ON3/\L ON3/\L is offline   Thread Starter  
SPJ Supporter/Promoter
Mobile Model: Pre/ Touch Pro 2
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 1,624 Times in 486 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View ON3/\L's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ON3/\L's Photo Album Add ON3/\L's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Pictures of Android Powered Samsung InstinctQ for Sprint Leak

Thought yall might want to take a look at this.

Code

http://www.androidcentral.com/pictures-android-powered-samsung-instinctq-sprint-leak
Attached Thumbnails
samsung-instictq-android.jpg  
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ON3/\L For This Useful Post:
Old 08-25-2009, 10:35 PM
My Phone Is Black
Mobile Model: The Mystery Diamond
Mobile Carrier: The Yellow Stripes

View Kiit408's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Kiit408's Photo Album Add Kiit408's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Pictures of Android Powered Samsung InstinctQ for Sprint Leak

i personally hear hella complaints on the samsung instinct phones that are already released... i always hear about all the updates that they come out with and how much the phone will tweak out and i mean all types of faults... so basically i'm not really feeling this phone but who knows...

the quality should be pretty clean the smoothness should be great but the stability might be a big problem with this phone but don't take my word for it but we'll see how it goes...

all in alll i don't like the shape and the keyboard looks way tooo big.. but that's wat the picture makes it look like lol.. all i can say is goodluck samsung trying to compete with HTC lol...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kiit408 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-25-2009, 11:36 PM
ON3/\L ON3/\L is offline   Thread Starter  
SPJ Supporter/Promoter
Mobile Model: Pre/ Touch Pro 2
Mobile Carrier: Sprint

Thanked 1,624 Times in 486 Posts

View ON3/\L's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ON3/\L's Photo Album Add ON3/\L's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by Kiit408 View Post

i personally hear hella complaints on the samsung instinct phones that are already released... i always hear about all the updates that they come out with and how much the phone will tweak out and i mean all types of faults... so basically i'm not really feeling this phone but who knows...

the quality should be pretty clean the smoothness should be great but the stability might be a big problem with this phone but don't take my word for it but we'll see how it goes...

all in alll i don't like the shape and the keyboard looks way tooo big.. but that's wat the picture makes it look like lol.. all i can say is goodluck samsung trying to compete with HTC lol...
yeah the Instinct is a pos imo as well. I think Samsung has to really step up before I will be a fan, that goes for Android too. BUT, with that being said, maybe this will be the Pre for Samsung and reclaim some of the bad rep as the pre did for Palm. Who knows, time will tell. As for myself, this device is not in the books of my future, lol. However, I do like knowing whats to come and I will be selling the shit out of these being I work at Sprint, lol.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ON3/\L For This Useful Post:
Old 08-25-2009, 11:50 PM
•crzy_dmnà ¢â‚¬Â¢
Mobile Model: иoиε
Mobile Carrier: spriиt or at&t

Thanked 2,115 Times in 720 Posts

View NINE'SICKS's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View NINE'SICKS's Photo Album Add NINE'SICKS's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I guess this is Samsungs sad attempt at a INSTINCT Android phone, unlike the Samsung Galaxy that looks a lil better.. imo

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NINE'SICKS For This Useful Post:
Old 08-26-2009, 12:07 AM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

it will bring some new people over to it but i dont expect much from samsung devices and wont be trying this one.
The Following User Says Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
android, instinctq, leak, pictures, powered, samsung, sprint