puertoblack2003 puertoblack2003 is offline   Thread Starter  
OG Member
Mobile Model: Pixel 7 Pro
Mobile Carrier: Metro PCS
Mobile OS: Android

Thanked 10,859 Times in 2,859 Posts
Downloads: 26
Uploads: 152

View puertoblack2003's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View puertoblack2003's Photo Album Add puertoblack2003's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
French Skins On SPJ

This is to all spj members that always help spj around bring the technology and your review and posting it here.

A turn of event has taken place that apparently few skin developers are claiming that we are stealing there skins and posting it here.Ok lets define "Stealing" :the act of taking something from someone unlawfully ok so they are saying that our members that contributes' to and help spj has broken into the server of the developer site or computers and took there skins unlawfully . Hmm ok !!! that tells me the ignorance of these Skin developer and the approx age range.A True developer that see his work spread around well #1 contact the website admin by email if no results then 2# contact the hosting company and file a dmca letter.

Now the other rumors is that we are profiting from there skins.Which that is a TOTAL lie "SPJ" do not and will not profit from anybody's work...Because of the language barriers explaining it to them is total impossible, they need to brush up and learn how to read and write in ENGLISH before making any allegations.

From what I'm hearing that bad rumors is being spread around to xda, ppcgeeks and other site.Because a false allegation.Rumors like that,which is un-true can get you into trouble..

So i ask that all members is to no longer post any skins from this website that I'm about to put up.at all i don't care how sweet it looks... i don't want it here.Failure to comply action will be taken.

and further more if you wish to post a skins or any programs from another any other site.make sure you get permission from the developers

Code

http://htc-touch-diamond.forumactif.info/

Code

http://www.mobilecustom.fr
there are few more i will post later.

The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to puertoblack2003 For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 09-02-2009, 12:36 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: French Skins On SPJ

yuppers im behind this fully and if needed suspensions will be handed out if someone continually does.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2009, 12:44 PM
Mobile Model: RHODIUM LEO 2.02
Mobile Carrier: 3G MOBISTAR

Thanked 25,033 Times in 7,581 Posts

View CYBER WEESJE's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View CYBER WEESJE's Photo Album Add CYBER WEESJE's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

+2 on that bro same here no more french skins

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
ADMINISTRATOR@SPJ

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to CYBER WEESJE For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2009, 01:14 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Pro
Mobile Carrier: Sprint

View fanaticny's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View fanaticny's Photo Album Add fanaticny's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

being that every 5 to 6 months yahoo.com has an article on who are considered the worst tourists in the world, and the French being always #1, this isn't a surprise really lol

PS. i can post here now , thanks puertoblack2003
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to fanaticny For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2009, 01:59 PM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by fanaticny View Post

being that every 5 to 6 months yahoo.com has an article on who are considered the worst tourists in the world, and the French being always #1, this isn't a surprise really lol

PS. i can post here now , thanks puertoblack2003
hahahaha yeah tyats why i say the only thing worse than a canadian is a french canadian
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2009, 03:27 PM
Mobile Model: Htc Touch Pro 1 & 2
Mobile Carrier: Kaos
Mobile OS: 7.0

Thanked 3,590 Times in 1,164 Posts
Uploads: 1

View kaos's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View kaos's Photo Album Add kaos's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

werd .I am fully behind this. And will shove a good old u.s. of a ban if it isn't followed.We don't need cry babies.....lol
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to kaos For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2009, 03:53 PM

“ Originally Posted by kaos View Post

werd .I am fully behind this. And will shove a good old u.s. of a ban if it isn't followed.We don't need cry babies.....lol
hey kaos send me a text when you get a chance, me and pb have been talking and have a questions for you
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2009, 03:54 PM

View kaos's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View kaos's Photo Album Add kaos's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

hey kaos send me a text when you get a chance, me and pb have been talking and have a questions for you
answer your phone
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kaos For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2009, 03:55 PM
EkLiPz3
Mobile Model: BB Bold 9700
Mobile Carrier: T-Mobile
Mobile OS: BlackBerry

View eklipz3's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View eklipz3's Photo Album Add eklipz3's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Thats crazy.. the thing i dont get is it clearly states that the person posting them did not create them and even links straight to the theme. I dont understand how someone can cry about that givin the fact of how much traffic comes thru this site daily and how much the site grows by the minute.... i'd be happy to have my work on here even if i didnt say it could... hell look @ wut happen wit probex... hes a prime example of how to go about things with your talent. But o well they can sit back and play with there... wee wee's...lol
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to eklipz3 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2009, 04:01 PM
OG Member

View puertoblack2003's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View puertoblack2003's Photo Album Add puertoblack2003's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by eklipz3 View Post

Thats crazy.. the thing i dont get is it clearly states that the person posting them did not create them and even links straight to the theme. I dont understand how someone can cry about that givin the fact of how much traffic comes thru this site daily and how much the site grows by the minute.... i'd be happy to have my work on here even if i didnt say it could... help look @ wut happen wit probex... hes a prime example of how to go about things with your talent. But o well they can sit back and play with there... wee wee's...lol

will if you go to there site...sometimes they dont make sense first they said that we are profiting form there skins,then they said that we were stealing it from them..when you guys know that we share info here but apparently they dont want that so i delete all there post from there site and because of it i don't want any of the cry babies on the site they are totally banned.

If they would have went the right way like civilize adults i would have taken care of it..but they were trying to send there muscle and spam the board with crap cooments.

and they were trying to hammer the board but i have there ip address and stopped it in time...

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to puertoblack2003 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2009, 04:23 PM

answer your phone
answered

“ Originally Posted by puertoblack2003 View Post

will if you go to there site...sometimes they dont make sense first they said that we are profiting form there skins,then they said that we were stealing it from them..when you guys know that we share info here but apparently they dont want that so i delete all there post from there site and because of it i don't want any of the cry babies on the site they are totally banned.

If they would have went the right way like civilize adults i would have taken care of it..but they were trying to send there muscle and spam the board with crap cooments.

and they were trying to hammer the board but i have there ip address and stopped it in time...
hahahha word pb and just had a fun convo with soso....... gonna get ahold of soso now
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2009, 04:25 PM
OG Member

answered

hahahha word pb and just had a fun convo with soso....... gonna get ahold of soso
yep yep he's up to speed

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to puertoblack2003 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2009, 04:33 PM

yep yep he's up to speed
good call on that and soso is all good and going already
Old 09-02-2009, 04:34 PM
OG Member

good call on that and soso is all good and going already
hahah i know the heat make us not think right...but you are ok my grasshopper.hahahahah

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to puertoblack2003 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2009, 04:46 PM

hahahha word but damn they came back up for a sec there checking again right now............................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ................ .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .............. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .............................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ............................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ............................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ....................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .......................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ........................ .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..................

and after typing in all those dots indevidually they still havent loaded hahahhaa
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2009, 04:50 PM
Mobile Model: Touch Pro 2
Mobile Carrier: $print

Thanked 2,366 Times in 774 Posts

View PsyChoTk's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View PsyChoTk's Photo Album Add PsyChoTk's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

huh, the frogs being problems and whinning? never thought of them as whinning..............(
they can't fight either. ask my grandfather and three great uncles. having been to france, (Army trip) i was not and still am not impressed. this just adds to the stereotype.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to PsyChoTk For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2009, 05:18 PM
SPJ Junkie

View meansixx's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View meansixx's Photo Album Add meansixx's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

im behind yall on this, no more frenchies, dont need cry babies here. i mean damm, if u did something cool and want ppl to enjoy it, why not let it get around for everyone. its not like we were taking credit of it in any way. it was all linked back to them and the credit was givin, man grow up!!!

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to meansixx For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2009, 05:27 PM

lol am i soso...lmao wtf....now i should be okok...i released them but on a funny note. i def did damage to diamond site. still down....
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to kaos For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2009, 05:31 PM

View CYBER WEESJE's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View CYBER WEESJE's Photo Album Add CYBER WEESJE's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

look HOW stealing now link on probex theme NOPE GIVE WHE SAY WHE NOT TAKE CREDIT NOT THEME the attachments are there post this up at any site they SAY something about us

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
ADMINISTRATOR@SPJ
Attached Thumbnails
Capturettttt.jpg  

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to CYBER WEESJE For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2009, 05:33 PM

View PsyChoTk's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View PsyChoTk's Photo Album Add PsyChoTk's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

lol am i soso...lmao wtf....now i should be okok...i released them but on a funny note. i def did damage to diamond site. still down....
ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got tears I'm laughing so hard.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to PsyChoTk For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2009, 05:34 PM
OG Member

“ Originally Posted by CYBER WEESJE View Post

look HOW stealing now link on probex theme NOPE GIVE WHE SAY WHE NOT TAKE CREDIT NOT THEME the attachments are there post this up at any site they SAY something about us

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
ADMINISTRATOR@SPJ

yep you right then they out there own info on the photo...wow that doesn't make sense

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to puertoblack2003 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2009, 05:40 PM

yep you right then they out there own info on the photo...wow that doesn't make sense
found his alienware theme also now link to us al attachments are posted there they even change files of probex theme

grtz cyber weesje
administrator@spj

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CYBER WEESJE For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2009, 05:50 PM
OG Member

found his alienware theme also now link to us al attachments are posted there they even change files of probex theme

grtz cyber weesje
administrator@spj
well see that is kinda being a hypocrite

Old 09-02-2009, 05:54 PM

well see that is kinda being a hypocrite
right? We'll post your stuff, but you can't post ours???? Hey, at least SPJ gives credit where credit is due. excpet me, i didn't book with orbitz.

and maybe, just maybe some of the billions of people in the world, speaking around 5000 languages, don't speak french?????? idk maybe i'm too cynical but da*#.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PsyChoTk For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2009, 05:56 PM

“ Originally Posted by PsyChoTk View Post

right? We'll post your stuff, but you can't post ours???? Hey, at least SPJ gives credit where credit is due. excpet me, i didn't book with orbitz.

and maybe, just maybe some of the billions of people in the world, speaking around 5000 languages, don't speak french?????? idk maybe i'm too cynical but da*#.
puertoblack2003 dont speak french ....lol google translator does...lmao
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kaos For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2009, 05:56 PM

hahahahah nice.
Old 09-02-2009, 06:00 PM
OG Member

“ Originally Posted by PsyChoTk View Post

hahahahah nice.
we we ba sure....hahahaha

Old 09-02-2009, 06:03 PM

we we ba sure....hahahaha
Si Senoir ...lmao woops thats spanglish....polly Vu franca'
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kaos For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2009, 06:04 PM
OG Member

Si Senoir ...lmao woops thats spanglish....polly Vu franca'
hahahah comey la vu

Old 09-02-2009, 06:07 PM

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
ADMINISTRATOR@SPJ

this is ****ed up and gave jason a call hahahhahaha
Old 09-02-2009, 06:09 PM

hahahah comey la vu
Ist, warum ich Deutsch sprechen
Old 09-02-2009, 06:11 PM
OG Member

now check this shit out.I found 2 themes that belong to probex with no accreditation.I told them it'll bite them back....

Code

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=fr&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mobilecustom.fr%2Fforum%2Findex.php%3Ftopic%3D2066.msg54469%3Btopicseen%23msg54469

Code

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=fr&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mobilecustom.fr%2Fforum%2Findex.php%3Ftopic%3D2066.msg54469%3Btopicseen%23msg54469

so now who's the thief like they say

Old 09-02-2009, 06:22 PM

Code

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=4456055#post4456055
i had to lay into them...
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to kaos For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2009, 06:25 PM
OG Member

Code

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=4456055#post4456055
i had to lay into them...
yea i just posted there...lol

Old 09-02-2009, 06:50 PM
OG Member

here's the video spread it around

Code

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=caME2wxbWMU

Old 09-02-2009, 06:52 PM

your place is mad noisy....lmao
Old 09-02-2009, 06:59 PM
OG Member

your place is mad noisy....lmao

hahahah yea my computer is next to the tv while browsing on line.I can watch tv hahahahah

Old 09-02-2009, 07:20 PM

View fanaticny's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View fanaticny's Photo Album Add fanaticny's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

sometimes i try hard to understand what you write CW and most of the time i get it, but this time im lost lol
Old 09-02-2009, 07:22 PM

he said

look WHO stealing no link on probex theme NOPE GIVE WHE SAY WHE NOT TAKE CREDIT NOT THEME the attachments are there post this up at any site they SAY something about us
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kaos For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2009, 07:26 PM

he said

look WHO stealing no link on probex theme NOPE GIVE WHE SAY WHE NOT TAKE CREDIT NOT THEME the attachments are there post this up at any site they SAY something about us
you reposted what i don't get, being wise?
The Following User Says Thank You to fanaticny For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2009, 07:37 PM

“ Originally Posted by fanaticny View Post

you reposted what i don't get, being wise?
lol i understood it....
The Following User Says Thank You to kaos For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2009, 07:40 PM

lol i understood it....
i sound like tarzan when i read it and can't fully get the message, but it's ok
The Following User Says Thank You to fanaticny For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2009, 07:45 PM
Mobile Model: TOUCHpro2

Thanked 6,709 Times in 2,216 Posts

View jr5416's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View jr5416's Photo Album Add jr5416's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Ill take all the blame for what is going on guys im the one the is always posting these skins here at spj and i promise it wont happen again .ill just have to look for another site which dont complain about posting skins in others sites which i dont understand wat the big deal is its just a skin and we dont even take credit for it everytime i post a skin i type in bige blod letters all credit goes to blah blah blah .

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jr5416 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2009, 07:47 PM

“ Originally Posted by jr5416 View Post

Ill take all the blame for what is going on guys im the one the is always posting these skins here at spj and i promise it wont happen again .ill just have to look for another site which dont complain about posting skins in others sites which i dont understand wat the big deal is its just a skin and we dont even take credit for it everytime i post a skin i type in bige blod letters all credit goes to blah blah blah .
We did nothing wrong. There in the wrong. Its all good brother. Screw em.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kaos For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2009, 07:57 PM
Mobile Model: TOUCHpro2

Thanked 6,709 Times in 2,216 Posts

View jr5416's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View jr5416's Photo Album Add jr5416's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

We did nothing wrong. There in the wrong. Its all good brother. Screw em.
Thanks bro wow look at my rep now that the themes were deleted lol i was like at 7100 its all good ,lets move on guys .

The Following User Says Thank You to jr5416 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2009, 07:58 PM

Thanks bro wow look at my rep now that the themes were deleted lol i was like at 7100 its all good ,lets move on guys .
your rep hasnt changed...i just looked....
The Following User Says Thank You to kaos For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2009, 08:05 PM

yeah not your fault, we didn't now they would be such pu$$ies about it
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fanaticny For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2009, 08:21 PM
Mobile Model: tmobile wing
Mobile Carrier: tmobile

View jdep1's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View jdep1's Photo Album Add jdep1's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

i just cant believe they made a big deal after we state "we don't take credit, credits go to creater extc" i think they are just haters that spj is growing & being recognized by many forums. but who needs them we got many skinners here that if they put there minds together could creat way better themes than them (not that we haven't seen that already) there is many great skins here.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jdep1 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-03-2009, 09:42 AM
OG Member

well it appears that they are backing off..They think the victory is in there court.But i think they saw how we can be powerful in words...so guys and staff great job.....

since they dont want us to showoff there work then screw them...The Actual victory is in our court.

pb

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to puertoblack2003 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-03-2009, 09:47 AM
Mobile Model: touch pro
Mobile Carrier: sprint

Thanked 1,383 Times in 489 Posts

View parna1973's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View parna1973's Photo Album Add parna1973's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

well it appears that they are backing off..They think the victory is in there court.But i think they saw how we can be powerful in words...so guys and staff great job.....

since they dont want us to showoff there work then screw them...The Actual victory is in our court.

pb
Good thread PB SPJ united we are...those little suckers can do any thing about it they just have to eat every word they say...like dash stated its freeware...given proper credit i guess theyll never be happy anyways...thnxs pb

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to parna1973 For This Useful Post:
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
french, skins, spj