Random Community Topics

Post New ThreadReply

Old 08-10-2009, 08:32 PM
BostonBull BostonBull is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: HTC Mogul
Mobile Carrier: Sprint

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View BostonBull's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View BostonBull's Photo Album Add BostonBull's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
TP2 or hero

I do tons of web surfing, and emailing. I also do 100's of texts for work, and need picture texts.

Should I jump on the TP2, or wait it out for the hero? How will the keyboard be on the Hero, much like the storm or iphone? Not sure how long emails will be to type on that style.......
The Following User Says Thank You to BostonBull For This Useful Post:
Old 08-10-2009, 08:35 PM
Mobile Model: HtC ToUcH PrIzZo 2
Mobile Carrier: T-Mobile
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 5,534 Times in 1,710 Posts

View GokuSS3's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View GokuSS3's Photo Album Add GokuSS3's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: TP2 or hero

Well you have 2 different phone there bro. You Window Mobile based device and the Android on another. The Hero does not have a KeyBoard on it. So it that is something you are looking for I would go TP2. Spec's are out on the TP2 while Hero we don't know what Sprint Verison will like. So at this point hard to say what too get. I want both got to have that TP2 for sure....

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to GokuSS3 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-10-2009, 08:37 PM
BostonBull BostonBull is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: HTC Mogul

View BostonBull's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View BostonBull's Photo Album Add BostonBull's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Virtual keyboard is all right? Like iphone/storm. From what I could tell.

TP2 looks like the one, I'd hate to get it and have a more practical phone for me come out right after that.

I have been off contract since February and have an upgrade saved for 2 years now.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BostonBull For This Useful Post:
Old 08-10-2009, 08:50 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch & Pro!!
Mobile OS: 6.1

Thanked 4,891 Times in 1,440 Posts

View crazaytalent's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View crazaytalent's Photo Album Add crazaytalent's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

its as goku said... both phones will do the task the u described... hero has no hard keyboard... but i believe its supposed to have a capacitive touch screen which is like the iphone touchscreen and better/more responsive then the touch screen currntly available for like the touch pro or other win mo phones... not sur eon an official word when it wil drop and whill tp willl drop in sept.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to crazaytalent For This Useful Post:
Old 08-11-2009, 03:20 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Pro 1

View ckv's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ckv's Photo Album Add ckv's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Yeah, it is hard decision to make as for each phone for its own advantages and disadvantages. Like the others said before: WinMO v.s. Android, hard keyboard v.s. virtual keyboad and big and bulky (TP2) or slim and stylish (Hero - almost the same as iPhone). Me personally, I'm going to jump on the TP2 bandwagon.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ckv For This Useful Post:
Old 08-11-2009, 03:26 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by ckv View Post

Yeah, it is hard decision to make as for each phone for its own advantages and disadvantages. Like the others said before: WinMO v.s. Android, hard keyboard v.s. virtual keyboad and big and bulky (TP2) or slim and stylish (Hero - almost the same as iPhone). Me personally, I'm going to jump on the TP2 bandwagon.
hahahah im gonna get them both.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
hero, tp2