Random Community Topics

Post New ThreadReply

Old 07-03-2009, 05:28 PM
jdpiii3 jdpiii3 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: Alltel htc Touch Pro
Mobile Carrier: Alltel

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View jdpiii3's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View jdpiii3's Photo Album Add jdpiii3's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Alltel Touch Pro move to Verizon

I have an alltel TP with Alltel Rom been reading alot of posts and want to see if anyone else has any of the same questions

a verizon tech and he notified us that they are having problems switching the Alltel TP over to their network. He went so far as to tell us to start looking for a new verizon phone. http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=66908

Can I flash this rom to my Alltel TP phone now since we are now part of Verizon? what needs to be changed to make this work? http://pcdphones.com/phone_downloads...zon%20Wireless

Thanks- Joe

The Following User Says Thank You to jdpiii3 For This Useful Post:
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
alltel, move, pro, touch, verizon