Old 07-19-2009, 05:31 PM
iamdasht19 iamdasht19 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
New HTC Hero ROM leaked!!!

Code

http://www.engadget.com/2009/06/30/new-htc-hero-rom-leaked-flash-10-already-chugging-along-on-a-fe/

Apparently its from XDA: :mrgreen:

Code

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=531690
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-19-2009, 05:59 PM
Mobile Model: HtC ToUcH PrIzZo 2
Mobile Carrier: T-Mobile

Thanked 5,534 Times in 1,710 Posts

View GokuSS3's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View GokuSS3's Photo Album Add GokuSS3's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: New HTC Hero ROM leaked

That was pretty fast they didn't need there hands on this phone long too get a rom out already!!!!

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GokuSS3 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-19-2009, 06:35 PM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by GokuSS3 View Post

That was pretty fast they didn't need there hands on this phone long too get a rom out already!!!!
hell yeah i cant wait until thisis done since i have the g1 and of course will be flashing this hahahhaa
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-19-2009, 06:47 PM
Mobile Model: HTCT0UCHPR0
Mobile Carrier: sprint
Mobile OS: 6.1

View lrddp's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View lrddp's Photo Album Add lrddp's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by d/\sh View Post

hell yeah i cant wait until thisis done since i have the g1 and of course will be flashing this hahahhaa
carefull dash this rom bricked mine i rooted it and everything theres no fix yet but im waiting for it i have my buy working on that as we speak lol

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to lrddp For This Useful Post:
Old 07-19-2009, 07:21 PM

“ Originally Posted by lrddp View Post

carefull dash this rom bricked mine i rooted it and everything theres no fix yet but im waiting for it i have my buy working on that as we speak lol
hahahah word good looking out cause i was about to when i got home from work today..... Thanks
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2009, 03:00 AM
EkLiPz3
Mobile Model: BB Bold 9700
Mobile OS: BlackBerry

View eklipz3's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View eklipz3's Photo Album Add eklipz3's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Ya i seen this a few weeks ago and my grandpa seen how my tp look and was like i want my g1 modded but i seen to many bad reviews on it brickin people's phones do he decided 2 keep it stock for now.
The Following User Says Thank You to eklipz3 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2009, 04:12 AM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch & Pro!!
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.1

Thanked 4,891 Times in 1,440 Posts

View crazaytalent's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View crazaytalent's Photo Album Add crazaytalent's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by eklipz3 View Post

Ya i seen this a few weeks ago and my grandpa seen how my tp look and was like i want my g1 modded but i seen to many bad reviews on it brickin people's phones do he decided 2 keep it stock for now.
word gramps is a tech junkie huh?... thats wassup... i cant even get my pops to look at my phone... I think he's a tech-o-phobe...lol

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to crazaytalent For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2009, 05:38 AM
EkLiPz3

View eklipz3's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View eklipz3's Photo Album Add eklipz3's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by crazaytalent View Post

word gramps is a tech junkie huh?... thats wassup... i cant even get my pops to look at my phone... I think he's a tech-o-phobe...lol
Lmao.. ya you'd b surprise how my fam is... he got a xbox360 use to have a blackberry but he wanted the g1 so he got it... me and him r the comp/phone wizes in tha house he got my started using comps since i was 10(15 years ago lol) and i havent looked back since... so ya hes always wanting to try the latest and greatest thing... he told me he might be gettin a hero or a tp2 when they come out.. i told him tp2 ftw... i kno i'd b messin wit that thing everyday..lol
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to eklipz3 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2009, 11:00 AM

Re: New HTC Hero ROM leaked!!!

what do you mean its been out for a couple weeks. its been out for a couple days that i know of and not weeks....... but hell it could have been but highly doubt it in y opinion.... but hell i may be wrong too and prolly am but thought i would have heard about it before this.... you should have posted the info up at least though hahahhah its all good and thanks for the info.
The Following User Says Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2009, 08:19 PM
EkLiPz3

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

what do you mean its been out for a couple weeks. its been out for a couple days that i know of and not weeks....... but hell it could have been but highly doubt it in y opinion.... but hell i may be wrong too and prolly am but thought i would have heard about it before this.... you should have posted the info up at least though hahahhah its all good and thanks for the info.
lmao... it coulda been a diff hero rom.. i gotta check it because i remember looking at for him about a week or two ago and he didnt want his phone out of commission if things didnt go right.. sorry dash... i shoulda posted it when i found it given the fact that you'll help out 110%.
The Following User Says Thank You to eklipz3 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2009, 10:20 PM

“ Originally Posted by eklipz3 View Post

lmao... it coulda been a diff hero rom.. i gotta check it because i remember looking at for him about a week or two ago and he didnt want his phone out of commission if things didnt go right.. sorry dash... i shoulda posted it when i found it given the fact that you'll help out 110%.
its no worries i now they have had different versions of this for a while, this is just the closer to being done version atm.
The Following User Says Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
hero, htc, leaked, rom