Post New ThreadReply

Old 07-19-2009, 10:48 PM
jdep1 jdep1 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: tmobile wing
Mobile Carrier: tmobile
Mobile OS: 6.5

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View jdep1's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View jdep1's Photo Album Add jdep1's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
No luck with Asurion

Ok guys i just finished getting off the phone with Tmobile and Asurion. I clamed my insurance on my tmobile wing and I was trying to see if i had luck on getting that new touch pro2 but i had no luck there sending me another wing. Here is the thing though the rep from Tmobile was telling me that she just claimed her sidekick lx and they send her the pro 2. So what the hell? her phone is not even a pocket pc and she gets the pro 2? i guess it depends on what Asurion has in stock.. but what a bumer now im gonna have to upgrade to get that phone that i want so much. What do you guys think?
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jdep1 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-19-2009, 11:02 PM
Mobile Model: DIAMOND AND NOW PRO
Mobile Carrier: SPRINT

View ummadomogul101's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ummadomogul101's Photo Album Add ummadomogul101's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: No luck with Asurion

sorry to hear bout this. but the rep prob got the touch pro 2 because she works for tmobile and she knows the system better then we do

plus it also makes no sense cause tmobile doesnt even have the touch pro 2 on there website so how is it avaliable yet

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ummadomogul101 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-19-2009, 11:11 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Pro
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.1

Thanked 1,017 Times in 393 Posts

View ronaldsdv's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ronaldsdv's Photo Album Add ronaldsdv's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by ummadomogul101 View Post

sorry to hear bout this. but the rep prob got the touch pro 2 because she works for tmobile and she knows the system better then we do

plus it also makes no sense cause tmobile doesnt even have the touch pro 2 on there website so how is it avaliable yet
good point and great question
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ronaldsdv For This Useful Post:
Old 07-19-2009, 11:15 PM

View ummadomogul101's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ummadomogul101's Photo Album Add ummadomogul101's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by ronaldsdv View Post

good point and great question
ya that makes no sense to me that the rep can have the touch pro 2 if its not even available yet in the states unless she is from overseas that is the only way

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ummadomogul101 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-19-2009, 11:52 PM
Mobile Model: HtC ToUcH PrIzZo 2
Mobile Carrier: T-Mobile

Thanked 5,534 Times in 1,710 Posts

View GokuSS3's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View GokuSS3's Photo Album Add GokuSS3's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by jdep1 View Post

Ok guys i just finished getting off the phone with Tmobile and Asurion. I clamed my insurance on my tmobile wing and I was trying to see if i had luck on getting that new touch pro2 but i had no luck there sending me another wing. Here is the thing though the rep from Tmobile was telling me that she just claimed her sidekick lx and they send her the pro 2. So what the hell? her phone is not even a pocket pc and she gets the pro 2? i guess it depends on what Asurion has in stock.. but what a bumer now im gonna have to upgrade to get that phone that i want so much. What do you guys think?
I would say cause she was a Rep for them , she probably knew the in's and out's of everything there. Or just got hooked up threw them!!!

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GokuSS3 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2009, 12:01 AM

“ Originally Posted by GokuSS3 View Post

I would say cause she was a Rep for them , she probably knew the in's and out's of everything there. Or just got hooked up threw them!!!
isnt that what i said haha jk jk gokuss that still doesnt make sense though caz the tp2 isnt even out yet

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ummadomogul101 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2009, 12:32 AM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

i dont think that the rep had it yet but is saying with her being on the insode she can get herself upgraded for the pro 2 when it is released... you should walk in there nasd tell her if she can do the same for you that you will mod her device out of ytou feel comfortable doing so and know the wm plastform good
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2009, 02:03 AM
The VenumX Factor
Mobile Model: HTC Touch PRO

Thanked 3,998 Times in 1,192 Posts

View VenumX's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View VenumX's Photo Album Add VenumX's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

i dont think that the rep had it yet but is saying with her being on the insode she can get herself upgraded for the pro 2 when it is released... you should walk in there nasd tell her if she can do the same for you that you will mod her device out of ytou feel comfortable doing so and know the wm plastform good
guranteed she was talking about the touch pro, not the touch pro 2, people that dont know alot about phones can get even the dumbest and most blatant things mixed up

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to VenumX For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2009, 03:53 AM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch & Pro!!

Thanked 4,891 Times in 1,440 Posts

View crazaytalent's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View crazaytalent's Photo Album Add crazaytalent's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by VenumX View Post

guranteed she was talking about the touch pro, not the touch pro 2, people that dont know alot about phones can get even the dumbest and most blatant things mixed up
true enuff.. except the fact the tmobile doesnt carry the touch pro, but they will be the 1st to carry the touch pro 2 once available...

still she's BS-ing... and if she isnt... do like dash said and make her an offer she cant refuse... its all about negotiating, and who u know to negotiate with...

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to crazaytalent For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2009, 05:16 AM
NOOB 4 EVER
Mobile Model: Touch Pro

Thanked 1,370 Times in 335 Posts

View gadget945's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View gadget945's Photo Album Add gadget945's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Just for giggles - is it slightly possible that she said she got the pro TOO, as in also? She might have gotten a wicked deal, and she might be overseas, but could it just be a misunderstanding? I know, I'm a little nuts, should be asleep, having issues with lappy, and the one thing that I comment on is this? Going to bed now.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gadget945 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2009, 11:05 AM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by gadget945 View Post

Just for giggles - is it slightly possible that she said she got the pro TOO, as in also? She might have gotten a wicked deal, and she might be overseas, but could it just be a misunderstanding? I know, I'm a little nuts, should be asleep, having issues with lappy, and the one thing that I comment on is this? Going to bed now.
good luck with your computer and good night
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2009, 01:35 PM

View jdep1's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View jdep1's Photo Album Add jdep1's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

thanks guys for your opinions and im sure she was talking bout the touch pro 2 because she even gave me a detail about all the features and yeah i think she got hooked up because the phone is not even out yet and she works for them.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jdep1 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2009, 01:42 PM

thanks guys for your opinions and im sure she was talking bout the touch pro 2 because she even gave me a detail about all the features and yeah i think she got hooked up because the phone is not even out yet and she works for them.
or she just read up on the phone trying to sound cooler than the rest and all.... many print employees even do that and they cant show it or use it until it is released they say.... she dont got one in my opinion.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2009, 02:19 PM

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

or she just read up on the phone trying to sound cooler than the rest and all.... many print employees even do that and they cant show it or use it until it is released they say.... she dont got one in my opinion.
I never thought about that Dash but you might be right because almost every time i talk to a tech or some rep from tmobile they start talking to me bout how much they are in to ppc's and about other devices and they want to go on and on about it.. they ask me what programs im running on my phone because of my excessive data usage ha ha.. but thats because im always here at spj ha ha..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jdep1 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2009, 05:40 PM

I never thought about that Dash but you might be right because almost every time i talk to a tech or some rep from tmobile they start talking to me bout how much they are in to ppc's and about other devices and they want to go on and on about it.. they ask me what programs im running on my phone because of my excessive data usage ha ha.. but thats because im always here at spj ha ha..
yeah but a true ppc user and not just a reader will realize that almost every single app uses data now a days and the data can rack up very quickly especially when you can tether for free hahaha, they dont know shit and if you ask to see what phone they are running it is a basic flip phone or one like the rant meant for texting hahaha
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2009, 06:21 PM
Blackberry Dude
Mobile Model: Rim 8330
Mobile OS: Unknown

View austinator's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View austinator's Photo Album Add austinator's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

First of all, the touch pro 2 is not available on TMO as far as I know, which means she DID NOT get one from assurion.

Secondly, it has nothing to do with being a TMO rep if she got the hook up. Assurion does not give two shits about who you work for, because you don't work for them. They do not hook you up because you work for the carriers, trust me, if they did I would definately be trying to get it. It's purely based off of what they have in stock. Insurance covers the phone you are currently using, so if they have the same replacement phone, that's what you're getting. If they don't, you'l get something of equal or greater value.

Third of all, if you want to know how to work the assurion/warranty system, I can't really post the directions, but you can PM me. Most cellular carriers have a policy similiar to the lemon law that cars have.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to austinator For This Useful Post:
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
asurion, luck