Old 06-26-2009, 12:06 PM
iamdasht19 iamdasht19 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
From phonescoop. touch pro user gets mad at iphone users

found this on phonescoop. as a touch pro user and apple hater. i found it hillarious

phonescoop.com/phones/p_forum.php?fm=m&ff=2220&fi=2098556

here is the post if you dont have access

Just because

by RubbahBandman Today, 10:44 AM
thank you apple "enthusiasts" for throwing out my review and rating it as inappropriate when i owned the phone and did not like it. the fact of the matter is you guys are brainwashed yuppie zombies and need to learn to get a life, learn where your priorities are and stop complaining. the fact of the matter is i actually owned the phone and i found it useless compared to my touch pro, i rated it a zero because that is my personal opinion of the phone based on my experience with it. i am contacting phonescoop to have my review reposted or i will repost it myself again. its my god-given right to rate the phone whatever i want, and its your god-given right to rate my review based on its helpfulness, not rate it as inappropriate because you do not agree with my opinion. as long as apple junkies can write a biased 0 pt review of a phone they experienced and "was not the iphone" i have the right to post a 0 pt biased review of a phone that "is not the touch pro", based on my personal experience.

with that said, i am posting this as well, with the knowledge that my post will get flamed and probably deleted, but i dont care. because i care not what you have to say i will not return to read any comments posted. due to the simple fact that your opinion of my opinions means nothing to me.

enjoy the rest of your day, and may your iphones batteries die all at once, so you can bewithout service for 5 days while you wait for a new one.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-26-2009, 12:10 PM
OG Member
Mobile Model: Pixel 7 Pro
Mobile Carrier: Metro PCS
Mobile OS: Android

Thanked 10,859 Times in 2,859 Posts
Downloads: 26
Uploads: 152

View puertoblack2003's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View puertoblack2003's Photo Album Add puertoblack2003's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: From phonescoop. touch pro user gets mad at iphone users

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

found this on phonescoop. as a touch pro user and apple hater. i found it hillarious

phonescoop.com/phones/p_forum.php?fm=m&ff=2220&fi=2098556

here is the post if you dont have access

Just because

by RubbahBandman Today, 10:44 AM
thank you apple "enthusiasts" for throwing out my review and rating it as inappropriate when i owned the phone and did not like it. the fact of the matter is you guys are brainwashed yuppie zombies and need to learn to get a life, learn where your priorities are and stop complaining. the fact of the matter is i actually owned the phone and i found it useless compared to my touch pro, i rated it a zero because that is my personal opinion of the phone based on my experience with it. i am contacting phonescoop to have my review reposted or i will repost it myself again. its my god-given right to rate the phone whatever i want, and its your god-given right to rate my review based on its helpfulness, not rate it as inappropriate because you do not agree with my opinion. as long as apple junkies can write a biased 0 pt review of a phone they experienced and "was not the iphone" i have the right to post a 0 pt biased review of a phone that "is not the touch pro", based on my personal experience.

with that said, i am posting this as well, with the knowledge that my post will get flamed and probably deleted, but i dont care. because i care not what you have to say i will not return to read any comments posted. due to the simple fact that your opinion of my opinions means nothing to me.

enjoy the rest of your day, and may your iphones batteries die all at once, so you can bewithout service for 5 days while you wait for a new one.
how does he know it was apple that did that ? maybe someone else did..hahahahaha but it was funny..

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to puertoblack2003 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-26-2009, 12:13 PM
Mobile Model: RHODIUM LEO 2.02
Mobile Carrier: 3G MOBISTAR

Thanked 25,033 Times in 7,581 Posts

View CYBER WEESJE's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View CYBER WEESJE's Photo Album Add CYBER WEESJE's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: From phonescoop touch pro user gets mad at iphone users

Hahaha this is one hel of revieuw lol cool

grtz cyber weesje
moderator@spj

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CYBER WEESJE For This Useful Post:
Old 06-26-2009, 09:16 PM
Mobile Model: Iphone 3GS 32GB
Mobile Carrier: ATT
Mobile OS: IPHONE

View mikewhooo's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View mikewhooo's Photo Album Add mikewhooo's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

i just got my 3gs a week ago loving it so far. But you guys see what site I am still on :-)
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mikewhooo For This Useful Post:
Old 06-26-2009, 10:03 PM
Mobile Model: Touch Pro 2
Mobile Carrier: $print

Thanked 2,366 Times in 774 Posts

View PsyChoTk's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View PsyChoTk's Photo Album Add PsyChoTk's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

i wouldn't mind playing with the phone. but for everyday use....im still a WM guy.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PsyChoTk For This Useful Post:
Old 06-26-2009, 11:52 PM
Mobile Model: HtC ToUcH PrIzZo 2
Mobile Carrier: T-Mobile

Thanked 5,534 Times in 1,710 Posts

View GokuSS3's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View GokuSS3's Photo Album Add GokuSS3's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Wow some had a bad experience with the Iphone lol , funny to read tho

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GokuSS3 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-27-2009, 12:00 AM
•crzy_dmnà ¢â‚¬Â¢
Mobile Model: иoиε
Mobile Carrier: spriиt or at&t

Thanked 2,115 Times in 720 Posts

View NINE'SICKS's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View NINE'SICKS's Photo Album Add NINE'SICKS's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

i can sit here and write about how much i dislike the iPhone, but like they say.. A PICTURES WORTH A THOUSAND WORDS..
Attached Thumbnails
WM.jpg  

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NINE'SICKS For This Useful Post:
Old 06-27-2009, 12:54 AM
The VenumX Factor
Mobile Model: HTC Touch PRO
Mobile Carrier: Sprint

Thanked 3,998 Times in 1,192 Posts

View VenumX's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View VenumX's Photo Album Add VenumX's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

haha i totally replied to it. i said:

“ Quote ”

*Claps*

Down with the iPhone and its inadequacy!

Boo to the zombie infestation that Apple has created!
hahah i love encouraging people

The Following User Says Thank You to VenumX For This Useful Post:
Old 06-27-2009, 02:32 AM
iamdasht19 iamdasht19 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: From phonescoop. touch pro user gets mad at iphone users

“ Originally Posted by godslunatk View Post

i wouldn't mind playing with the phone. but for everyday use....im still a WM guy.
i wouldnt mind playing with it either but i can see dropping thta much on what i consider to be more of a fun device.

“ Originally Posted by NINE'SICKS View Post

i can sit here and write about how much i dislike the iPhone, but like they say.. A PICTURES WORTH A THOUSAND WORDS..

hahahahaha for sure right on with that one NINE
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
iphone, mad, phonescoop, pro, touch, user, users