ICEM/\N ICEM/\N is offline   Thread Starter  
The Man with the Plan!
Mobile Model: Mogul/Touch/IPHONE3G
Mobile Carrier: Sprint,AT&T,T-Mobile
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 4,700 Times in 1,421 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View ICEM/\N's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ICEM/\N's Photo Album Add ICEM/\N's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Quarterback Michael Vick has signed a two-year deal with the Philadelphia

Quarterback Michael Vick has signed a two-year deal with the Philadelphia Eagles, his agent, Joel Segal, confirmed to ESPN.com.

Vick arrived in Philadelphia Tuesday morning and remained there Wednesday evening. The Eagles will hold a news conference on Friday morning to announce his signing.

Vick was the No. 1 draft pick in 2001, and once the highest-paid player in football. But he has not played since 2006 when his career came tumbling down. He was convicted in August 2007 of conspiracy and running a dogfighting operation, sentenced to 23 months in federal prison and suspended indefinitely by the NFL.

But after serving his time and being released from home confinement July 20, NFL commissioner Roger Goodell conditionally lifted Vick's suspension, allowing him to sign with a team.

Vick can immediately take part in preseason practices, workouts and meetings and can play in the final two preseason games.

The Eagles travel to meet Vick's former team, the Atlanta Falcons, in Week 13 on Dec. 6.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ICEM/\N For This Useful Post:
Old 08-13-2009, 08:31 PM
Mobile Model: TOUCHpro2
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 7.0

Thanked 6,709 Times in 2,216 Posts

View jr5416's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View jr5416's Photo Album Add jr5416's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Quarterback Michael Vick has signed a two-year deal with the Philadelph

Sucks for him hell never play a game in philly they got a great quarterback already !Unless of course he gets hurt .

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jr5416 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-13-2009, 09:02 PM
Mobile Model: HtC ToUcH PrIzZo 2
Mobile Carrier: T-Mobile

Thanked 5,534 Times in 1,710 Posts

View GokuSS3's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View GokuSS3's Photo Album Add GokuSS3's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by jr5416 View Post

Sucks for him hell never play a game in philly they got a great quarterback already !Unless of course he gets hurt .
I don't know about all that Donvan McNabb is no the QB he once use to be he is not even Top in my opinion any more. I think if Vick and get back in shape he has a spot at the starting Job!!!!

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GokuSS3 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-13-2009, 09:04 PM
Mobile Model: TOUCHpro2
Mobile OS: 7.0

Thanked 6,709 Times in 2,216 Posts

View jr5416's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View jr5416's Photo Album Add jr5416's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by GokuSS3 View Post

I don't know about all that Donvan McNabb is no the QB he once use to be he is not even Top in my opinion any more. I think if Vick and get back in shape he has a spot at the starting Job!!!!
Aww lol come on bro mcnabb is the man with the plan ,vick is a scrambler he cnt throw sorry bro

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jr5416 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-13-2009, 09:55 PM
Mobile Model: Touch Pro 2
Mobile Carrier: $print

Thanked 2,366 Times in 774 Posts

View PsyChoTk's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View PsyChoTk's Photo Album Add PsyChoTk's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

How quickly, we forget and move on. I'm sure he'll do great. But, I'll still see reruns of Dogtown and get pi$$ed off again.
The Following User Says Thank You to PsyChoTk For This Useful Post:
Old 08-13-2009, 10:02 PM
Mobile Model: Touch Prizo!!!
Mobile Carrier: sprint

Thanked 7,924 Times in 2,668 Posts

View Superman369's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Superman369's Photo Album Add Superman369's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Vick is nothing but a running back that can lob the ball downfield every now and then.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Superman369 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-13-2009, 10:39 PM
Staff Team HTC
Mobile Model: Blackberry

View TAR's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View TAR's Photo Album Add TAR's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

wasnt a bad quarterback to me. did more with less than a lot of quarterbacks can do with more than what he had. imo the only person that could consistently catch the ball was crumpler. the receivers were really young and struggle catching passes so that didnt help out his cause. Mcnabb is still the man though. i think the eagles picked him up just so when midseason gets around and quarterbacks are struggling they can get more in return with vick.

--------- New Post Merged on 13/8/2009 at 1100 --------

trade wise i mean
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TAR For This Useful Post:
Old 08-13-2009, 11:05 PM
SPJ Supporter/Promoter
Mobile Model: Pre/ Touch Pro 2

Thanked 1,624 Times in 486 Posts

View ON3/\L's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ON3/\L's Photo Album Add ON3/\L's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Well I'm surprised he's back in the game already, I bet there will be a lot of unhappy people about his quick return, conditionally or not. As far as performance, if he can whip back into shape I think he can be an asset to any team, but mcnabb still has some game left. Vick is younger, faster, but needs a better arm to be a top qb. Mcnabb has the wisdom and experience and he def has the arm, but he's getting old so it just depends on what kinda season he has. I think Vick would be a good back up plan, if Mcnabb gets hurt than they have Vick to step in and if they change up there offense a little then I would switch between the 2 honestly. Plenty of balance between the 2 qb's and if the offense can adapt they could use that to their advantage and keep the defense guessing for sure! I would rotate them and run a few qb draws and have a nice set of plays from shotgun and talk about a deadly combo.... but it all depends on what there plans are and how they use the weapons they have. Time will tell I suppose, should be pretty interesting!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ON3/\L For This Useful Post:
Old 08-13-2009, 11:06 PM
ICEM/\N ICEM/\N is offline   Thread Starter  
The Man with the Plan!
Mobile Model: Mogul/Touch/IPHONE3G
Mobile Carrier: Sprint,AT&T,T-Mobile

Thanked 4,700 Times in 1,421 Posts

View ICEM/\N's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ICEM/\N's Photo Album Add ICEM/\N's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by TAR View Post

wasnt a bad quarterback to me. did more with less than a lot of quarterbacks can do with more than what he had. imo the only person that could consistently catch the ball was crumpler. the receivers were really young and struggle catching passes so that didnt help out his cause. Mcnabb is still the man though. i think the eagles picked him up just so when midseason gets around and quarterbacks are struggling they can get more in return with vick.

--------- New Post Merged on 13/8/2009 at 1100 --------

trade wise i mean
he was alright...but he did not utilize his offensive players that much because he was running to much and was only consistent with short passes...he was not a deepthreat.....I mean look at roody white...that boy was an average wr until vick left and then he blew up with record numbers for the falcons and now he is the 3rd highest paid receiver because of his 2007 and 2008 performance....vick is solid in alot of areas...but I think mcnabb and vick will compliment each other on the eagles...I mean take a look at how other teams are complementing one player with another in the same position...panthers got williams and stewart who were out their murdering last season....

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ICEM/\N For This Useful Post:
Old 08-13-2009, 11:51 PM
Staff Team HTC

View TAR's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View TAR's Photo Album Add TAR's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by ICEM/\N View Post

he was alright...but he did not utilize his offensive players that much because he was running to much and was only consistent with short passes...he was not a deepthreat.....I mean look at roody white...that boy was an average wr until vick left and then he blew up with record numbers for the falcons and now he is the 3rd highest paid receiver because of his 2007 and 2008 performance....vick is solid in alot of areas...but I think mcnabb and vick will compliment each other on the eagles...I mean take a look at how other teams are complementing one player with another in the same position...panthers got williams and stewart who were out their murdering last season....
yea but roddy was tops 10 in drops before he blew up too. but did run to much. he could throw the deep ball and short passes but he had no finesse on the intermediate passes.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TAR For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2009, 12:25 AM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

i feel he will end up playing and being the backup qb in philly but will also be used as a randel el type of player that is their for the option, trick plays, 2 quarterback stances (yes both mcnabb and vick on the field at the same time, etc.... this should be interesting and with what he is getting paid at just over 1 mil for the first season and just over 5 for the 2nd wihich is an option year so he should be playing some this year
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2009, 12:49 AM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Pro
Mobile OS: 6.1

Thanked 1,017 Times in 393 Posts

View ronaldsdv's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ronaldsdv's Photo Album Add ronaldsdv's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

You know when I read the news ( the headlines) I was like WTF with the Eagles what did they do with McNabb ..... but I realized that Vick is the 3rd QB .... I'm glad that he is getting another shot at it ... so he can prove himself to the world!

PS: My 1100 post hahaha
The Following User Says Thank You to ronaldsdv For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2009, 01:19 AM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by ronaldsdv View Post

You know when I read the news ( the headlines) I was like WTF with the Eagles what did they do with McNabb ..... but I realized that Vick is the 3rd QB .... I'm glad that he is getting another shot at it ... so he can prove himself to the world!

PS: My 1100 post hahaha
congrats on the 1100th post your getting close to catching up to me
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2009, 01:23 AM

Thanked 1,017 Times in 393 Posts

View ronaldsdv's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ronaldsdv's Photo Album Add ronaldsdv's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

getting there hahaha
The Following User Says Thank You to ronaldsdv For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2009, 05:25 AM
Mobile Model: tpro

View only1penny's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View only1penny's Photo Album Add only1penny's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

did anyone watch the game? i think aj feeley got a little fire under his arse with the vick signing. he had a great game. i agree with dash that vick will be a wildcat offense/goal line option type of player. a "make the offense think" type of player. he's a great athlete, but a so so quarterback. he had a mid 70's qb rating, mid 50's completion rating, his td passes to pics thrown wasn't very good and when he ran (which is what he did best) he laid the ball on the turf 10% of the time. and does anyone really want vick running the ball when you have westbrook? oh ya, and that was when he was a playing every week. did anyone mention he hasn't played in 2 years. he is, however, definitely worth the risk at 1 million a year.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to only1penny For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2009, 11:19 AM

“ Originally Posted by only1penny View Post

did anyone watch the game? i think aj feeley got a little fire under his arse with the vick signing. he had a great game. i agree with dash that vick will be a wildcat offense/goal line option type of player. a "make the offense think" type of player. he's a great athlete, but a so so quarterback. he had a mid 70's qb rating, mid 50's completion rating, his td passes to pics thrown wasn't very good and when he ran (which is what he did best) he laid the ball on the turf 10% of the time. and does anyone really want vick running the ball when you have westbrook? oh ya, and that was when he was a playing every week. did anyone mention he hasn't played in 2 years. he is, however, definitely worth the risk at 1 million a year.
io hasve to agree but by the time that he is able to play (besdies the 2 final preseason games) he should be good since he can work out and practice with the eagles..... and on the throwing he had 70s/50s so more tds thrown than interceptions..... and 10% sounds a little hight to tell the truth, i would say its def middle single digits but nothing close to that high in my opinion. and westbrook? he is a great player but the past 2 years he cant stay on the field and hes not arunning back, he may be able to help with getting westbrook off the field or at least store some of the energy for him by taking the defenses mind off of him all the time.... i think that they at first are going to use this as a distraction to the opposing teams defense and such than work him into the team and the roster as the tail end of the season for the playoff push where he could be very vaaluable.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-15-2009, 04:42 PM

View only1penny's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View only1penny's Photo Album Add only1penny's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

io hasve to agree but by the time that he is able to play (besdies the 2 final preseason games) he should be good since he can work out and practice with the eagles..... and on the throwing he had 70s/50s so more tds thrown than interceptions..... and 10% sounds a little hight to tell the truth, i would say its def middle single digits but nothing close to that high in my opinion. and westbrook? he is a great player but the past 2 years he cant stay on the field and hes not arunning back, he may be able to help with getting westbrook off the field or at least store some of the energy for him by taking the defenses mind off of him all the time.... i think that they at first are going to use this as a distraction to the opposing teams defense and such than work him into the team and the roster as the tail end of the season for the playoff push where he could be very vaaluable.
he actually has the same amount of fumbles as p. manning, b. greise and j. delhomme. except they've played 100, 20 and 10 more games respectively. but overall i agree with you. he's definately worth the chance for that money especially.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to only1penny For This Useful Post:
Old 08-15-2009, 04:46 PM

“ Originally Posted by only1penny View Post

he actually has the same amount of fumbles as p. manning, b. greise and j. delhomme. except they've played 100, 20 and 10 more games respectively. but overall i agree with you. he's definately worth the chance for that money especially.
and you also have to look at it this way.... peyton manning had marvin harrison, brian greise (why throw him in there lmao) and delhomme (panthers fan) has steve smith..... who did vick have to throw it too? crumpler was his only consistant target..... and of the above teams, colts, bears, and carolina all had way better o-lines than vick did at atlanta..... if you put a good o-line in front of him at the same skill level if he gets back there wattch out fans philly may have a dynasty in the making... especially if westbrook and the rest of the team can actually stay healthy.
The Following User Says Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-15-2009, 06:30 PM
Mobile Model: Sprint Pro
Mobile Carrier: 2963 DL speed REV A

Thanked 2,006 Times in 615 Posts

View broSki's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View broSki's Photo Album Add broSki's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

ya dunno what ya talkin about, vick Has amazing talent man...amazinggggggg. I believe he is a way better QB then Mcnabb is anyday. WHy? well b/c Mcnabb always had the better team to playw ith and vick had a bad team which by the way still made it to the playoffs, I mean eagles with their nice team still cant win a superbowl and had more then 8 opportunities in the last 10 yrs to try so....So with that said I wouldnt be surprised vick takes mcnabbs job...plus philly fans hate Mcnabb anyway so better for ya lol.

All I can say is GMEN STAND UP
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to broSki For This Useful Post:
Old 08-15-2009, 08:00 PM

“ Originally Posted by broSki View Post

ya dunno what ya talkin about, vick Has amazing talent man...amazinggggggg. I believe he is a way better QB then Mcnabb is anyday. WHy? well b/c Mcnabb always had the better team to playw ith and vick had a bad team which by the way still made it to the playoffs, I mean eagles with their nice team still cant win a superbowl and had more then 8 opportunities in the last 10 yrs to try so....So with that said I wouldnt be surprised vick takes mcnabbs job...plus philly fans hate Mcnabb anyway so better for ya lol.

word look at my post above your and you will see that i said pretty much the same thing... vick is still a beast and they even said that they were impressed at the fluidity of his throws and the little rust that he did have.... hit me up when you get a chance gotta chat with you and clear some shit up if you dont mind.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-16-2009, 01:03 AM

and you also have to look at it this way.... peyton manning had marvin harrison, brian greise (why throw him in there lmao) and delhomme (panthers fan) has steve smith..... who did vick have to throw it too? crumpler was his only consistant target..... and of the above teams, colts, bears, and carolina all had way better o-lines than vick did at atlanta..... if you put a good o-line in front of him at the same skill level if he gets back there wattch out fans philly may have a dynasty in the making... especially if westbrook and the rest of the team can actually stay healthy.
i used those qb's just to get a mix of talent. it's pretty easy saying vick's no manning. but if he's worse than griese or delhomme, over his whole career not just when carolina was hot, than that's gonna back up my statement more.

--------- New Post Merged on 16/8/2009 at 0218 --------

broski....hahahahahahahahahaha...hahahaha.....but seriously, we'll see how much time gets behind center. i mean sure vick can run down the field but mcnabb can lead a team down the field. it's the intangables. if they're in an athletic skills competition, i'll take vick. but since we're talking qb's in the nfl it's gotta be mcnabb all the way.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to only1penny For This Useful Post:
Old 08-16-2009, 02:25 AM
Mobile Model: Sprint Pro
Mobile Carrier: 2963 DL speed REV A

Thanked 2,006 Times in 615 Posts

View broSki's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View broSki's Photo Album Add broSki's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

word look at my post above your and you will see that i said pretty much the same thing... vick is still a beast and they even said that they were impressed at the fluidity of his throws and the little rust that he did have.... hit me up when you get a chance gotta chat with you and clear some shit up if you dont mind.
yea I just read it.....yea for sure bro, I think we do need to clear things up and I believe we are in need of a chat man to man partner to partner. I do take blame for things that I said and I know there were hurtful and as a man im fully aware of it and I admit I was warong 100%....but no more of that here, I still got the same number hit me up and text me ur number brother....the love for u is still here bro and to be honest it never left.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to broSki For This Useful Post:
Old 08-16-2009, 02:39 AM
The VenumX Factor
Mobile Model: HTC Touch PRO

Thanked 3,998 Times in 1,192 Posts

View VenumX's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View VenumX's Photo Album Add VenumX's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

yea I just read it.....yea for sure bro, I think we do need to clear things up and I believe we are in need of a chat man to man partner to partner. I do take blame for things that I said and I know there were hurtful and as a man im fully aware of it and I admit I was warong 100%....but no more of that here, I still got the same number hit me up and text me ur number brother....the love for u is still here bro and to be honest it never left.
OMG THERE IS NOT ENOUGH DASH FOR BOTH OF US!!! haha

yeah i was watchin the eagles on the news the other day, they didnt show much playing tho unfortunately, gotta watch a philly game soon see how vick does :P

The Following User Says Thank You to VenumX For This Useful Post:
Old 08-16-2009, 11:34 AM

wasnt all you i had my fair share also and just made it tough adn got me frusterated that every one was jumping down my throat on the decision when i was the messenger of a decision made by multiple and no one semed to hear that out.... sure i posted it but isnt all my decision and stuff than to have multiple go off on me about it at the saem time jsut set me off also... but for sure will send text ya way and today or very soon and we will get this put behind us.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-16-2009, 12:37 PM
Mobile Model: htc mogul
Mobile OS: 5.0

View MarleyJR's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View MarleyJR's Photo Album Add MarleyJR's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

i was hoping he went to the vikings.they would have been almost unstoppable,atleast on offense.
michael vick,adrian peterson,percy harvin, sidney rice and benard berrian. sheesssshhh.

well good look eagles,somebody had the balls to take him.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MarleyJR For This Useful Post:
Old 08-19-2009, 05:24 AM

“ Originally Posted by MarleyJR View Post

i was hoping he went to the vikings.they would have been almost unstoppable,atleast on offense.
michael vick,adrian peterson,percy harvin, sidney rice and benard berrian. sheesssshhh.

well good look eagles,somebody had the balls to take him.
looks like the vikes had balls for someone else, how do you say over paid in viking?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to only1penny For This Useful Post:
Old 08-19-2009, 10:15 AM
Staff Team HTC

[QUOTE=broski....hahahahahahahahahaha...hahahaha... ..but seriously, we'll see how much time gets behind center. i mean sure vick can run down the field but mcnabb can lead a team down the field. it's the intangables. if they're in an athletic skills competition, i'll take vick. but since we're talking qb's in the nfl it's gotta be mcnabb all the way.[/QUOTE]

except McNabb can't lead team down the field when it matters each and every year.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TAR For This Useful Post:
Old 08-19-2009, 10:36 AM
Mobile Model: HTC Titan

View brandnu's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View brandnu's Photo Album Add brandnu's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Them Philly boys gonna love ya boi Vick on the eagles lets jus hope he hasnt lost his luster.....i hav high hopes for Philly next season.....but i cant remember but vick aint playin until a certain time or sumthin rii????
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to brandnu For This Useful Post:
Old 08-19-2009, 11:06 AM
Mobile Model: Touch Prizo!!!

Thanked 7,924 Times in 2,668 Posts

View Superman369's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Superman369's Photo Album Add Superman369's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by brandnu View Post

Them Philly boys gonna love ya boi Vick on the eagles lets jus hope he hasnt lost his luster.....i hav high hopes for Philly next season.....but i cant remember but vick aint playin until a certain time or sumthin rii????
He is not allowed to play until after week 6 I believe,

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Superman369 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-19-2009, 12:45 PM
Mobile Carrier: Verizon

View CoreyG87's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View CoreyG87's Photo Album Add CoreyG87's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by Superman369 View Post

He is not allowed to play until after week 6 I believe,
Goodell said that he would address his suspension no later than week 6. So, he could be playing in week 1 if Goodell sees fit.

I think it was a great move for any team to pick up Vick. He is a proven winner, and in only 4 full seasons, accumulated 16k yards. (12k passing and 4k rushing). He has a winning record, I believe 38-28-2 and led an obviously sub-par Falcons team to an AFC title game. Sure his rating is only 75/76 but combine his 71 passing tds and 21 rushing tds you get 92 touchdowns vs 61 give-aways. (52 interceptions and 9 fumbles lost.) And whoever said he fumbled the ball 10% of the time, that was highly inaccurate. 19 fumbles on 529 carries. That's about 3.5%. I can't wait to see what happens when he does get the rust off and comes back to full form with a better offensive line and better weapons in front of him. All respect to McNabb though I believe he is still a beast.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to CoreyG87 For This Useful Post:
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
deal, michael, philadelphia, quarterback, signed, twoyear, vick