Old 09-08-2009, 04:40 AM
eklipz3 eklipz3 is offline   Thread Starter  
EkLiPz3
Mobile Model: BB Bold 9700
Mobile Carrier: T-Mobile
Mobile OS: BlackBerry

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View eklipz3's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View eklipz3's Photo Album Add eklipz3's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Time for a new phone

Ok its about that time for me to get something new.. my GF wants me 2 get on her plan with T-mo and i got mixed feelings about the phones i get to choose... Its either between the Sidekick 2009, MyTouch3g or the TP2. Now ive been reading and looking at alot of stuff about these phones and i dunno which one to choose. The sidekick feels to young for me but i like the stuff it comes with out of the box. The MyTouch is nice but i kinda wish it was a Hero(i kno i can put roms on it but there not all that stable yet) and the TP2 dissapoints me from T-mo because they where so much in a hurry to be the first to have it that they didnt put a 3.5 jack on it and the dongle thing is kind of a pain in the butt(experience with the TP one). So i need your guys help and opinions about which one you think is the best.. i dont really have high needs and wants but would like something that i like and i aint gunna hate owning down the road.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eklipz3 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-08-2009, 04:59 AM
Mobile Model: RHODIUM LEO 2.02
Mobile Carrier: 3G MOBISTAR
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 25,033 Times in 7,581 Posts

View CYBER WEESJE's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View CYBER WEESJE's Photo Album Add CYBER WEESJE's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Time for a new phone

hi wel i have tp2 non branted one battery is great 3 days normal use screen is awesome nice keyboard its great cant say nothing bad about this phone the 3.5 jack its pitty since i dont have that but the headphones from htc are decent ones you can look at the new touch 2 also or hero if you whant to go android phone the sidekick i only now from youtube lol just not my tasted of device well just select the device that fits your needs thats all have fun looking for new toy

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
ADMINISTRATOR@SPJ

Old 09-08-2009, 01:14 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by eklipz3 View Post

Ok its about that time for me to get something new.. my GF wants me 2 get on her plan with T-mo and i got mixed feelings about the phones i get to choose... Its either between the Sidekick 2009, MyTouch3g or the TP2. Now ive been reading and looking at alot of stuff about these phones and i dunno which one to choose. The sidekick feels to young for me but i like the stuff it comes with out of the box. The MyTouch is nice but i kinda wish it was a Hero(i kno i can put roms on it but there not all that stable yet) and the TP2 dissapoints me from T-mo because they where so much in a hurry to be the first to have it that they didnt put a 3.5 jack on it and the dongle thing is kind of a pain in the butt(experience with the TP one). So i need your guys help and opinions about which one you think is the best.. i dont really have high needs and wants but would like something that i like and i aint gunna hate owning down the road.
being a t-mobile customer all you will need is an unlocked phone or the code for the unlcok.... with t-mobile all you have to do is call them and tell them that you are going out of country (they will ask you where so say whatever) than they will ask ya the esn and such of the phone than they will give you the number. its that easy to do..... you can use any gsm phone even from at&T by doing that.... the iphone is unlocked through redsn0w so you could use that and i did that on t-mobile with my iphone..... so any gsm phone is usable by you from america, dont go buy overseas european phones sicne you wont be able to use 3g on those deivces.
Old 09-16-2009, 07:44 AM
eklipz3 eklipz3 is offline   Thread Starter  
EkLiPz3
Mobile Model: BB Bold 9700
Mobile Carrier: T-Mobile
Mobile OS: BlackBerry

View eklipz3's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View eklipz3's Photo Album Add eklipz3's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

being a t-mobile customer all you will need is an unlocked phone or the code for the unlcok.... with t-mobile all you have to do is call them and tell them that you are going out of country (they will ask you where so say whatever) than they will ask ya the esn and such of the phone than they will give you the number. its that easy to do..... you can use any gsm phone even from at&T by doing that.... the iphone is unlocked through redsn0w so you could use that and i did that on t-mobile with my iphone..... so any gsm phone is usable by you from america, dont go buy overseas european phones sicne you wont be able to use 3g on those deivces.
Got a question dash.. how good is the speed of the iphone on edge data? Because another thing i read a little bit more into is where i live 3G is sketchy if not available at all so if i get a phone from t-mo with 3g it'll basically be running on edge anyway. The only way i'd get 3G coverage is if i go to sacramento or san francisco or somewhere where its good @.
Old 09-16-2009, 12:26 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by eklipz3 View Post

Got a question dash.. how good is the speed of the iphone on edge data? Because another thing i read a little bit more into is where i live 3G is sketchy if not available at all so if i get a phone from t-mo with 3g it'll basically be running on edge anyway. The only way i'd get 3G coverage is if i go to sacramento or san francisco or somewhere where its good @.
i dont know, all i could tell you is with no 3g you are going to be going at dial up internet speeds...
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
phone, time