Notices

Sprint HTC Touch Pro 2 Price **Official Word** preorder now!!

Random Community Topics

Post New ThreadReply

Old 08-31-2009, 08:20 PM
iamdasht19 iamdasht19 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Sprint HTC Touch Pro 2 Price **Official Word** preorder now!!

HTC Touch Pro2 from Sprint Pairs a Dynamic Must-Have Business Device with the Best Value in Wireless Award-Winning TouchFLO™ 3D User Interface with Sliding QWERTY Keyboard Makes It Easy to Juggle Work and Personal Needs on America’s Most Dependable 3G Network; Available Sept. 8
OVERLAND PARK, Kan. & BELLEVUE, Wash.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Aug. 31, 2009-- Sprint (NYSE:S) and HTC Corporation are answering the call for a no-compromise converged device on a blazingly fast network with HTC Touch Pro2. The attractive new phone combines the productivity of Windows Mobile® 6.1, the vibrant TouchFLO user interface and a variety of fun-to-use entertainment applications, including Sprint TV with live and on-demand programming, and Sprint’s exclusive sports applications NFL Mobile Live and NASCAR Sprint Cup Mobile.
Beginning Sept. 8, customers will be able to purchase HTC Touch Pro2 through the Web (www.sprint.com), Telesales (1-800-SPRINT1) and sales representatives for $349.99 with a two-year service agreement and after $100 mail-in rebate.
The latest in a series of best-in-class Windows Mobile devices, HTC Touch Pro2 features a large 3.6-inch WVGA variable-angle tilting touch screen and an ultra-wide, slide-out keyboard that is larger than its predecessor. Touch Pro2’s high-speed connectivity over Sprint’s 3G network (EVDO Rev. A) with Wi-Fi and world phone capability ensures that customers stay connected on the go.
The Sprint Mobile Broadband Network (inclusive of data roaming) reaches more than 271 million people, 18,652 cities and 1,838 airports. The Sprint Networks (inclusive of data roaming) have three times the coverage of AT&T’s current 3G network and more than 20 times the coverage of T-Mobile’s current 3G network, both based on square miles.
“More than ever, today’s wireless customers expect to stay productive whether they are on the road or in the office,” said Kevin Packingham, senior vice president - Product Development for Sprint. “HTC Touch Pro2 on America’s most dependable 3G network1 makes that a reality. And with Sprint’s Simply Everything plans, which include voice minutes, messaging and data for one low price, we let customers focus on all their phone can deliver.”
Sprint’s Simply EverythingSM plan is another excellent choice that provides unlimited nationwide calling, texting, e-mail, social networking, Web browsing, GPS navigation, Sprint TV, streaming music, NFL Mobile Live, NASCAR Sprint Cup Mobile and much more for only $99.99 per month. That’s a savings of $1,200 over two years vs. a comparable AT&T iPhone® plan2. Sprint Everything Data plans with unlimited messaging and data start at just $69.99 for 450 minutes with unlimited mobile-to-mobile calling and unlimited nights and weekends starting at 7 p.m.
Equipped with the latest version of HTC’s hallmark TouchFLO 3D user interface, HTC Touch Pro2 offers a user experience that makes keeping in contact with colleagues and customers easy and intuitive. Easily switch from e-mail to a call with one touch by simply selecting a friend or colleague’s picture right in your e-mail. Customers can create an instant office with Straight Talk’s dual microphones and speakers to filter out noise.
“Unlike devices that focus solely on specifications, HTC Touch Pro2 was designed with the philosophy that people should be at the center of the communications experience,” said Jason Mackenzie, vice president of HTC America. “So, instead of having to search through multiple applications to find a specific message, HTC Touch Pro2 intuitively organizes all communications, whether voice, text or e-mail, under a single contact card.”
Additional business features available on HTC Touch Pro2 include International Quad-Band capability (CDMA, GSM); Straight Talk™ Technology with dual speakers; dual microphones and a mute button to provide a professional speakerphone experience; full HTML browserfrom Opera; stereo Bluetooth wireless technology; WorldCard Mobile Business Card Scanner; Facebook integration; and Linked inboxes, which easily link personal and work contacts.
The extra-large tilting display makes the HTC Touch Pro2 an outstanding device for enjoying video content, while the built-in 3.5 mm audio jack makes it easy to listen to music with virtually any headphones. A microSD card slot makes it simple to expand storage with an optional memory card for large libraries of multimedia content or for saving images captured with HTC Touch Pro2’s auto-focus 3.2 megapixel camera/camcorder.
About HTC
HTC Corporation (HTC) is one of the fastest growing companies in the mobile phone industry and continues to pioneer industry-leading mobile experiences through design, usability and innovation that is sparked by how the mobile phone can improve how people live and communicate. The company is listed on the Taiwan Stock Exchange under ticker 2498. For more information about HTC, please visit www.htc.com.
About Sprint Nextel
Sprint Nextel offers a comprehensive range of wireless and wireline communications services bringing the freedom of mobility to consumers, businesses and government users. Sprint Nextel is widely recognized for developing, engineering and deploying innovative technologies, including two wireless networks serving almost 49 million customers at the end of the second quarter of 2009; industry-leading mobile data services; instant national and international push-to-talk capabilities; and a global Tier 1 Internet backbone. The company’s customer-focused strategy has led to improved first call resolution and customer care satisfaction scores. For more information, visit www.sprint.com.
1 “Dependable” based on independent, third-party drive tests for 3G data connection success, session reliability and signal strength for the top 50 most populous markets from January 2008 to May 2009. Not all services available on 3G and coverage may default to separate network when 3G unavailable. Coverage may not be available everywhere. Customers should refer to sprint.com/coverage for details.
2 Savings based on publicly available information comparing AT&T Nation Unlimited plus required iPhone data plan and optional unlimited text messaging totaling $149.99/month for AT&T as of publication date, excluding taxes, surcharges and fees. iPhone is a registered trademark of Apple, Inc.
EDITOR’S NOTE:
VISIT WWW.SPRINT.COM/NEWSROOM or www.sprint.com/presskits FOR MORE INFORMATION
Photos/Multimedia Gallery Available: http://www.businesswire.com/cgi-bin/mmg.cgi?eid=6039423&lang=en

original thread and announcement made here:

Code

http://newsreleases.sprint.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=127149&p=irol-newsArticle_newsroom&ID=1325978
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 08-31-2009, 09:01 PM
Mobile Model: Touch Pro 2
Mobile Carrier: $print

Thanked 2,366 Times in 774 Posts

View PsyChoTk's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View PsyChoTk's Photo Album Add PsyChoTk's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Sprint HTC Touch Pro 2 Price Official Word

I really hope so. I'm already in line for the unlocker. the NRG Gensis ROM is the $(it. Now I can't decide if I want to run the TF3D2 or 2.5.......................
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PsyChoTk For This Useful Post:
Old 08-31-2009, 09:10 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Pro
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.1

Thanked 1,017 Times in 393 Posts

View ronaldsdv's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ronaldsdv's Photo Album Add ronaldsdv's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Sprint HTC Touch Pro 2 Price **Official Word**

awesome looking forward to this ....
The Following User Says Thank You to ronaldsdv For This Useful Post:
Old 08-31-2009, 09:12 PM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

what?!! you guys dont think that the price is outrageous for the device with 2 year agreement..... i would never drop that much ion a device and have to sign a contract..... very dissapointing to see sprint do this.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-31-2009, 09:20 PM

View ronaldsdv's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ronaldsdv's Photo Album Add ronaldsdv's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

what?!! you guys dont think that the price is outrageous for the device with 2 year agreement..... i would never drop that much ion a device and have to sign a contract..... very dissapointing to see sprint do this.
HAHAHA I'm looking forward for the phone to be available, but I'm not paying 249.99 for the phone .... gonna wait until it get lowered ... by far I have lots of things to do to my super TP
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ronaldsdv For This Useful Post:
Old 08-31-2009, 09:23 PM

“ Originally Posted by ronaldsdv View Post

HAHAHA I'm looking forward for the phone to be available, but I'm not paying 249.99 for the phone .... gonna wait until it get lowered ... by far I have lots of things to do to my super TP
well with 2 year it would be 350.... 450 out the door with 100 mail in rebate....
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-31-2009, 09:29 PM

View PsyChoTk's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View PsyChoTk's Photo Album Add PsyChoTk's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

well with 2 year it would be 350.... 450 out the door with 100 mail in rebate....
i have an in with a local independant rep. i'm hoping to get two of em for around 200 each. long story. my boss gets his from them for FREE. WTF, why can't he share the wealth???
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PsyChoTk For This Useful Post:
Old 08-31-2009, 09:31 PM

“ Originally Posted by PsyChoTk View Post

i have an in with a local independant rep. i'm hoping to get two of em for around 200 each. long story. my boss gets his from them for FREE. WTF, why can't he share the wealth???
WTF ... lucky MOFO haha is all good .... let's give time to time and hopefully we get some good deal later!
Old 08-31-2009, 09:32 PM

WTF ... lucky MOFO haha is all good .... let's give time to time and hopefully we get some good deal later!
sometimes i catch a break. not too often thou....
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PsyChoTk For This Useful Post:
Old 08-31-2009, 09:34 PM

i just got off the phone and i get both my lines upgraded for free i love retentions hahaha
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-31-2009, 09:35 PM

damn ... I dont have taht kind of luck hopefully it will start some time in the near future ... as I said before I'm still very happy with my TP
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ronaldsdv For This Useful Post:
Old 08-31-2009, 09:35 PM

i just got off the phone and i get both my lines upgraded for free i love retentions hahaha
thats the reason i want to punch you nuts. if you had nuts.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PsyChoTk For This Useful Post:
Old 08-31-2009, 09:37 PM

WTF are you serious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how did you do that what did you tell them!! share bro share

HAHAHAHA ROFL
Old 08-31-2009, 09:38 PM

hahahah hey i still ahve one good one so you cant punch me in the nuts but the but you can lmao...... wonder what one is real? hahahaaa

WTF are you serious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how did you do that what did you tell them!! share bro share

HAHAHAHA ROFL

hhahahhaa its just having something over them and using it to your advantage.... as well as being the top of the chain customer years wise with them just have to know how to talk young grasshopper
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-31-2009, 09:44 PM

I guess I have to pull one out of my behind to pull taht magic with those people ... I will keep you posted ...
Old 08-31-2009, 09:46 PM

hahahah hey i still ahve one good one so you cant punch me in the nuts but the but you can lmao...... wonder what one is real? hahahaaa

hhahahhaa its just having something over them and using it to your advantage.... as well as being the top of the chain customer years wise with them just have to know how to talk young grasshopper

I guess I have to pull one out of my behind to pull taht magic with those people ... I will keep you posted ...
i'm going to "cry" about my refurb. if that doesn't work F it. i'll shell out some $$ for a new phone, if i can get it for around 200 each.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PsyChoTk For This Useful Post:
Old 08-31-2009, 10:28 PM
SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN

Thanked 6,468 Times in 1,715 Posts

View Mike20PR's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Mike20PR's Photo Album Add Mike20PR's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

holy sl-litballs batman!!! thats too much man. a lot of people including me will have to give it a second thought rather take this blow in the back pocket. ill have to wait till i get a good deal on my usual source (local classifieds site) or see how much less a hero will hurt since i spent my upgrade on the Pre. i sold the pre already and i paid everything off so i owe ZILCH to the bank or anywhere else whooo.... so my next few payrolls are all me cuz my only financial obligation now is my sprint bill haha (i feel as free as a child, love the feeling). ill save up and buy on october after making the life changing choice of the tp2 or hero lol

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mike20PR For This Useful Post:
Old 08-31-2009, 11:07 PM

View fanaticny's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View fanaticny's Photo Album Add fanaticny's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

expensive and not worth it!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fanaticny For This Useful Post:
Old 08-31-2009, 11:37 PM
Mobile Model: HTC TOUCH PRO 2
Mobile Carrier: SPRINT

View yellows2k's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View yellows2k's Photo Album Add yellows2k's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I love the size of the screen but that is way too much money, guess i will keep using my TP instead
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to yellows2k For This Useful Post:
Old 09-01-2009, 12:04 AM
Mobile Model: HtC ToUcH PrIzZo 2
Mobile Carrier: T-Mobile

Thanked 5,534 Times in 1,710 Posts

View GokuSS3's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View GokuSS3's Photo Album Add GokuSS3's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Man for what they are gonna give a Minnor upgrade too TF3D and WM 6.1 with a bigger screen. I think i will stick with my Pro and use my 450 towards something more useful lol. My take already this is a bust just based off the price. People in the Economy right can't afford that!!!!

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to GokuSS3 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-01-2009, 11:51 AM
The VenumX Factor
Mobile Model: HTC Touch PRO

Thanked 3,998 Times in 1,192 Posts

View VenumX's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View VenumX's Photo Album Add VenumX's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

So they have 0 advertisement, a 450 out of store price, not many improvements over the old TP and they expect to sell these things? ill buy one cause ill get it for 250 instantly but thats crazy

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to VenumX For This Useful Post:
Old 09-01-2009, 12:13 PM
Mobile Model: Touch P.R.O. 2

View hctr68's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View hctr68's Photo Album Add hctr68's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

yeah man that is pretty pricy, id probably call and threaten to cancel my services and tell them ive had a bad experience with them see what they will do for me then, im a try to work that customer service whaaaahahaha!!
The Following User Says Thank You to hctr68 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-01-2009, 12:15 PM

“ Originally Posted by VenumX View Post

So they have 0 advertisement, a 450 out of store price, not many improvements over the old TP and they expect to sell these things? ill buy one cause ill get it for 250 instantly but thats crazy
see thats why we all wish we were you in that manner hahaha
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-01-2009, 09:04 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch

View hauntedchild's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View hauntedchild's Photo Album Add hauntedchild's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Way too expensive! Maybe I can get a Touch Pro for a reasonable price now though. Unless D/\sh can give out some training on how to handle retentions lol.
The Following User Says Thank You to hauntedchild For This Useful Post:
Old 09-01-2009, 10:07 PM
Tallest Member
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Pro 2

View spivey8's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View spivey8's Photo Album Add spivey8's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Turd-mobile got it for 150.00 and we gotta pay 450.00 then wait forever to get the 100.00 rebate...no thanks, ill just wait till the tp is gone and tp2 replaces it, yes your right, thats wrong to do but damn.... 450.00 for a phone aint gonna happen for me, sorry.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to spivey8 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2009, 01:50 AM
Mobile Model: Touch Pro

View gbogart100's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View gbogart100's Photo Album Add gbogart100's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

will we be able to use this on SERO? or are they gonna make us get the simply everything plan like with the Pre??
The Following User Says Thank You to gbogart100 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2009, 09:53 AM
SPJ FREAKSTER!
Mobile Model: PRO&DIAMOND!!
Mobile Carrier: Rev a speeeeeddddddd

Thanked 1,139 Times in 584 Posts

View 1mrlcb's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View 1mrlcb's Photo Album Add 1mrlcb's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Hope theres a trick to get this like the tp

The Following User Says Thank You to 1mrlcb For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2009, 11:33 AM

“ Originally Posted by gbogart100 View Post

will we be able to use this on SERO? or are they gonna make us get the simply everything plan like with the Pre??
no they are not doing that on this device and yes it can be used on sero
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2009, 04:35 PM
Mobile Model: htc touch pro
Mobile Carrier: sprint

View tyesq's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View tyesq's Photo Album Add tyesq's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

wow im disappointed! crazy price, and im not sure if i want it or if i wanna wait on the hero, but im also not happy with the possible new look of the hero..... what a shitty day! fml
The Following User Says Thank You to tyesq For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2009, 07:12 PM

View Bagbklyn's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Bagbklyn's Photo Album Add Bagbklyn's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I'll wait also hopefully back at the refurb warehouse they don't have too many TP's laying around. Thats what sucks when the turn around time for a new phone is almost less then a year.
The Following User Says Thank You to Bagbklyn For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2009, 07:13 PM
SPJ Addict :)
Mobile Model: DaPrettiestTouchPro

Thanked 2,150 Times in 661 Posts

View littledaisy's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View littledaisy's Photo Album Add littledaisy's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

honestly guys..i dont really mind the price...it looks like a wonderful device...and the hardware seems a lot better made than the "chipping chrome" and the "sometimes working" keyboard ...im gonna be getting two of em..so as soon as i do i expect a bad a$$ ROM to be ready jk ...

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to littledaisy For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2009, 10:00 PM
Spils
Mobile Model: Htc Diamond Pro

View spils16's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View spils16's Photo Album Add spils16's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

touch pro 2... dude i just got my touch pro! and now i seen the hero and the pro 2... damn it! hey um you below.. little daisy if you find a crazy hook up let me know so i can bite ur phone lol... but yeah i like the new touch pro im not gonna lie and 450 ugh is kinda high... idk
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to spils16 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2009, 10:05 PM
SPJ Addict :)
Mobile Model: DaPrettiestTouchPro

Thanked 2,150 Times in 661 Posts

View littledaisy's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View littledaisy's Photo Album Add littledaisy's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

lol for sure i'll let u know what i can find ..i might just get 1 cuz my husband said hes happy with his TP boo...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to littledaisy For This Useful Post:
Old 09-03-2009, 02:33 AM

View gbogart100's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View gbogart100's Photo Album Add gbogart100's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by littledaisy View Post

honestly guys..i dont really mind the price...it looks like a wonderful device...and the hardware seems a lot better made than the "chipping chrome" and the "sometimes working" keyboard ...im gonna be getting two of em..so as soon as i do i expect a bad a$$ ROM to be ready jk ...
Chipping chrome is soooooo true
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gbogart100 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-03-2009, 09:09 PM

ok guys call up telesales they are going now and saying 2-5 days for delievery and i can confirm this mine are on their way!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-03-2009, 09:33 PM

View tyesq's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View tyesq's Photo Album Add tyesq's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

ok guys call up telesales they are going now and saying 2-5 days for delievery and i can confirm this mine are on their way!!!
ummm u wouldnt happen to have a direct number to retentions, would u???? heh

--------- New Post Merged on 3/9/2009 at 1030 --------

so i can play the "i was transferred, but got disconnected game"
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tyesq For This Useful Post:
Old 09-03-2009, 09:37 PM
Mobile Model: HtC ToUcH PrIzZo 2
Mobile Carrier: T-Mobile

Thanked 5,534 Times in 1,710 Posts

View GokuSS3's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View GokuSS3's Photo Album Add GokuSS3's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by tyesq View Post

ummm u wouldnt happen to have a direct number to retentions, would u???? heh

--------- New Post Merged on 3/9/2009 at 1030 --------

so i can play the "i was transferred, but got disconnected game"
Here they are 800-235-1185, 888-211-4727. Google is your friend lol !!!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GokuSS3 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-04-2009, 07:49 AM
Mobile Model: Sprint Touch Pro 2

View adamcattell's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View adamcattell's Photo Album Add adamcattell's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Sprint HTC Touch Pro 2 Price Official Word preorder now

Can't wait to play with this phone later today, it's going to be a long day at work waiting to go home, and get my new phone opened..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to adamcattell For This Useful Post:
Old 09-04-2009, 04:06 PM

does anyone have any succes stories with retentions so i know what they might be willing to offer
The Following User Says Thank You to tyesq For This Useful Post:
Old 09-04-2009, 08:54 PM

does anyone have any succes stories with retentions so i know what they might be willing to offer
not yet, dashinator seems to be the only one with a silver tongue. "Yes sir Mr. Dash sir!" "May I drive to your house and hold it for you? Or maybe I could wipe you and flush?"
The Following User Says Thank You to PsyChoTk For This Useful Post:
Old 09-04-2009, 08:56 PM

not yet, dashinator seems to be the only one with a silver tongue. "Yes sir Mr. Dash sir!" "May I drive to your house and hold it for you? Or maybe I could wipe you and flush?"

HAHAHA .... well that's true somehow he managed to get one for free ....
Old 09-04-2009, 08:59 PM

it pisses me off i tells ya. i've been with sprint since 2002. i'm getting tired of taking it in the @$$. i need to march into sprint hq, wearing a only a tutu and ninja boots, and stand on someones desk unitl i get a TP2. plus when i get arrested, i could claim i was crazy from the high carrier fees.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PsyChoTk For This Useful Post:
Old 09-04-2009, 09:13 PM

Re: Sprint HTC Touch Pro 2 Price **Official Word** preorder now!!

hahaha i have i got 2 of them (one for each line) sent to me for free and i get to keep the current devices on those lines whioch are the vogue and the tp and than i have the third free unlimited line with the pre on it (thanks cnet and sprint for forgetting to cancle me out so your paying for my service hahaa)
Old 09-04-2009, 09:18 PM

Re: Sprint HTC Touch Pro 2 Price **Official Word** preorder now!!

it pisses me off i tells ya. i've been with sprint since 2002. i'm getting tired of taking it in the @$$. i need to march into sprint hq, wearing a only a tutu and ninja boots, and stand on someones desk unitl i get a TP2. plus when i get arrested, i could claim i was crazy from the high carrier fees.

hahahhaah damn i wanna get pictures of that, now that would just be great and a site to see hahaha and if you wanna wipe and hold i might let you hold it for a second or two
Old 09-04-2009, 10:47 PM
Mobile Model: Blackberry Tour
Mobile OS: 5.0

View techiemomma80's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View techiemomma80's Photo Album Add techiemomma80's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Let's go tp2, that phone is soooo awesome!!!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to techiemomma80 For This Useful Post:
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
htc, official, preorder, price, pro, sprint, touch, word