Old 07-29-2009, 11:56 AM
austinator austinator is offline   Thread Starter  
Blackberry Dude
Mobile Model: Rim 8330
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: Unknown

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View austinator's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View austinator's Photo Album Add austinator's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Make up my mind SPJ

OK fellow SPJ members, since I can't make up my own mind you guys get to do it for me. I am currently using the bb 8330 Curve and I do not want it scratched. There are two different protectors I am looking at.

The first is the privacy protector. This screen cover protects only the actual screen from scratches, but allows only me to see the screen by looking directly at the screen. Others crowded around me will not be able to read my messages, view my pictures, or tell what i am doing at all. Check it out:

Code

http://www.buy.com/retail/product.asp?sku=210924289&listingid=39919408&dcaid=17902
The second is a full body clear coat. This will not protect my privacy, but it will protect my whole phone from scratches, key rubbing, etc. This covers all of the phone, not just my screen so never have to worry about scratches anywhere on it. It's a bit more durable than the other too, but I won't have my privacy with it. Check it out:

Code

http://www.clear-coat.com/product.php?productid=485&cat=49&page=1
I am torn, privacy or full protection?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to austinator For This Useful Post:
Old 07-29-2009, 12:14 PM
Find Em Hot Leave Em Wet
Mobile Model: TP2, omnia, Mogul
Mobile Carrier: Can You Hear Me Now
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 2,677 Times in 807 Posts

View MikeyD's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View MikeyD's Photo Album Add MikeyD's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Make up my mind SPJ

next time code your links i did it this time

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MikeyD For This Useful Post:
Old 07-29-2009, 12:15 PM
jroyalty7
Mobile Model: Htc Touch Pro
Mobile Carrier: Cricket

View jroyalty7's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View jroyalty7's Photo Album Add jroyalty7's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by austinator View Post

OK fellow SPJ members, since I can't make up my own mind you guys get to do it for me. I am currently using the bb 8330 Curve and I do not want it scratched. There are two different protectors I am looking at.

The first is the privacy protector. This screen cover protects only the actual screen from scratches, but allows only me to see the screen by looking directly at the screen. Others crowded around me will not be able to read my messages, view my pictures, or tell what i am doing at all. Check it out:

Code

http://www.buy.com/retail/product.asp?sku=210924289&listingid=39919408&dcaid=17902
The second is a full body clear coat. This will not protect my privacy, but it will protect my whole phone from scratches, key rubbing, etc. This covers all of the phone, not just my screen so never have to worry about scratches anywhere on it. It's a bit more durable than the other too, but I won't have my privacy with it. Check it out:

Code

http://www.clear-coat.com/product.php?productid=485&cat=49&page=1
I am torn, privacy or full protection?
why not use both? i have a clear screen protector(not privacy) and then a hard case around it! i didnt look at your pics tho so im not sure if this works for you or not!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jroyalty7 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-29-2009, 12:18 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

i would go with protecftion.... its liek sex you dont use protection you get something in return whether its an std or a kid, and what fun is sex when its private hahahahha public baby
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-29-2009, 12:24 PM
jroyalty7
Mobile Model: Htc Touch Pro
Mobile Carrier: Cricket

View jroyalty7's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View jroyalty7's Photo Album Add jroyalty7's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

i would go with protecftion.... its liek sex you dont use protection you get something in return whether its an std or a kid, and what fun is sex when its private hahahahha public baby
lol, well said!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jroyalty7 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-29-2009, 12:49 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Pro

View fanaticny's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View fanaticny's Photo Album Add fanaticny's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

do you really need that much protection?....lol.....why privacy proteccion, what are you hidding? tell us!!! lol
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fanaticny For This Useful Post:
Old 07-29-2009, 08:04 PM
Supporter
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Pro/HERO
Mobile OS: Android

View forty01's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View forty01's Photo Album Add forty01's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I can agree that you most likely are not needing that much privacy as to someone glancing over at your screen. If you have some proprietary information that will seal our fate in the new world, then maybe j/m
As Dash said a little protection... a little protection can go a long way...lol
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to forty01 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-29-2009, 08:43 PM
Mobile Model: htc touch pro
Mobile Carrier: sprint

Thanked 2,355 Times in 750 Posts

View tlpalmer01's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View tlpalmer01's Photo Album Add tlpalmer01's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

i agree..protection is very important......
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tlpalmer01 For This Useful Post:
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
make, mind, spj