Post New ThreadReply

Old 08-19-2009, 09:14 PM
claudius claudius is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: iphone 3gs
Mobile Carrier: at&t
Mobile OS: Iphone

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View claudius's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View claudius's Photo Album Add claudius's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
need some opinions

Well im bout to go for a upgrade soon i wanted to know if i get the touh pro 2 if they would have a update for multitouch over the weekend i spend much time with my bros iphone 3gs the multitouch is prety nice and i want a phone like that and the appstore is clean i cant hate on it. the only other phone with multi touch is the palm pre i know o.f what would be a smart desision
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to claudius For This Useful Post:
Old 08-19-2009, 09:20 PM
Mobile Model: TOUCHpro2
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 7.0

Thanked 6,709 Times in 2,216 Posts

View jr5416's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View jr5416's Photo Album Add jr5416's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: need some opinions

“ Originally Posted by claudius View Post

Well im bout to go for a upgrade soon i wanted to know if i get the touh pro 2 if they would have a update for multitouch over the weekend i spend much time with my bros iphone 3gs the multitouch is prety nice and i want a phone like that and the appstore is clean i cant hate on it. the only other phone with multi touch is the palm pre i know o.f what would be a smart desision
Id say stick with the touch pro 2 bro when all them apps and themes start comming out ur gonna crap ur self its gonna be a banging phone .

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jr5416 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-19-2009, 09:41 PM

View claudius's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View claudius's Photo Album Add claudius's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

yeah im scared if i live wm im going to miss everything but i want that mulitouch im stuck
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to claudius For This Useful Post:
Old 08-19-2009, 09:45 PM
Mobile Model: TOUCHpro2
Mobile OS: 7.0

Thanked 6,709 Times in 2,216 Posts

View jr5416's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View jr5416's Photo Album Add jr5416's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

yeah im scared if i live wm im going to miss everything but i want that mulitouch im stuck
Dont leave windows mobile bro what r u gonna do without it lol ur gonna miss the flashing and all the good things u can do with it

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jr5416 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-19-2009, 10:11 PM
Mobile Model: htc touch pro
Mobile Carrier: sprint
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 2,355 Times in 750 Posts

View tlpalmer01's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View tlpalmer01's Photo Album Add tlpalmer01's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

the iphone has neat apps and smoothness but u cant mod it, that what i enjoy..flashing and trying different things when i get bored with my setup and each time i log on i never know what sweet modification will be released for me to try and work on to get my phone right...that what i enjoy about windows mobile...my exhusband always made me feel dumb about computers so now i feel smart with all the things i have learned to do....
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to tlpalmer01 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-19-2009, 10:54 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Pro
Mobile OS: 6.1

Thanked 1,017 Times in 393 Posts

View ronaldsdv's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ronaldsdv's Photo Album Add ronaldsdv's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

You are a junkie already so is gonna be hard to let go of the pipe (flashing) hahaha and besides that there are many choices and most of the people here are masters haha!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ronaldsdv For This Useful Post:
Old 08-19-2009, 11:53 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

android devices like the g1 and the hero also have multitouch.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-20-2009, 11:21 AM

so does the hro have multitouch and a marketplace like the g1
The Following User Says Thank You to claudius For This Useful Post:
Old 08-20-2009, 12:04 PM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

so does the hro have multitouch and a marketplace like the g1
yes they all have the marketplace.... every single android version will its them like the apple store is apple and the windows is windows.... and the hero will have multitouch for sure.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-20-2009, 03:39 PM

i think im going to the palm pre but have a feeling i might pull a farve and stay with my pro

i have a full upgrade and im wondering if i get the upgrade if i have to give them my pro if not i wanted to use my insurance to get a new pro and sell it for 200

and thank you guys for the help
Old 08-20-2009, 04:59 PM

i think im going to the palm pre but have a feeling i might pull a farve and stay with my pro

i have a full upgrade and im wondering if i get the upgrade if i have to give them my pro if not i wanted to use my insurance to get a new pro and sell it for 200

and thank you guys for the help

i would go with the pro2 myself.... the pre is nice but still has some major flaws since it is still an infant...... thats my opinion as a person who has had the pre for a couple months now... i have been using my pro and my pre and i found the pro to be much more used for the mere fact that all the features i need (business and pleasure user) arent there in palm as of yet.... hell still not a working keyboard onscreen? come on now lmao
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-20-2009, 09:06 PM
My Phone Is Black
Mobile Model: The Mystery Diamond
Mobile Carrier: The Yellow Stripes

View Kiit408's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Kiit408's Photo Album Add Kiit408's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Dude are you guys telling me that the tp2 has an app store for it? Like the android?
The Following User Says Thank You to Kiit408 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-20-2009, 09:43 PM

“ Originally Posted by Kiit408 View Post

Dude are you guys telling me that the tp2 has an app store for it? Like the android?
where have you been? starting in wm 6.5 there will be a windowws phone for all wm smartphones.... people been talking about it sicne 6.5 was first leaked screenshot wise.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2009, 09:41 AM

i was going to go for the touch pro 2 but i cant wait the lady on the sprint store rashed on me cause i ask if they where getting it in september she said its fake i need to stop going online and read this stuff and stop puting third party apps worst and worst she call me a geek after cause i try to explain to her y the tweaks are better all and all she was like i should come once a week to school them mostly i think she wants me lol
Old 08-22-2009, 01:52 PM

i was going to go for the touch pro 2 but i cant wait the lady on the sprint store rashed on me cause i ask if they where getting it in september she said its fake i need to stop going online and read this stuff and stop puting third party apps worst and worst she call me a geek after cause i try to explain to her y the tweaks are better all and all she was like i should come once a week to school them mostly i think she wants me lol
she didnt know and was just giving excuses and shit from what i feel..... when people are caught in a situation like that they have to lash out to cover up the fact that they dont know...... just my thought.... and your not in middle school so i doubt she is being mean to get in your pants.
The Following User Says Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
opinions