Post New ThreadReply

Old 08-29-2009, 11:48 PM
m260gt m260gt is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: PPC 6800
Mobile Carrier: Alltel
Mobile OS: 6.1

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View m260gt's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View m260gt's Photo Album Add m260gt's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
So the time finally came

for me to give up on windows mobile. i was just always pissed off at my phone. i had the verizon touch pro. which is the worst phone ive had in a long time. it was like taking a step back to the mogul. but anyways the screen broke on it, so i went into verizon and told them after 8 phones in less than a year i didnt want windows mobile anymore. So they offered me basically any phone they carried. i ended up with the blackberry tour. coulda had the storm but i dont like it so i didnt get it. but yes ive gone to the dark side and im very impressed actually. it runs a lot smoother than the TP, i do miss the customization but the blackberries are very good phones. so im finally happy lol. too bad theres not a blackberry section haha...since it is a smartphone.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to m260gt For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2009, 11:56 PM
Mobile Model: Htc touch pro 2
Mobile Carrier: sprint
Mobile OS: 5.0

View andimthejR's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View andimthejR's Photo Album Add andimthejR's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: So the time finally came

hey i felt the same for a while when i got my first wm phone the blackjack by samsung i hated it then bought iphone hated breaking it FOUR TIMES finally got the TP and i love this phone n thanks to guy like these they make em so much more user efficent but sorry to have lost a fellow TP-er lol have a good one.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to andimthejR For This Useful Post:
Old 08-30-2009, 12:10 AM

View m260gt's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View m260gt's Photo Album Add m260gt's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

yeah i liked my alltel one, but verizon destroyed it. i was getting 30mb of ram of a fresh restart. it would run out of memory when i tried to go to a website. but yes, im sorry to see it go but i think 8 phones is enough of a run lol

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to m260gt For This Useful Post:
Old 08-30-2009, 02:23 AM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Pro
Mobile Carrier: Sprint

Thanked 1,017 Times in 393 Posts

View ronaldsdv's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ronaldsdv's Photo Album Add ronaldsdv's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Im surprised you lasted that long after 8 phones haha I will probably have thrown the towel on the second
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ronaldsdv For This Useful Post:
Old 08-30-2009, 04:02 AM
Mobile Model: RHODIUM LEO 2.02
Mobile Carrier: 3G MOBISTAR
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 25,033 Times in 7,581 Posts

View CYBER WEESJE's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View CYBER WEESJE's Photo Album Add CYBER WEESJE's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by m260gt View Post

for me to give up on windows mobile. i was just always pissed off at my phone. i had the verizon touch pro. which is the worst phone ive had in a long time. it was like taking a step back to the mogul. but anyways the screen broke on it, so i went into verizon and told them after 8 phones in less than a year i didnt want windows mobile anymore. So they offered me basically any phone they carried. i ended up with the blackberry tour. coulda had the storm but i dont like it so i didnt get it. but yes ive gone to the dark side and im very impressed actually. it runs a lot smoother than the TP, i do miss the customization but the blackberries are very good phones. so im finally happy lol. too bad theres not a blackberry section haha...since it is a smartphone.
Hi and thats something i never wil do buy a bb lol but there is big black berry section here

Code

https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/search.php?searchid=516344&photoplog_searchinfo=1&photoplog_searchquery=blackberry

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
ADMINISTRATOR@SPJ

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to CYBER WEESJE For This Useful Post:
Old 08-30-2009, 11:43 AM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

yuppers as weesje said we do have a blackberry section and iceman is packing it with goodies since he himself just got a blackberry to tinker with as well.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-30-2009, 11:48 PM

well i love the blakberry..everything actually works like it should. lol ive never had that happen with a WM phone

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to m260gt For This Useful Post:
Old 08-31-2009, 01:44 AM
Mobile Model: Touch Pro

Thanked 1,455 Times in 377 Posts

View Metalmayhem's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Metalmayhem's Photo Album Add Metalmayhem's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

You should have waited it out for the tp2 around the corner.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Metalmayhem For This Useful Post:
Old 08-31-2009, 08:41 AM
Mobile Model: TOUCHpro2
Mobile OS: 7.0

Thanked 6,709 Times in 2,216 Posts

View jr5416's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View jr5416's Photo Album Add jr5416's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by Metalmayhem View Post

You should have waited it out for the tp2 around the corner.
Thats exactly what i would have done bro lol i have to admit blackberrys are very nice phones ,but u cant go wrong with windows mobile these things are amazing .

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jr5416 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-31-2009, 08:43 AM

yeah i thought about that. but my phones screen was messing up and verizon prob woulda destroyed that one too. i think i made the right choice for me.

thanks for the reference to the BB section!

Old 08-31-2009, 08:50 AM
Mobile Model: TOUCHpro2
Mobile OS: 7.0

Thanked 6,709 Times in 2,216 Posts

View jr5416's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View jr5416's Photo Album Add jr5416's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by m260gt View Post

yeah i thought about that. but my phones screen was messing up and verizon prob woulda destroyed that one too. i think i made the right choice for me.

thanks for the reference to the BB section!
I have to say the verizon tp looks bad very ugly looking phone compared to the sprint one ,my mother in law has verizon when she saw mine she was impressed so she went in2 verizon thinnking it would look the same she called me and was not happy with the looks of that phone didnt buy it lol ,Its a black regtangle thats all it is bro .

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jr5416 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-31-2009, 11:19 AM

“ Originally Posted by jr5416 View Post

I have to say the verizon tp looks bad very ugly looking phone compared to the sprint one ,my mother in law has verizon when she saw mine she was impressed so she went in2 verizon thinnking it would look the same she called me and was not happy with the looks of that phone didnt buy it lol ,Its a black regtangle thats all it is bro .
yeah thats all it is. i didnt want it either, but i had no choice really. if i wanted all the same features.

Old 08-31-2009, 03:47 PM
Mobile Model: Touch Pro

View benmiller's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View benmiller's Photo Album Add benmiller's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

You know what I really liked my Sprint Touch Pro but it never really seemed to compair to my Touch as far as what people have done for the Touch I love the google os so much it kinda sickins me. But it wouldnt be possiable to run Android if it couldnt boot off of WinMo so I guess im stuck. I have heard tons of bad stuff about the storm so your prolly way better off with the tour my friends has gone through 5 storms ranging from screen problems to constant power offs and what not.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to benmiller For This Useful Post:
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
finally, time