Old 08-25-2009, 06:19 AM
CYBER WEESJE CYBER WEESJE is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: RHODIUM LEO 2.02
Mobile Carrier: 3G MOBISTAR
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 25,033 Times in 7,581 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View CYBER WEESJE's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View CYBER WEESJE's Photo Album Add CYBER WEESJE's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Cyber weesje thanks spj donators

hi first off thanks to all ho made a donation for me thanks superman for started the thread for me
congrats to myself i am the prowed owner of TP2 yeah lol its awesome still charging now but the looks are amazing the keyboard is nice to me this beats the crap out of the iphone haha lol below i gone posted the list on ho all donate for me whitout you guys i will never buy one of these the mane reason there not cheap here now contract like you guys have whit sprint so your all lucky you have one for a good price here its 550euro expensif toy will make a blog about thy tp2 when i start to play whit i haha yeah hope i can sleep tonight lol thanks again guys my spj fam

Nahum Martinez

Harold Pedraza

EDUARDO MARTINEZ

Timothy Fenton

Derek Sin

Michael Duran

Mario Yan

Solomon Massele

john hummel

terri palmer

Brittany Varnadoe

Smart Phone Technology (TEAM HTC) thanks pb

StewartMetalWorx

warezgroup thanks

thanks spj fam

The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to CYBER WEESJE For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 08-25-2009, 06:55 AM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Pro
Mobile Carrier: Sprint

View fanaticny's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View fanaticny's Photo Album Add fanaticny's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Cyber weesje thanks spj donators

you earned it buddy!!.......time to enjoy it
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to fanaticny For This Useful Post:
Old 08-25-2009, 06:57 AM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Pro
Mobile OS: 6.1

Thanked 1,017 Times in 393 Posts

View ronaldsdv's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ronaldsdv's Photo Album Add ronaldsdv's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

for the many things you have done and will do here .... I believe it is a token of our appreciation to your hard work ...
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ronaldsdv For This Useful Post:
Old 08-25-2009, 11:06 AM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

sweet congrats to you weesje, im jealous that you got a pro 2 before me lmao, enjoy the hell out of the device and what you think of it so far? hahahah i was wondering where you were ast the other day since not at your usualy time lmao..... gotta out do me huh? lmao once again congrats and you deserve it bro..... now its time for me to scrounge up some money and get me the touchpro 2 and the hero...... damn wish money wasnt sooo hard right now, might have to stick to my touch pro for a while but who cares hahahahaha dman i wanna see a picture weesje hahahahahaha let my eyes see the glory until i can get it hahahaha
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-25-2009, 11:22 AM

View CYBER WEESJE's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View CYBER WEESJE's Photo Album Add CYBER WEESJE's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

sweet congrats to you weesje, im jealous that you got a pro 2 before me lmao, enjoy the hell out of the device and what you think of it so far? hahahah i was wondering where you were ast the other day since not at your usualy time lmao..... gotta out do me huh? lmao once again congrats and you deserve it bro..... now its time for me to scrounge up some money and get me the touchpro 2 and the hero...... damn wish money wasnt sooo hard right now, might have to stick to my touch pro for a while but who cares hahahahaha dman i wanna see a picture weesje hahahahahaha let my eyes see the glory until i can get it hahahaha
THANKS BRO yeah one time before you lol haha whell just boot it up had to charge like 3 hours before i can power it on this thing is amazing bro realy the screen looks awesome the keyboard the lights the feeling when you hold its very good build dont feel cheap chrome on the outside camera is realy good still on stock rom gone whait untill most bugs are out the roms thy have now this touch pro 2 beats the shit out of iphone its a killer thing just tested a movie on it damm sweet sound is good screen is amazing good i am gone have fun whit this for long time and i hope thy port the android hero on it lol best of 2 worlds

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
ADMINISTRATOR@SPJ

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CYBER WEESJE For This Useful Post:
Old 08-25-2009, 11:34 AM
SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN
Mobile Model: Touch Pro 2

Thanked 6,468 Times in 1,715 Posts

View Mike20PR's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Mike20PR's Photo Album Add Mike20PR's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Gratz MR. Cyber lol you deserve it and more. Enjoy the latest and greatest winmo device atm. I bet you will love it even more when touchflo3d 2.6 is running stable, you will have the hero sense ui design on that beast of a device. Once again congratz bro

Ps. Can't wait to get my sprint touch pro 2 also, I played with the t-mo version and it was awesome, the keyboard, screen, speed, etc. I might have to make another choice later on (I'm almost fed up with the lack of hardware acceleration on the pre making everything sluggish sometimes. Why javascript and no openGL Palm?)

YOU WIN DASH, IT MIGHT NOT MAKE IT TO THE 4 MONTH MARK LMAO

Hope to see what crazy things you do to your new toy Weesje

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mike20PR For This Useful Post:
Old 08-25-2009, 11:40 AM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by Mike20PR View Post

Gratz MR. Cyber lol you deserve it and more. Enjoy the latest and greatest winmo device atm. I bet you will love it even more when touchflo3d 2.6 is running stable, you will have the hero sense ui design on that beast of a device. Once again congratz bro

Ps. Can't wait to get my sprint touch pro 2 also, I played with the t-mo version and it was awesome, the keyboard, screen, speed, etc. I might have to make another choice later on (I'm almost fed up with the lack of hardware acceleration on the pre making everything sluggish sometimes. Why javascript and no openGL Palm?)

hahahah told you that they are cool but not the greatest thing out there to tell the truth...
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-25-2009, 11:46 AM

“ Originally Posted by Mike20PR View Post

THANKS mike20pro its amazing how good it works looks feels can open 6 8 apps whitout lag huge difference whit my elf lol i am gone have hard time to go sleep tonight so many things i whant to try out lol yeah hope the 2.6 drops and its stable will be cool i am off need get on my phone hahaha

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
ADMINISTRATOR@SPJ

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to CYBER WEESJE For This Useful Post:
Old 08-25-2009, 12:12 PM
Mobile Model: htc touch pro
Mobile Carrier: sprint

Thanked 2,355 Times in 750 Posts

View tlpalmer01's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View tlpalmer01's Photo Album Add tlpalmer01's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

congrats weesje..u so earned it with all your releases and your willingness to help always, u have done alot and i am glad that we were able to show our appreciation.. ......
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to tlpalmer01 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-25-2009, 12:31 PM
SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN
Mobile Model: Touch Pro 2

Thanked 6,468 Times in 1,715 Posts

View Mike20PR's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Mike20PR's Photo Album Add Mike20PR's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

hahahah told you that they are cool but not the greatest thing out there to tell the truth...
I understand, I love my pre but I don't get why it has a cpu nearly identical to the iphone 3gs but no hardware acceleration...? Maybe they can enable it with a OTA update but I doubt it will be anytime soon, but I will miss how it does everything else though like such a nice thought out OS, notifications, emails, cards, capacitive screen w multitouch, and more to the point to I would not go as far as saying thay I will indeed give it up for a touch pro 2 but the next couple of months will be the deciding factor when the app store opens and what the next few WebOS updates will include... We will see

“ Originally Posted by CYBER WEESJE View Post

THANKS mike20pro its amazing how good it works looks feels can open 6 8 apps whitout lag huge difference whit my elf lol i am gone have hard time to go sleep tonight so many things i whant to try out lol yeah hope the 2.6 drops and its stable will be cool i am off need get on my phone hahaha

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
ADMINISTRATOR@SPJ
Hahaha I was the same way when I first got my touch pro, you will love the wvga screen especially when web browsing, as well as tilt sensor, rhodium manila, etc. You got the gsm version rite? I always liked the look of the original over the carrier versions

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mike20PR For This Useful Post:
Old 08-25-2009, 03:28 PM
Find Em Hot Leave Em Wet
Mobile Model: TP2, omnia, Mogul
Mobile Carrier: Can You Hear Me Now

Thanked 2,677 Times in 807 Posts

View MikeyD's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View MikeyD's Photo Album Add MikeyD's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

happy happy joy joy...... i was very proud to help you out with what i could

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MikeyD For This Useful Post:
Old 08-25-2009, 03:32 PM

“ Originally Posted by MikeyD View Post

happy happy joy joy...... i was very proud to help you out with what i could
thanks bro yeah whitout all of you guys this had never happend its amazing toy will post some homescreen up in few days lol

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
ADMINISTRATOR@SPJ

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CYBER WEESJE For This Useful Post:
Old 08-25-2009, 04:59 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch wm6.5

Thanked 1,869 Times in 516 Posts

View menikfire's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View menikfire's Photo Album Add menikfire's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

ha ha ha !!!! man im so happy for you bro!!!
the fact that your happy makes me happy!!!!
you make lots of people on here happy everyday!!!
you always help someone on here which makes lots of ppl happy and
you get to find some of the best and news app and stuff!!!!
glad i was a small part of helping you out bro!!!
the best part is that you went from the htc touch to the htc tp2!!!! lol you skipped the tp1!!! lol
i hope soon i get my hands on that baby to!!!
ill still run my little touch lol
once again glad to help bro you really deserve it!!!
and thanks for all your hard work and help!!!!

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to menikfire For This Useful Post:
Old 08-25-2009, 05:45 PM
Creativity Unleashed
Mobile Model: htc pro2 baby!!!!!!
Mobile Carrier: sprint

Thanked 4,467 Times in 1,422 Posts

View PHE-NOM's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View PHE-NOM's Photo Album Add PHE-NOM's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

alright! my wife told me you got the tp2 bro, lol. and thats her paypal on the list, BRITTANY VARNADOE, lol.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to PHE-NOM For This Useful Post:
Old 08-25-2009, 06:11 PM

“ Originally Posted by menikfire View Post

ha ha ha !!!! man im so happy for you bro!!!
the fact that your happy makes me happy!!!!
you make lots of people on here happy everyday!!!
you always help someone on here which makes lots of ppl happy and
you get to find some of the best and news app and stuff!!!!
glad i was a small part of helping you out bro!!!
the best part is that you went from the htc touch to the htc tp2!!!! lol you skipped the tp1!!! lol
i hope soon i get my hands on that baby to!!!
ill still run my little touch lol
once again glad to help bro you really deserve it!!!
and thanks for all your hard work and help!!!!
thanks bro and for the donation yeah jumpt over tp1 lol this thing is awesome in one word haha

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
ADMINISTRATOR

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CYBER WEESJE For This Useful Post:
Old 08-25-2009, 06:50 PM
OG Member
Mobile Model: Pixel 7 Pro
Mobile Carrier: Metro PCS
Mobile OS: Android

Thanked 10,859 Times in 2,859 Posts
Downloads: 26
Uploads: 152

View puertoblack2003's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View puertoblack2003's Photo Album Add puertoblack2003's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

glad you got it bro...we do what we can to support each other...Oh by the way i'm passing on the tpro2 and the pre, I'm gearing for the hero atm...

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to puertoblack2003 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-25-2009, 09:19 PM
Mobile Model: HtC ToUcH PrIzZo 2
Mobile Carrier: T-Mobile

Thanked 5,534 Times in 1,710 Posts

View GokuSS3's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View GokuSS3's Photo Album Add GokuSS3's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

That is Great too hear Bro a TP2 your ahead of the game now haha. Even ahead of Dash nice one!!!!

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GokuSS3 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-26-2009, 05:19 AM

“ Originally Posted by puertoblack2003 View Post

glad you got it bro...we do what we can to support each other...Oh by the way i'm passing on the tpro2 and the pre, I'm gearing for the hero atm...
yeah i am super glad lol thanks bro jump to the htc hero you will like it when for this for they keyboard screen wvga is great i am ijoying any second lol

“ Originally Posted by GokuSS3 View Post

That is Great too hear Bro a TP2 your ahead of the game now haha. Even ahead of Dash nice one!!!!
he bro yeah this 1 time i beat dash they almighty lol haha

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
ADMINISTRATOR@SPJ

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CYBER WEESJE For This Useful Post:
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
cyber, donators, spj, weesje