Post New ThreadReply

Old 09-10-2009, 01:42 PM
blokgang blokgang is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: TP
Mobile Carrier: sprint
Mobile OS: 6.5

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View blokgang's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View blokgang's Photo Album Add blokgang's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
replacement phones

well unfortunately i lost my sprint mogul..and i had to order a replacement phone..i was told since they discontinued the mogul i would be sent a touch pro instead which was kinda cool...i was told that the tp would be discontinued soon for the tp2...i guess the question is if something happened to my tp and i used my insurance for a replacement...will they eventually give you a tp2 and if so when?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blokgang For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2009, 03:14 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: replacement phones

“ Originally Posted by blokgang View Post

well unfortunately i lost my sprint mogul..and i had to order a replacement phone..i was told since they discontinued the mogul i would be sent a touch pro instead which was kinda cool...i was told that the tp would be discontinued soon for the tp2...i guess the question is if something happened to my tp and i used my insurance for a replacement...will they eventually give you a tp2 and if so when?
theres no way to know when its just when they run out of stock..... we will let you know first when they do so you can upgrade it but i wouldnt expect it ot be in the next couple of months to tell the truth..... i would say around 3 months to rget all the touch pros out of stock.
Old 09-10-2009, 03:32 PM
Mobile Model: touch pro
Mobile Carrier: sprint
Mobile OS: 6.1

View mrstreetz's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View mrstreetz's Photo Album Add mrstreetz's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

man i love this site, will you guys post it when they do run out o tp. if so that would be awesome
Old 09-11-2009, 10:05 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by mrstreetz View Post

man i love this site, will you guys post it when they do run out o tp. if so that would be awesome
of course! we will be having it first of all so keep staying tuned and checking in.
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
phones, replacement