Old 08-12-2009, 01:38 PM
CYBER WEESJE CYBER WEESJE is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: RHODIUM LEO 2.02
Mobile Carrier: 3G MOBISTAR
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 25,033 Times in 7,581 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View CYBER WEESJE's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View CYBER WEESJE's Photo Album Add CYBER WEESJE's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
READ ME Before Posting New Apps

Hi this is for the members who release applications or software here @spj we appreciate that you contribute to the site but we, as staff, need to solidify the process by which we do things. From now on if you are releasing you need to always check if it's already posted. If it is already posted and you have a new release/version of the application or software don't make a new thread, instead post a reply with the new release/version and download links so we can update the thread then and we don't end up with a lot of different threads taking up space. This will also help people that don't know which version is the latest when there are multiple posts; if you post an update you will still be credited with the update for keeping the thread up to date. That's about it thanks to all that contribute to make SPJ the way it is!

grtz cyber weesje
administrator@spj

The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to CYBER WEESJE For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 08-12-2009, 01:40 PM
Creativity Unleashed
Mobile Model: htc pro2 baby!!!!!!
Mobile Carrier: sprint

Thanked 4,467 Times in 1,422 Posts

View PHE-NOM's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View PHE-NOM's Photo Album Add PHE-NOM's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: read me if you releas apps software

lets hope they follow up with this bro, it will be soooooo much cleaner this way.

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to PHE-NOM For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2009, 01:43 PM
OG Member
Mobile Model: Pixel 7 Pro
Mobile Carrier: Metro PCS
Mobile OS: Android

Thanked 10,859 Times in 2,859 Posts
Downloads: 26
Uploads: 152

View puertoblack2003's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View puertoblack2003's Photo Album Add puertoblack2003's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by CYBER WEESJE View Post

Hi this is for the members ho releas apps software here @spj whe like that your contribute to the site but whe as staff whant to follow this from now on about releasing you guys always check if its already posted well if its and you got new releas of the app software dont make a new thread but post a reply whit the new releas so whe can update the thread then and whe dont end up whit lots of threads taking up space and harder to keep track if the need update plus credit will be geving for you keeping the thread update thats about it thanks to all to contribute

grtz cyber weesje
administrator@spj

yea what he said...lol yep just a touch bases to what we have talked about...thanks buddy

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to puertoblack2003 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2009, 01:49 PM
The VenumX Factor
Mobile Model: HTC Touch PRO
Mobile Carrier: Sprint

Thanked 3,998 Times in 1,192 Posts

View VenumX's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View VenumX's Photo Album Add VenumX's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by puertoblack2003 View Post

yea what he said...lol yep just a touch bases to what we have talked about...thanks buddy
yeah there's been a bit of confusion lately so we wanted to get this out there :P please all admins/mods we need to keep people doing this to keep everything clean, if you refer someone to this thread and they still post new thread instead of replying; don't hesitate to give them an infraction!

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to VenumX For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2009, 01:51 PM
Creativity Unleashed
Mobile Model: htc pro2 baby!!!!!!

Thanked 4,467 Times in 1,422 Posts

View PHE-NOM's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View PHE-NOM's Photo Album Add PHE-NOM's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

lol, i help him out a little just now, lol. but this will be great if the members would please follow this advise, as it will make it easier for THEM to find stuff when using the search button too!

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to PHE-NOM For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2009, 01:54 PM
The VenumX Factor

View VenumX's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View VenumX's Photo Album Add VenumX's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by PHE-NOM View Post

lol, i help him out a little just now, lol. but this will be great if the members would please follow this advise, as it will make it easier for THEM to find stuff when using the search button too!
HELL NO PHE-NOM I just fixed the whole post, re-wrote it than you submitted yours and overwrote mine damnnnnnn....

haha restored it back to my version!

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to VenumX For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2009, 01:55 PM
CYBER WEESJE CYBER WEESJE is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: RHODIUM LEO 2.02
Mobile Carrier: 3G MOBISTAR

Thanked 25,033 Times in 7,581 Posts

View CYBER WEESJE's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View CYBER WEESJE's Photo Album Add CYBER WEESJE's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

np bro hope the follow it

“ Originally Posted by VenumX View Post

yeah there's been a bit of confusion lately so we wanted to get this out there :P please all admins/mods we need to keep people doing this to keep everything clean, if you refer someone to this thread and they still post new thread instead of replying; don't hesitate to give them an infraction!
thanks bro yeah it will be lot more clean also and better organized also will be the end of bumping zombie threads and if mods admin see a bunch of older builds move them to the bin save attachments in the post of the new if your to bussy lol send me pm haha

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
ADMINISTRATOR@SPJ

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to CYBER WEESJE For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2009, 02:30 PM
Supporter
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Pro/HERO
Mobile OS: Android

View forty01's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View forty01's Photo Album Add forty01's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: READ ME Before Posting New Apps

Like all the above statements state above, it should keep the threads cleaner, which keeps the site cleaner and less junk/trash. I know I'm always searching before I post and adding updates to existing threads, but if I miss something hit me up and let me know, so I can correct the actions. I'm not perfect... close, but not there yet

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to forty01 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2009, 02:40 PM
The VenumX Factor

“ Originally Posted by forty01 View Post

Like all the above statements state above, it should keep the threads cleaner, which keeps the site cleaner and less junk/trash. I know I'm always searching before I post and adding updates to existing threads, but if I miss something hit me up and let me know, so I can correct the actions. I'm not perfect... close, but not there yet
haha yeah that's fine we can usually tell the difference between someone that doesn't care about the rules of posting and someone that is trying but messes up every once in a while :P

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to VenumX For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2009, 03:59 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch & Pro!!
Mobile OS: 6.1

Thanked 4,891 Times in 1,440 Posts

View crazaytalent's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View crazaytalent's Photo Album Add crazaytalent's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Good stuff... Stickied... to make sure it gets seen in that section! hopefully itll help for it to not be overlooked!

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to crazaytalent For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2009, 04:43 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

good stuff right here, thanks for taking the time to get this done guys, will def make the boards easier to find the newest and greatest and too see what is outdated at quick glance. will also work out nice sense the board default layout is newest post bump to top and if someone bumps the old version even when using the search that will be brought up above the newest version causing confusion and havak
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2009, 11:59 PM
Mobile Model: HtC ToUcH PrIzZo 2
Mobile Carrier: T-Mobile

Thanked 5,534 Times in 1,710 Posts

View GokuSS3's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View GokuSS3's Photo Album Add GokuSS3's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Good stuff Weesje this should be very helpful to the boards with posting.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to GokuSS3 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-13-2009, 05:51 AM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Pro
Mobile OS: 6.1

Thanked 1,017 Times in 393 Posts

View ronaldsdv's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ronaldsdv's Photo Album Add ronaldsdv's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

+1 on this idea .... with this the site will be much cleaner and much better organized and all relevant 411 will be found within the same thread ... great stuff
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ronaldsdv For This Useful Post:
Old 08-13-2009, 08:58 AM
Mobile Model: touch pro

Thanked 1,383 Times in 489 Posts

View parna1973's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View parna1973's Photo Album Add parna1973's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Like always Cyber on top of your game, hope they follow inst..lol definetly will be easier on the searching side...thnxs

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to parna1973 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-13-2009, 10:26 AM
The Man with the Plan!
Mobile Model: Mogul/Touch/IPHONE3G
Mobile Carrier: Sprint,AT&T,T-Mobile

Thanked 4,700 Times in 1,421 Posts

View ICEM/\N's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ICEM/\N's Photo Album Add ICEM/\N's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

good work on starting this thread weesje....however this has always been a rule of ours and this was an excellent way to remind people to do it rather than just referring them to the forum rules or noob threads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ICEM/\N For This Useful Post:
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
apps, posting, read, releas, software