Old 07-05-2009, 03:31 PM
iamdasht19 iamdasht19 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
HTC Firestone’s TouchFlo3D revealed

The next build of Manilla, TouchFlo3D 2.5, has been leaked, and this video shows it running on a HTC Touch HD. It continuous the replacement of the normal Windows Mobile UI, and it seems all parts of calendar and settings are now subsumed in the software.

Also new is HTC Footprints as an integral part of TF3D.

Code

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jjCNIZcM5s&feature=player_embedded
Well, the news there are different and very interesting, which will most likely come to the public later this summer.

But, what is news?

We start with Manila, which is almost entirely with a new interface, as can be seen in the screenshot here alongside the Home have been significantly revised from earlier versions.

The area that shows the date was surrounded and was added to the button that reports directly to the calendar, or, if you have appointments saved them just below the notification.

They are also convenient shortcuts to programs that have been added directly to the Home, and if you slide it up here are other shortcuts that you can set up with programs that are used most frequently.

The thing most interesting in my opinion three of the many innovations is the implementation of geotagging using Footprints that has been implemented in this version of Manila 3D taken directly dall'HTC Cruise 2009, the functions are the same in Manila 2D then broadens considerably the "power" of Manila.

Side programs, find the "Car Kit" and the Chamber of which take pictures of places you can enter the Footprints favorites.

One thing very important is the fact that with this new version of Manila are trying to play around as little as possible to the little finger friendly menus of Windows Mobile, as you can see screenshots here from the two side were added in the Settings tab of the many new items that show the wide variety of configuration menu, WiFi, News, Keyboards, Email, Social Network, Memory, Program and much more!

As described above, the menu settings you enter in other pages where you can run multiple configurations, here are the new interface configuration with respect to the new keyboard EzInput and customizations, they are just a few, but there are really many new ones.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-05-2009, 03:37 PM
My Phone Is Black
Mobile Model: The Mystery Diamond
Mobile Carrier: The Yellow Stripes

View Kiit408's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Kiit408's Photo Album Add Kiit408's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: HTC Firestone’s TouchFlo3D revealed

it actually looks smooth and nice to work with... i'd love that quick select program in the home tab... that's sick!!!... and the look of switching between both... that's even sicker... lol.... can't wait.. i'll be the first to download... maybe not but REALLY COOL....
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kiit408 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-05-2009, 06:20 PM
Mobile Model: htc touch pro
Mobile Carrier: sprint

Thanked 2,355 Times in 750 Posts

View tlpalmer01's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View tlpalmer01's Photo Album Add tlpalmer01's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

im actually excited for this app, now im on titanium but soon as i can get this i will be using, nice write up dash........
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tlpalmer01 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-05-2009, 06:22 PM
SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN
Mobile Model: Touch Pro 2
Mobile Carrier: Sprint

Thanked 6,468 Times in 1,715 Posts

View Mike20PR's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Mike20PR's Photo Album Add Mike20PR's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

yup im gonna get this shit on my future Touch Pro 2 <------- yes i made my choice!!!

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mike20PR For This Useful Post:
Old 07-05-2009, 07:23 PM
My Phone Is Black
Mobile Model: The Mystery Diamond
Mobile Carrier: The Yellow Stripes

View Kiit408's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Kiit408's Photo Album Add Kiit408's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by Mike20PR View Post

yup im gonna get this shit on my future Touch Pro 2 <------- yes i made my choice!!!

yeah i'm on this phones jock... lol... i hella want to get that... or even the diamond 2....

OK BACK TO TOPIC.....

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kiit408 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-05-2009, 07:55 PM
Mobile Model: Touch Pro 2
Mobile Carrier: $print

Thanked 2,366 Times in 774 Posts

View PsyChoTk's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View PsyChoTk's Photo Album Add PsyChoTk's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Why do they release these videos? This makes me languish around in agony until someone ports it and tweaks it for the TP.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PsyChoTk For This Useful Post:
Old 07-05-2009, 11:33 PM
Mobile Model: HtC ToUcH PrIzZo 2
Mobile Carrier: T-Mobile

Thanked 5,534 Times in 1,710 Posts

View GokuSS3's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View GokuSS3's Photo Album Add GokuSS3's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Looks really nice like what they have done with it. Also looks to run really smooth in the Video too. Thanks for the post.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GokuSS3 For This Useful Post:
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
firestone’s, htc, revealed, touchflo3d