
id also go to ppcgeeks and xda with that rewuest thread, i see ppl rewuesting all the time over at them sites....half the time ppl offer money well worht it....good idea supe....

The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to TaylorSPJ For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2009, 01:36 AM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by Superman369 View Post

“ Originally Posted by TaylorSPJ View Post

id also go to ppcgeeks and xda with that rewuest thread, i see ppl rewuesting all the time over at them sites....half the time ppl offer money well worht it....good idea supe....
most def i see these types of threads all the time and i agree that you can make some cash doing those if you take the time to make these and learn how to do it.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2009, 01:39 AM
•crzy_dmnà ¢â‚¬Â¢
Mobile Model: иoиε
Mobile Carrier: spriиt or at&t

Thanked 2,115 Times in 720 Posts

View NINE'SICKS's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View NINE'SICKS's Photo Album Add NINE'SICKS's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Damn bro ill see what i can do but with another mouth to feed just months away its getting tighter.. my prayers r with u and i know its not much but do what i do and go to craigslist and check to see whos in need of work, some ppl will pay u to do there work and others will pay MORE to make sure u never contact them if u seeur work in major advertisements/movies etc.. in a slow month i can get between 2-3g's.. ill ask around and see if there willing to add a new face to there needs..

The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to NINE'SICKS For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2009, 06:38 AM
Mobile Model: TOUCHpro2
Mobile OS: 7.0

Thanked 6,709 Times in 2,216 Posts

View jr5416's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View jr5416's Photo Album Add jr5416's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Wow my prayers go out to bro times are tuff im not in good condition either i wish i could give you some cash bro id love to help out hopefully fri if i get paid il throw in a request for a new sig ill hook u up with the lil i have.Better days will come bro i throw in a prayer for all of us here at spj .

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to jr5416 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2009, 06:51 AM
Mobile Model: RHODIUM LEO 2.02
Mobile Carrier: 3G MOBISTAR

Thanked 25,033 Times in 7,581 Posts

View CYBER WEESJE's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View CYBER WEESJE's Photo Album Add CYBER WEESJE's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

He bro damm bad news your in my prayers to and since you already made me some sigs i wil send you some cash when i get payed not much these days are hard for the most of us but all bits help AND I LIKE SUPS IDEA THINK ABOUT THAT TO

grtz cyber weesje
moderator@spj

The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to CYBER WEESJE For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2009, 07:15 AM
Mobile Model: htc touch pro

Thanked 2,355 Times in 750 Posts

View tlpalmer01's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View tlpalmer01's Photo Album Add tlpalmer01's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

dam, i am sorry..sometimes life can be hard but just hang in there and dont give up...u have amazing talent and accepting donations for your awesome work is not a problem...i get paid tommorrow..let me know about a tfl3d 2 theme cause i would be willing to pay, im not in best shape myself but i like to help when i can........my thoughts and prayers are with u.....
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to tlpalmer01 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2009, 07:18 AM
Mobile Model: TOUCHpro2
Mobile OS: 7.0

Thanked 6,709 Times in 2,216 Posts

View jr5416's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View jr5416's Photo Album Add jr5416's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by tlpalmer01 View Post

dam, i am sorry..sometimes life can be hard but just hang in there and dont give up...u have amazing talent and accepting donations for your awesome work is not a problem...i get paid tommorrow..let me know about a tfl3d 2 theme cause i would be willing to pay, im not in best shape myself but i like to help when i can........my thoughts and prayers are with u.....
That correct bro like palmer said with that talent you can easily make some cash .

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to jr5416 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2009, 10:07 AM
Worlds BEST site spj.com

View thermus's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View thermus's Photo Album Add thermus's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I cant thank you all enough. I have never made a touch flo theme but think if I were to sit down and mess with it for a weekend I could get it down. I thought the paypal button next to my avatar was the link but I could be mistaken. If so here is my paypal email. proskater4life@gmail.com

Again I cant thank you all enough for the responses.

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to thermus For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2009, 10:15 AM

View CYBER WEESJE's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View CYBER WEESJE's Photo Album Add CYBER WEESJE's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I cant thank you all enough. I have never made a touch flo theme but think if I were to sit down and mess with it for a weekend I could get it down. I thought the paypal button next to my avatar was the link but I could be mistaken. If so here is my paypal email. proskater4life@gmail.com

he bro np and the paypal button works

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
MODERATOR@SPJ

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to CYBER WEESJE For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2009, 05:38 PM
NOOB 4 EVER
Mobile Model: Touch Pro

Thanked 1,370 Times in 335 Posts

View gadget945's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View gadget945's Photo Album Add gadget945's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Dude -

Above all else, remember that a lot of times, it helps just to get it out there. They call us a family on here for a reason. It will help if you can just get it out there, venting is a good thing. Don't know if you considered ever going to AlAnon or anything like that, it really does help. You might want to consider getting your brother in there at least. There are programs that will provide you assistance, with your brother and housing and stuff, get on the web and look around for local helplines and things like that.

Just some thoughts for you, was thinking about you today.

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to gadget945 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2009, 05:42 PM

View BiG JeW's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View BiG JeW's Photo Album Add BiG JeW's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Just transfered some funds in my account. Waitin for them to clear... Youll see it soon.

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to BiG JeW For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2009, 06:42 PM
Worlds BEST site spj.com

“ Originally Posted by gadget945 View Post

Dude -

Above all else, remember that a lot of times, it helps just to get it out there. They call us a family on here for a reason. It will help if you can just get it out there, venting is a good thing. Don't know if you considered ever going to AlAnon or anything like that, it really does help. You might want to consider getting your brother in there at least. There are programs that will provide you assistance, with your brother and housing and stuff, get on the web and look around for local helplines and things like that.

Just some thoughts for you, was thinking about you today.
Thanks Gadget, You have always been there when i needed someone to bs with

“ Originally Posted by 13iG Je\/\/ View Post

Just transfered some funds in my account. Waitin for them to clear... Youll see it soon.
Thanks a ton big

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to thermus For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2009, 06:47 PM
SPJ Addict :)
Mobile Model: DaPrettiestTouchPro
Mobile Carrier: SPRINT

Thanked 2,150 Times in 661 Posts

View littledaisy's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View littledaisy's Photo Album Add littledaisy's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

The husband gets paid tomorrow so I will be sending some your way too You've been a real help to all of us here and i really appreciate you making my sig so yeah i'll be glad to help out with what i can keep your head up Devin ..we all need somebody to lean on at some point..and you know you have a family right here god bless u

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to littledaisy For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2009, 06:56 PM

that family talk you hear about here at SPJ and no other forum is the truth, we are one big family that gets a long very well for the most part.... funds will be clear pretty soon im hoping (guarnteed by 10 eastern) so i will get a request up and send ya a 15 spot here at that time.... i know its not much but hell i hope it helps
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2009, 07:23 PM
Worlds BEST site spj.com

“ Originally Posted by littledaisy View Post

The husband gets paid tomorrow so I will be sending some your way too You've been a real help to all of us here and i really appreciate you making my sig so yeah i'll be glad to help out with what i can keep your head up Devin ..we all need somebody to lean on at some point..and you know you have a family right here god bless u

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

that family talk you hear about here at SPJ and no other forum is the truth, we are one big family that gets a long very well for the most part.... funds will be clear pretty soon im hoping (guarnteed by 10 eastern) so i will get a request up and send ya a 15 spot here at that time.... i know its not much but hell i hope it helps

I cant thank you all enough for being more family to me than my real family is. I know times are tough and everyone has been amazing. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to repay you graphic or reasearch wise. That applies to everyone here.

Thank you all again

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to thermus For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2009, 07:24 PM
Nickel Nickel NINE
Mobile Model: HTC DIAMOND

Thanked 4,383 Times in 1,330 Posts

View TaylorSPJ's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View TaylorSPJ's Photo Album Add TaylorSPJ's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

ill be shooting you 10 bucks later, not much but thats all i can afford to give out....hope it can help.

The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to TaylorSPJ For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2009, 07:26 PM
Worlds BEST site spj.com

“ Originally Posted by TaylorSPJ View Post

ill be shooting you 10 bucks later, not much but thats all i can afford to give out....hope it can help.
More than you know. Thanks

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to thermus For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2009, 07:33 PM

after i send you some duckets, you will owe me SIG

The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to BiG JeW For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2009, 07:40 PM
Mobile Model: Motorola DROID
Mobile Carrier: Verizon
Mobile OS: Android

View angiekay's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View angiekay's Photo Album Add angiekay's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

you are a very strong person, and will only get stronger for the things you are doing for yourself and your little brother, much respect to you for everything, and my prayers are also with you, I'll see what my acct is looking like this week and see what I can do, I know every little bit helps no matter what it is.....Like everyone here has said, keep your head up, pray, be strong, and pray some more, it will come together for you, you are an awesome person!!!!

Hang in there, and stay with us..........SPJ fam is the best there is!!!

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to angiekay For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2009, 07:56 PM
Worlds BEST site spj.com

“ Originally Posted by 13iG Je\/\/ View Post

after i send you some duckets, you will owe me SIG
For sure. Do me one small favor though. Make me a thread for a sig request or pm me a few pictures you would like incorporated. Either just so that way I have something to go off of. Thanks a ton big

“ Originally Posted by angiekay View Post

you are a very strong person, and will only get stronger for the things you are doing for yourself and your little brother, much respect to you for everything, and my prayers are also with you, I'll see what my acct is looking like this week and see what I can do, I know every little bit helps no matter what it is.....Like everyone here has said, keep your head up, pray, be strong, and pray some more, it will come together for you, you are an awesome person!!!!

Hang in there, and stay with us..........SPJ fam is the best there is!!!

Thanks love. Your words are so kind. Thank you and all of the spj family. Your all so caring.

MUCH LOVE TO ALL OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No family like the spj family. I am going to make an spj logo that says that.

The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to thermus For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2009, 09:19 PM
The VenumX Factor
Mobile Model: HTC Touch PRO

Thanked 3,998 Times in 1,192 Posts

View VenumX's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View VenumX's Photo Album Add VenumX's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

For sure. Do me one small favor though. Make me a thread for a sig request or pm me a few pictures you would like incorporated. Either just so that way I have something to go off of. Thanks a ton big

Thanks love. Your words are so kind. Thank you and all of the spj family. Your all so caring.

MUCH LOVE TO ALL OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No family like the spj family. I am going to make an spj logo that says that.
Yeah you know we got you bro. I see you helpin out a lot of people even when all this shit is goin on in your life, takes a big person to keep goin. Sorry to hear all this shit goin down for ya, expect 50 in your paypal from me bro. I'de rather it be where it needs to be.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to VenumX For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2009, 09:50 PM
Mobile Model: HtC ToUcH PrIzZo 2
Mobile Carrier: T-Mobile

Thanked 5,534 Times in 1,710 Posts

View GokuSS3's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View GokuSS3's Photo Album Add GokuSS3's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Man bro sorry hear about everything going on, I hope that everything gets better for you. Just keep your head up an stay positive about things , thing will come around in for you. An I will be sending money your way count on it!!!!

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GokuSS3 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-26-2009, 12:18 AM
Worlds BEST site spj.com

WOW!!!!!!! I can't believe all the help from everyone. I have gotten half of my bank dept right now. THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!

When I get back on my feet I will repay you all.

Also I might have AMAZING news for everyone but I am going to wait to spill it till I find out for sure what is going on.

THANKS AGAIN!!!!!!!!

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to thermus For This Useful Post:
Old 06-26-2009, 12:18 AM
My Phone Is Black
Mobile Model: The Mystery Diamond
Mobile Carrier: The Yellow Stripes

View Kiit408's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Kiit408's Photo Album Add Kiit408's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

hey man you can also stop by some high schools... i used to design there websites and also teachers always looking for someone to do their bull... lol... man i'm sorry that things went bad.. im sort of going through the same thing... not necessarily going through such a dilemma but i will say it's been going real tough and am running out of ideas... if it wasn't for SPJ i swear i'd be depressed still... also you know theres always like temp agencies and labor unions that are always looking for quick work... dude this hella sucks.. but man as bad as it gets...

you gotta hit rock bottom... then the only way from there is up...

best of wishes to you... and hopefully everything will work out... sorry man...
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kiit408 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-26-2009, 12:45 AM

WOW!!!!!!! I can't believe all the help from everyone. I have gotten half of my bank dept right now. THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!

When I get back on my feet I will repay you all.

Also I might have AMAZING news for everyone but I am going to wait to spill it till I find out for sure what is going on.

THANKS AGAIN!!!!!!!!

no troubles we got you and the other 5 should be coming soon for some reason still didnt clear so sent the 10 that i had
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-26-2009, 02:31 AM
The VenumX Factor
Mobile Model: HTC Touch PRO

Thanked 3,998 Times in 1,192 Posts

View VenumX's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View VenumX's Photo Album Add VenumX's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

no troubles we got you and the other 5 should be coming soon for some reason still didnt clear so sent the 10 that i had
Yeah thermus dont worry about it, just get back on your feet; that's all we care about bro. We gave you what we could afford to give you, none of us expect it back. :P

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to VenumX For This Useful Post:
Old 06-26-2009, 02:38 AM

“ Originally Posted by VenumX View Post

Yeah thermus dont worry about it, just get back on your feet; that's all we care about bro. We gave you what we could afford to give you, none of us expect it back. :P
exactly and couldnt say better myself..... i cant speak for everyone but if i give something to someone i expect nothing back in return from them.... i do it because i want to do it and i want to help the person out. you my boy and we have had ups and down on the boards but hell what friends dont..... you take care of you and dont worry about nothing else we got you covered no troubles..... take care of your bro and make sure he good too.... if you need anything further feel free to send me a pm and ill see what i can do for you..... damn now backto downloading this vista ultimate disc again sicne i got some nasty worm that plays advertisements in the background even if you dont have a internet browser open...... tried to get rid bt i think the worm dug itself a little deeper.... h well it was about time for me to reformat anyways since i hadnt done it in almost 1 year with all the shit i do on this beast hahaahaha... take care bro
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-26-2009, 05:46 AM
Mobile Model: htc touch pro

Thanked 2,355 Times in 750 Posts

View tlpalmer01's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View tlpalmer01's Photo Album Add tlpalmer01's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I just sent 15, i wish it were more but hang in there......
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to tlpalmer01 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-26-2009, 07:59 AM

he bro same here send you some cash HANG IN THERE WHERE AL GO TREU SOME HARD TIMES FROM TIME TO TIME ITS *** LIFE CAN BE HARD

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
MODERATOR@SPJ

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to CYBER WEESJE For This Useful Post:
Old 06-26-2009, 09:29 AM
Mobile Model: HTC diamond (alltel)
Mobile Carrier: verizon

View suka4luv's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View suka4luv's Photo Album Add suka4luv's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

damn wish i could help out but my situation is similar check it out, my bro in law died of bacterial meningitis i mean its crazy. sister in law came over cause they were arguing they have 6 kids 2gther, next day went home and found the dude dead so with my 4 children and her 6 ( and hers are all little 1, 2, 3, 5, and 6 by the way she has twin boys) mine are a little older 4, 5, 6, and 10) man it can be overwhelming one day your here and the next day gone i am like in shock still can not believe it. so plz keep me in your prayer as well. here a little sumthin i like to remember when i am down.

* 28. Do you not know? Have you not heard? The LORD is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom.

* 29. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak.

* 30. Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall;

* 31. but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.
Isaiah 40:28-31

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to suka4luv For This Useful Post:
Old 06-26-2009, 11:34 AM

“ Originally Posted by suka4luv View Post

damn wish i could help out but my situation is similar check it out, my bro in law died of bacterial meningitis i mean its crazy. sister in law came over cause they were arguing they have 6 kids 2gther, next day went home and found the dude dead so with my 4 children and her 6 ( and hers are all little 1, 2, 3, 5, and 6 by the way she has twin boys) mine are a little older 4, 5, 6, and 10) man it can be overwhelming one day your here and the next day gone i am like in shock still can not believe it. so plz keep me in your prayer as well. here a little sumthin i like to remember when i am down.

* 28. Do you not know? Have you not heard? The LORD is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom.

* 29. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak.

* 30. Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall;

* 31. but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.
Isaiah 40:28-31

very true and sorry to hear about your brother in law sad to see anyone go especially a father. i will hold you all deep in my prayers since i know you all did the same with my fight i just went through with testicular cancer.... i feel if it wasnt for you guys and your prayers all wouldnt have gone as smoothly.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-26-2009, 12:28 PM

still waiting for bank to clear funds, but 10 is on the way and ill send 10 more when the bank clears.

EDIT: Transaction has been completed.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BiG JeW For This Useful Post:
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
donations, scared