BiG JeW BiG JeW is offline   Thread Starter  
ADMIN-Watch what you say!
Mobile Model: Touch PRO2, Mogul
Mobile Carrier: On the NOW Network
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 6,030 Times in 1,977 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View BiG JeW's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View BiG JeW's Photo Album Add BiG JeW's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Thanks to all STAFF

OK first and foremost, if your name isn't listed under the thread description, its only because i was limited on space, but as the title states this is to all staff! With all the issues the domain, server, site, etc, have been giving us over the last few days, I would like to personally thank PB, DASH, and any all the other Staff members for their hard work to keep SPJ alive. This is our home aways from home. For some of us, its our ONLY home. PB thank you for consistently keeping us informed and doing your due diligence to have any issues with the site resolved. With that being said, I would also like to thank PB and Venumx for assisting with getting the SPJACCESSORIES.com site up and running in time frame that we wanted too. For those of you that haven't check it out yet, please DO so as there are over 4000 accessories for a ridiculous amount of devices at

Code

www.spjaccessories.com
Also, thank you to Dash and all the staff for never giving up and keeping members informed of the new layout and rules as we came across this obstacle. This thread is just a token of my appreciation and cannot wait to see how SPJ progresses in the near future with the launch of the accessories site and all the great things our staff does. SO, THANK YOU!

Keep it real, keep it SPJ!

Staff and Senior Site Admin
BiG JeW

The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to BiG JeW For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 09-13-2009, 10:42 AM
OG Member
Mobile Model: Pixel 7 Pro
Mobile Carrier: Metro PCS
Mobile OS: Android

Thanked 10,859 Times in 2,859 Posts
Downloads: 26
Uploads: 152

View puertoblack2003's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View puertoblack2003's Photo Album Add puertoblack2003's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Thanks to all STAFF

thank you Jew. It was team work that got us in this direction.Even though there were obstacles that was trying to prevent us to move forward in this this direction.But the team stood ground and made sure that spj move forward.Like the 300 and the Spartans.

with that said congrats to everyone..

Old 09-13-2009, 12:16 PM
Creativity Unleashed
Mobile Model: htc pro2 baby!!!!!!
Mobile Carrier: sprint

Thanked 4,467 Times in 1,422 Posts

View PHE-NOM's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View PHE-NOM's Photo Album Add PHE-NOM's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by puertoblack2003 View Post

thank you Jew. It was team work that got us in this direction.Even though there were obstacles that was trying to prevent us to move forward in this this direction.But the team stood ground and made sure that spj move forward.Like the 300 and the Spartans.

with that said congrats to everyone..
THIS IS SPARTA!!!!!!

lol, i just saw that movie again yesterday. but yeah, thanks to pb and dash, and also Venumx for all the behind the scenes work he does all over the site, from what i hear, it took him lots of work to tweak the app store just right, lol. good work brotha!

Old 09-13-2009, 12:23 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

and thank you for all the work you did with the sotre, getting it started, bringing to our attention and much much more! we are a team and a team watches out for their teamates and always has there back no matter the issue and thats what we do... we are still family thus why we fight from time to time but hell thats healthy lmao, i cant say enough to all the staff here and even the members we are starting to get, before you all came around (the old timers will remember this) i was getting so stressed since i was posting everything, replying to everything and didnt have no help and if i didnt no the answer would be screwed.... you guys have made what spj is today not me, its your work and dedication that has brought us to the next level. thanks guys and you all have the number, call when you need it dont be scared.
Old 09-13-2009, 12:36 PM
OG Member

View puertoblack2003's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View puertoblack2003's Photo Album Add puertoblack2003's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by PHE-NOM View Post

THIS IS SPARTA!!!!!!

lol, i just saw that movie again yesterday. but yeah, thanks to pb and dash, and also Venumx for all the behind the scenes work he does all over the site, from what i hear, it took him lots of work to tweak the app store just right, lol. good work brotha!
hahaha while i was texting dashy last night i was watching it at the same time that movie is the shit.. i had the banner on my sig lol

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

and thank you for all the work you did with the sotre, getting it started, bringing to our attention and much much more! we are a team and a team watches out for their teamates and always has there back no matter the issue and thats what we do... we are still family thus why we fight from time to time but hell thats healthy lmao, i cant say enough to all the staff here and even the members we are starting to get, before you all came around (the old timers will remember this) i was getting so stressed since i was posting everything, replying to everything and didnt have no help and if i didnt no the answer would be screwed.... you guys have made what spj is today not me, its your work and dedication that has brought us to the next level. thanks guys and you all have the number, call when you need it dont be scared.

that what family is bro i can count how many times i got into it with my bro and sis and the good thing I'm the oldest haahahha but later we'll be talking again..one thing i learn in life is don't take anything to heart or make it personal.

Old 09-13-2009, 12:38 PM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

hahaha while i was texting dashy last night i was watching it at the same time that movie is the shit.. i had the banner on my sig lol

that what family is bro i can count how many times i got into it with my bro and sis and the good thing I'm the oldest haahahha but later we'll be talking again..one thing i learn in life is don't take anything to heart or make it personal.
word have def been doing that more since talking to you and knowing you over these past 3 years.... makes life a lot easier to tell the truth.
Old 09-13-2009, 12:45 PM
OG Member

word have def been doing that more since talking to you and knowing you over these past 3 years.... makes life a lot easier to tell the truth.
yes my grasshopper, master pb has taught you well. soon you will be in my shoes to see what others go through and you can share your knowledge with others...hahahahah isn't that line from "ninja turtle"

Old 09-13-2009, 12:48 PM

yes my grasshopper, master pb has taught you well. soon you will be in my shoes to see what others go through and you can share your knowledge with others...hahahahah isn't that line from "ninja turtle"

hahahahah im gonna start calling you master splinter lmao hahahaha
Attached Thumbnails
turtles.jpg  
Old 09-13-2009, 12:55 PM
OG Member

hahahahah im gonna start calling you master splinter lmao hahahaha

hahahahahah oh man that was good and still laughing...my kids think i'm loony laughing at the screeen

Old 09-13-2009, 03:50 PM

hahahahahah oh man that was good and still laughing...my kids think i'm loony laughing at the screeen
hahahaha and it does kinda have a cartoon resemblance of ya hahhahahahhaa im leonardo in the blue in the bacground and the purple one is bigjew
Old 09-13-2009, 04:31 PM
Mobile Model: Touch Pro 2
Mobile Carrier: $print

Thanked 2,366 Times in 774 Posts

View PsyChoTk's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View PsyChoTk's Photo Album Add PsyChoTk's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

hahahaha and it does kinda have a cartoon resemblance of ya hahhahahahhaa im leonardo in the blue in the bacground and the purple one is bigjew
Really? I figured you'd be taller than jew. huh.....maybe we need true pics for prespective.

also a big thank you to the staff for all their work. without them the site wouldn't be the greatest site ever. also thank you PB and dash you guys have put countless hours into the site for little or nothing.
Old 09-13-2009, 04:33 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch
Mobile Carrier: Sprint

View hauntedchild's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View hauntedchild's Photo Album Add hauntedchild's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Yeah, thanks guys. The forum and the accessories site look great!
Old 09-13-2009, 08:15 PM
Mobile Model: HtC ToUcH PrIzZo 2
Mobile Carrier: T-Mobile

Thanked 5,534 Times in 1,710 Posts

View GokuSS3's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View GokuSS3's Photo Album Add GokuSS3's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Your Welcome and the site looks great right now. We took a big step foward with the SPJ store I think. Can't wait to see how many people this brings to us now...

Old 09-13-2009, 08:55 PM

“ Originally Posted by GokuSS3 View Post

Your Welcome and the site looks great right now. We took a big step foward with the SPJ store I think. Can't wait to see how many people this brings to us now...
jsut wait until venum puts the finishing touches on his other project for us we are gonna be flying high and unstoppable.
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
staff