puertoblack2003 puertoblack2003 is offline   Thread Starter  
OG Member
Mobile Model: Pixel 7 Pro
Mobile Carrier: Metro PCS
Mobile OS: Android

Thanked 10,859 Times in 2,859 Posts
Downloads: 26
Uploads: 152

View puertoblack2003's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View puertoblack2003's Photo Album Add puertoblack2003's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Premium Membership

Take your membership to the next level by becoming a Premium Member! Enjoy these benefits on a Bi-monthly ($10.00 USD) or yearly discounted ($40 USD) or a general day pass for ($3.00 USD) basis:

By becoming a premium member you're entitle to enjoy these extra perks and features then a regular member would but more.You can avoid google ads and other advertisement ads pop up

Custom Avatar and User Title
Set yourself apart from our community that keeps growing! > Avatar
customavatar.GIF

Increased PM (Private Messaging) Capacity
Now you can have up to 100 private messages (instead of 50)! > private message
private messages.jpg

Members Blog
The members blog you can customize it to your liking, like a myspace page and blog away.You Can Chat Online! > Members Blog
pbblog.jpg

Social Groups
You can either join a group or create your own groups, you can talk about any topics other then ppc related discussions.And upon creating a group you can upload a small picture to distinguish your group. > social groups
socialgroup.jpg

Pictures And Albums
You can upload your favorite picture to share with family and friends or even to the members.You can create folders and organize them. > pictures and albums

albums.jpg

Easy Access Navigation
You can easily access around spj by going to the top of the navigation page and just click to open and hit to where you want to go.

navagation.jpg

Vip Section
Exclusive Section! Premium Section

Premium Membership FAQ (Terms & Conditions):

Q: What happens once I become a Premium Member?
Once payment has been made, you will automatically receive the features listed above. For your convenience, PayPal will also automatically re-bill at monthly or yearly intervals (based on your membership selection) unless you cancel prior to your renewal date.

Q: What if I don't have a PayPal account and why use PayPal?
- free to send money
- use any credit card or your bank account
- easy to use, widely accepted and secure

Our subscription sign up process will also bring you to the PayPal signup form if you are not already a PayPal member.

Q: How do I cancel my Premium Membership (stop the automatic re-billing)?
You can cancel your ongoing subscription by following the instructions on PayPal's website:
PayPal's Subscription Cancellation Procedure

Please note: Canceling your subscription stops PayPal from re-billing you. You will remain a smartphonejunkie Premium Member until the end of the term that you have paid for.

Q: Why did my subscription get canceled before its suppose to?
Most likely, PayPal has canceled your subscription for you, even though you did not mean to because you changed your PayPal funding source. I congratulate PayPal for making the process of changing your default payment method (default funding source) for your subscriptions as unintuitive as possible, this is the warning message you should get when you try changing the funding source incorrectly:
ccwarning.jpg

PayPal warning

Steps you must take to change your funding source without having PayPal automatically cancel your subscriptions on you:
Login to your PayPal account:

Code

www.paypal.com
, go to the "History" subtab of the "My Account" tab and select "subscriptions" from the drop-down menu. Click the "Details" link next to the subscription in question and its here on the "details" page where you may choose a new default payment method.

Q: I need to change my payment method that funds my premium membership what do I do?
See above "Why did my subscription get canceled before its suppose to?"

Q: Do you offer a trial period?
No, however, you can sign up for a day pass, if you're not ready to sign up for bi-monthly or annual.

Q: Can I get a refund?
No refunds or partial refunds will be given, including those members who become banned. You must cancel your subscription following the instructions above.

Q: Do you accept other forms of payment?
At this time, PayPal is the only accepted form - we will work on adding alternatives.

Q: Have more questions or concerns?
Please use our Contact form or PM an Admin or Staff (SPJ Staff).

Available Premium Member Terms

Day Pass Premium Membership

Bill me $3.00 (no re-occurring payments).
By becoming a Premium Member, I have read and understood the Terms and Conditions.

(click here to become a VIP member) VIP Members Subscription

To become a Premium Member you must first register or login!

Bi-Montly Premium Membership

Bill me $10.00 Bi-Monthly until I cancel.
By becoming a Premium Member, I have read and understood the Terms and Conditions.

Annual Premium Membership

Bill me $40.00 per year until I cancel.

The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to puertoblack2003 For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
membership, premium