gadget945 gadget945 is offline   Thread Starter  
NOOB 4 EVER
Mobile Model: Touch Pro
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.1

Thanked 1,370 Times in 335 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View gadget945's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View gadget945's Photo Album Add gadget945's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Blackberry loves U2

Okay, maybe my time sense is off or something, but this had to be in the works for a while, and I just never saw it or something.

With all the reading and pushing and talking about NBN and the contest tomorrow, I was sitting at work tonight and saw this commercial come on.

It was a teaser about an album release of U2, and who was it for? BLACKBERRY. They used to work for Apple and kicked them to the curb for RIM, lots of tasteless jokes about that, I found them, I didn't make them up.

In any case, I just wanted to vent a bit about this because I can't find an actual launch date on this. Earliest posts I can find are from March 2009. I think I'm gonna do some more searching and maybe write this thing up. Anyone care to chime in about this?

Code

http://na.blackberry.com/eng/u2/
--------- New Post Merged on 14/7/2009 at 1028 --------

Okeedokee -

Took a nap and then looked around a bit more, got a few messages in, and found that there weren't too many issues in the world. Least of all with RIM ripping off Vin, seems that the whole U2 and RIM thing had been on for a bit, and I just spend a lot of time in a sheltered part of the world.
So, please disregard my ranting on, seems that one can get protective of another that they haven't ever met before. LOL!
In any case, hope that everyone that reads this has gone to their facebook and updated things and gotten to be a fan of windowsmobile!

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gadget945 For This Useful Post:
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
blackberry, loves