Post New ThreadReply

Old 07-26-2009, 11:31 PM
claudius claudius is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: iphone 3gs
Mobile Carrier: at&t
Mobile OS: Iphone

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View claudius's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View claudius's Photo Album Add claudius's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
me and my ipod touch

Me and my ipod touch.. the first time i got it was a sunshine sunny day. went home put lots of song to cruise down the street. next day went app crazy till i could not sleep, Then i got my touch pro relationship was not the same we barely seen each other, Then decided to jailbreak you witch grew our relationship to another level , we spent the four seasons together. we said hello to winter spring even fall and summer wit jay and Lupe. we where tighter then weave that's freshly put on a black girls hair. we where the best of buds until i decided to go to a party and listen to this girl to jump in the pool with her :facepalm:when i could of been by ur side. now somebody picked u out my pants pocket hopefully they treat u with the same love i will for ever miss u i feel like my life crashed down
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to claudius For This Useful Post:
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
ipod, touch