Old 09-14-2009, 10:25 PM
iamdasht19 iamdasht19 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
D/\SH Is With Verizon

well basically here is the story, in feburary i received a letter from sprint stating that an employee that was fired sold mine and others personal information to 3rd parties, for months nothing came of it and than about 3 months ago i had 40,000 dollars worth of fraud that took me over 40 hours to sort out. once i had that sorted and placed a level 2 fraud alert on my account i get another call from sprint sadying that 6 more phones were ordered just hours later once again to another state than mine. ( i live in michigan and all were shipped to florida, cali, and georgia) got that sorted and added a level 3 fraud alert which means nothign can be ordered on the account by anyone. i thought that i would be in the clear with that but got a call on friday stating 6 more were sent out to florida againr. that was the last straw, i call them up get that taken care of (over 40 hours now total on the phone) for all these problems i felt i deserved the tp2's for free which they agreed. than after all that they said even though i was promised and had it in writing they said that they couldnt honor that since it wasnt supposed to be given out. i got my lines cancelled without any early termination fee and went over to verizon wireless where i got a 25% discount on my bill and all phones and accessories i purchase through my work i got the tp2 for 105 AFTER TAXES!!!! im so happy to be away from sprint and we are going togo where no other pc site has now and im going to bring in all the verizon wireless users making us large in both verizon wireless as well as sprint.... i feel this will have a great effect for the good on the site and couldnt be happier...... i get 900 minutes and unlimited everything else for the grand price of only 70 after taxes and all included couldnt be happier and excited to start the new beginnings with not only my tp2 but verizon..... but theres the story for all those that have been asking.
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 09-14-2009, 10:35 PM
Creativity Unleashed
Mobile Model: htc pro2 baby!!!!!!
Mobile Carrier: sprint

Thanked 4,467 Times in 1,422 Posts

View PHE-NOM's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View PHE-NOM's Photo Album Add PHE-NOM's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: D/\SH Is With Verizon

thats bogus that they didnt wanna give you the tp2 after all that shit! since you had it in writting you shoulda push the issue, got your tp2, THEN moved to verizon, lol. didnt you tell them who you were?! hahaha.

Old 09-14-2009, 11:03 PM
Smart Phone Junkie!
Mobile Model: Touch Pro 2
Mobile Carrier: VZW

View Spr0ckEt's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Spr0ckEt's Photo Album Add Spr0ckEt's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

What a bunch of miscreants... Sprint sounds like idiots. I was with VAW for 6 years, now with Alltel (pretty much VZW right?) Their CS is pretty dang good. I have had no issues with them.

Old 09-14-2009, 11:03 PM
Find Em Hot Leave Em Wet
Mobile Model: TP2, omnia, Mogul
Mobile Carrier: Can You Hear Me Now

Thanked 2,677 Times in 807 Posts

View MikeyD's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View MikeyD's Photo Album Add MikeyD's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

CAN YOU HERE ME NOW........Ha ha welcome to VZW man now i can call you for free ha ha

Old 09-14-2009, 11:11 PM
OG Member
Mobile Model: Pixel 7 Pro
Mobile Carrier: Metro PCS
Mobile OS: Android

Thanked 10,859 Times in 2,859 Posts
Downloads: 26
Uploads: 152

View puertoblack2003's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View puertoblack2003's Photo Album Add puertoblack2003's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

well basically here is the story, in feburary i received a letter from sprint stating that an employee that was fired sold mine and others personal information to 3rd parties, for months nothing came of it and than about 3 months ago i had 40,000 dollars worth of fraud that took me over 40 hours to sort out. once i had that sorted and placed a level 2 fraud alert on my account i get another call from sprint sadying that 6 more phones were ordered just hours later once again to another state than mine. ( i live in michigan and all were shipped to florida, cali, and georgia) got that sorted and added a level 3 fraud alert which means nothign can be ordered on the account by anyone. i thought that i would be in the clear with that but got a call on friday stating 6 more were sent out to florida againr. that was the last straw, i call them up get that taken care of (over 40 hours now total on the phone) for all these problems i felt i deserved the tp2's for free which they agreed. than after all that they said even though i was promised and had it in writing they said that they couldnt honor that since it wasnt supposed to be given out. i got my lines cancelled without any early termination fee and went over to verizon wireless where i got a 25% discount on my bill and all phones and accessories i purchase through my work i got the tp2 for 105 AFTER TAXES!!!! im so happy to be away from sprint and we are going togo where no other pc site has now and im going to bring in all the verizon wireless users making us large in both verizon wireless as well as sprint.... i feel this will have a great effect for the good on the site and couldnt be happier...... i get 900 minutes and unlimited everything else for the grand price of only 70 after taxes and all included couldnt be happier and excited to start the new beginnings with not only my tp2 but verizon..... but theres the story for all those that have been asking.

wow bro i thought everything was sorted out...well i guess not...oh listen make sure you have all of the network guys in your house that Verizon always offer ..hahahahahah

Old 09-14-2009, 11:17 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Pro
Mobile Carrier: Sprint

View fanaticny's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View fanaticny's Photo Album Add fanaticny's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

as long as you stay on the WM platform things will be good, im tired of seeing all the iphone apps, all day, everyday 24/7 lol
Old 09-15-2009, 02:15 AM
Mobile Model: Touch Pro
Mobile OS: 6.1

View gbogart100's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View gbogart100's Photo Album Add gbogart100's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Aww us Sprinters will miss you, but its all the same. I wish I had GSM so I could get the HTC Leo when it comes out, but the original SERO is sooo hard to give up!!!
Old 09-15-2009, 02:42 AM
Mobile Model: TP/MOG/950
Mobile Carrier: sprint/boost CDMA

View sdwyz74's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View sdwyz74's Photo Album Add sdwyz74's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

well thats sad that you had to go and even sader that they F(*&%^%* you over and dont want to make it right but i think that it wont be long before your pissed at verrizon i had AMP'D MOBILE for 2 years and they ran off of verizon and I HAD NOT ONE COMPLAINT THEY WERE THE s)*&&*) BUT ONE MORNING I WOKER UP AND MY PHONE WAS DEAD THEY CEO BLEW THREW 368 MILLION IN 1 YEAR AND THEY WENT BELLY UP SO I WENT TO VRW AND THATS WHEN THE TROUBLE BEGIN IT WAS A NIGHTMARE ANYWAY I'M ON BOOST MOBILE CDMA WICH IS SPRINT AND I HAVE ONLY ONE COMPLAINT (all the phone they sell are crap) THATS WHAT DROVE ME AND MILLIONS OF OTHER USER TO FIND BETTER MEANS THUS BIRTHING THE USE OF ANY SPRINT PHONE AND THEY WORK PERFECT WITH THE EXCEPTION OF THE BB's & INSTINCT, IVE FOUND THAT ON THESE YJE TEXT AND TALK ARE THE ONLY FEATURES THAT WORK THE BB's I KNOW THIS IS BECAUSE THE INTERNET IS BECAUSE IT RUNNING OFF OF BB's OWN SYSTEM AND THE INSTINCT I HAVE NOT TOOK THE TIME TO FIGURE OUT THE SETTINGS
Old 09-15-2009, 02:53 AM
Mobile Model: RHODIUM LEO 2.02
Mobile Carrier: 3G MOBISTAR

Thanked 25,033 Times in 7,581 Posts

View CYBER WEESJE's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View CYBER WEESJE's Photo Album Add CYBER WEESJE's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

he bro wow after all that crap how is that possibel damm sprint wel congrats on the tp2 hope you gone make a vid

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
ADMINISTRATOR@SPJ

Old 09-15-2009, 08:11 AM
Mobile Model: htc touch pro

Thanked 2,355 Times in 750 Posts

View tlpalmer01's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View tlpalmer01's Photo Album Add tlpalmer01's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

dam u brought sprint alot of business, well im glad for u but will u have the same number..........
Old 09-15-2009, 08:46 AM
Mobile Model: Sprint Pro
Mobile Carrier: 2963 DL speed REV A

Thanked 2,006 Times in 615 Posts

View broSki's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View broSki's Photo Album Add broSki's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by fanaticny View Post

as long as you stay on the WM platform things will be good, im tired of seeing all the iphone apps, all day, everyday 24/7 lol
nothing wrong with good marketing bro...its just what wm needs being they are getting left behind in the dust by apple....but hey dash cheer up VZW is the first and biggest carrier in the usa with the best national coverage in the usa, with that being said now u dont have to worry about being merged in with Tmobile as soon as sprint agrees to the buy out in a few weeks. My cousin has VZW and she gets service anywhere!!! only thing u might have to worry about is verizon not killing their smartphones like they did with the TP(yuck) lol

Update: I forgot to mention to u, I also had to leave sprint bro after 8 great years with them, I was a Sprint Premier so I didnt wanna just leave it, so I made my lady take my account b/c its too valuable to loose....In case u wondered with who i went....well im with ATT(Iphone) and I gotta say the change is pretty good and not that bad considering all the crap about the dropped calls and whatnot. I dont experience em at all and 3G speeds are pretty good...So hope u enjoy vzw
Old 09-15-2009, 09:23 AM
Supporter
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Pro/HERO

View forty01's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View forty01's Photo Album Add forty01's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Appreciate the update, sorry about the craziness that came about, but TP2's at that price and a good carrier can't be a bad thing. Sprint has taken care of me so far, so I have no gripes, but circumstances always dictate

Old 09-15-2009, 12:22 PM
The Man with the Plan!
Mobile Model: Mogul/Touch/IPHONE3G
Mobile Carrier: Sprint,AT&T,T-Mobile

Thanked 4,700 Times in 1,421 Posts

View ICEM/\N's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ICEM/\N's Photo Album Add ICEM/\N's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by fanaticny View Post

lol...to funny!

Old 09-15-2009, 12:48 PM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by PHE-NOM View Post

thats bogus that they didnt wanna give you the tp2 after all that shit! since you had it in writting you shoulda push the issue, got your tp2, THEN moved to verizon, lol. didnt you tell them who you were?! hahaha.
hahahhaah none of that mattered and they kept giving me the famous sprint run around..... hell im happy and cant wait until the port is official when i get my phone in the mail tomorrow

“ Originally Posted by MikeyD View Post

CAN YOU HERE ME NOW........Ha ha welcome to VZW man now i can call you for free ha ha
hahahahaha hell yeah!!! hahahahaha gonna have to take you up on that offer... can you here me now mikey?

“ Originally Posted by puertoblack2003 View Post

wow bro i thought everything was sorted out...well i guess not...oh listen make sure you have all of the network guys in your house that Verizon always offer ..hahahahahah
hell yeah they are going everywhere with me

“ Originally Posted by tlpalmer01 View Post

dam u brought sprint alot of business, well im glad for u but will u have the same number..........
yeah but had to move on and now will bring verizon more customers and such and hopefully sprint will mearn from the mistakes since there is a lawsuite being pressed by me and my lawyer for the promises not only that were in writing but also because in writing through echat the reps refused to give me their employee number which is against the law.
Old 09-15-2009, 01:20 PM
The VenumX Factor
Mobile Model: HTC Touch PRO

Thanked 3,998 Times in 1,192 Posts

View VenumX's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View VenumX's Photo Album Add VenumX's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

TBH dashy i wouldn't be on Sprint if I didn't work for them. I really like Sprint and all never had an issue with coverage, but i'de actually rather be on GSM where I had more choices for phones...

Old 09-15-2009, 01:44 PM

View fanaticny's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View fanaticny's Photo Album Add fanaticny's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

there is a lawsuite being pressed by me and my lawyer for the promises not only that were in writing but also because in writing through echat the reps refused to give me their employee number which is against the law.
yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh America is not America without lawsuits lol, GL!!
Old 09-15-2009, 04:38 PM
Creativity Unleashed
Mobile Model: htc pro2 baby!!!!!!

Thanked 4,467 Times in 1,422 Posts

View PHE-NOM's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View PHE-NOM's Photo Album Add PHE-NOM's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

hahahhaah none of that mattered and they kept giving me the famous sprint run around..... hell im happy and cant wait until the port is official when i get my phone in the mail tomorrow
hell you better be happy, you got a great price on the tp2, AND you got 2 for the price of 1! ( inside joke) hahaha.

Old 09-15-2009, 05:56 PM
Mobile Model: Htc Touch Pro 1 & 2
Mobile Carrier: Kaos
Mobile OS: 7.0

Thanked 3,590 Times in 1,164 Posts
Uploads: 1

View kaos's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View kaos's Photo Album Add kaos's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Wow I don't know what to say...they screwed me too. had in writing 150 for mine. Now say no best they could do was 299 after mail in. Frig that. total bull. Plus getting married. My girl kill me i paid that. So i guess im force to wait till it lowers. Or better yet insurance swap up ..like mogul had for pro2. I don't see that happening for a few months. Plus I know its better quality. But still same damn phone.
Old 09-15-2009, 06:50 PM
Mobile Model: TOUCHpro2

Thanked 6,709 Times in 2,216 Posts

View jr5416's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View jr5416's Photo Album Add jr5416's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by kaos View Post

Wow I don't know what to say...they screwed me too. had in writing 150 for mine. Now say no best they could do was 299 after mail in. Frig that. total bull. Plus getting married. My girl kill me i paid that. So i guess im force to wait till it lowers. Or better yet insurance swap up ..like mogul had for pro2. I don't see that happening for a few months. Plus I know its better quality. But still same damn phone.
I might get mine for 350 - 100MIR and ill sell my tp's for 200$ already getting mad offers and total cost would end up being just $50 oh yea

Old 09-15-2009, 06:52 PM
Mobile Model: iphone 3gs
Mobile Carrier: at&t
Mobile OS: Iphone

View claudius's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View claudius's Photo Album Add claudius's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

dash did u get the tp2 from verizon yet and if so is it the same experience if you where on sprint
Old 09-15-2009, 08:05 PM
Mobile Carrier: $print

Thanked 2,366 Times in 774 Posts

View PsyChoTk's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View PsyChoTk's Photo Album Add PsyChoTk's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Well I can't say I blame you for leaving. I called Sprint the other day see about upgrading my two TP's to TP2's. After being forwarded to at least 5 different operators, I ended up in cancelations. How GD MF hard is it to transfer me to the business/public safety/ section 'cause I have a government account????

Anyway I pimped my connection and got two TP2's for $300.00 total. $330.00 shipped overnight. When I called to transfer the ESN's, I was sent straight to cancelations. The rep had an attitude, but quickly changed her tone when I told her I had been with Nextel and Sprint since 2002 and all I wanted to do was a d@*^ ESN swap. She was then nice as pie and I could hear her typing like mad as I told her I just wanted to swap the ESN’s, not to leave $print. (yet) Needless to say this left me feeling a tad bit disillusioned and I can’t help feeling I was placed on a “black list.” Ah, whatever. If the Verizon thing works for Dash then more power to him, he needs to PM me and share the love about Verizon, hint hint. I’ll just jump ship too if this crap doesn’t stop. Back home in NC Verizon is the only major cell carrier in the area. Everyone else is roaming so if I did jump ship, I won’t be roaming when I take trips home.
Old 09-15-2009, 08:18 PM

View jr5416's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View jr5416's Photo Album Add jr5416's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by PsyChoTk View Post

Well I can't say I blame you for leaving. I called Sprint the other day see about upgrading my two TP's to TP2's. After being forwarded to at least 5 different operators, I ended up in cancelations. How GD MF hard is it to transfer me to the business/public safety/ section 'cause I have a government account????

Anyway I pimped my connection and got two TP2's for $300.00 total. $330.00 shipped overnight. When I called to transfer the ESN's, I was sent straight to cancelations. The rep had an attitude, but quickly changed her tone when I told her I had been with Nextel and Sprint since 2002 and all I wanted to do was a d@*^ ESN swap. She was then nice as pie and I could hear her typing like mad as I told her I just wanted to swap the ESN’s, not to leave $print. (yet) Needless to say this left me feeling a tad bit disillusioned and I can’t help feeling I was placed on a “black list.” Ah, whatever. If the Verizon thing works for Dash then more power to him, he needs to PM me and share the love about Verizon, hint hint. I’ll just jump ship too if this crap doesn’t stop. Back home in NC Verizon is the only major cell carrier in the area. Everyone else is roaming so if I did jump ship, I won’t be roaming when I take trips home.
Wow great price on both tp2s bro how did u get the number for cancellations?

Old 09-15-2009, 08:20 PM

View PsyChoTk's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View PsyChoTk's Photo Album Add PsyChoTk's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by jr5416 View Post

Wow great price on both tp2s bro how did u get the number for cancellations?
i didn't sorry for the confusion, i was forwarded to them via the reps.
Old 09-15-2009, 08:23 PM

“ Originally Posted by PsyChoTk View Post

i didn't sorry for the confusion, i was forwarded to them via the reps.
Yea i think its retentions but they call it cancellation or smething like that i cant get them to budge ive been trying for the passed 3days today i got to 400 for both then they said the couldnt gonna have to keep trying when do u get ur phones?

Old 09-15-2009, 08:33 PM

“ Originally Posted by jr5416 View Post

Yea i think its retentions but they call it cancellation or smething like that i cant get them to budge ive been trying for the passed 3days today i got to 400 for both then they said the couldnt gonna have to keep trying when do u get ur phones?
got them last week on Friday.
Old 09-15-2009, 08:49 PM
ADMIN-Watch what you say!
Mobile Model: Touch PRO2, Mogul
Mobile Carrier: On the NOW Network

Thanked 6,030 Times in 1,977 Posts

View BiG JeW's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View BiG JeW's Photo Album Add BiG JeW's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

yo know i am sad to see you go.. its a shame you switched at this time when Sprint has new introduced the new Any Mobile, Anytime feature. In any case, its all about if you are happy at the end of the day.. BEST OF LUCK !

Old 09-16-2009, 05:54 PM

“ Originally Posted by claudius View Post

dash did u get the tp2 from verizon yet and if so is it the same experience if you where on sprint

yeah its jsut different provider and different apps that they offer on the stock..... .and damn it is ****ng sexy!
Old 09-16-2009, 10:39 PM
SPJ Supporter/Promoter
Mobile Model: Pre/ Touch Pro 2

Thanked 1,624 Times in 486 Posts

View ON3/\L's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ON3/\L's Photo Album Add ON3/\L's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Damn man that shit is bitter sweet for real. It sucks you went thru all that bs with Sprint otherwise I'm sure you wouldn't have left. I'm sure most of your enjoyment in it all right now is because it's a fresh start and it's new and all that jazz, but I hate the way Verizon phones are and plans cost more than they r worth. But with that discount maybe not so bad. Well...... you will be missed D/\shy, lol... Dont forget where you came from tho bro! hahah good luck man WINMO 4 LIFE
Old 09-16-2009, 10:57 PM
Mobile Model: PPC 6800
Mobile Carrier: Alltel

View m260gt's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View m260gt's Photo Album Add m260gt's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

verizons always been good with me, i just couldnt take windows mobile anymore. kinda wish i had a WM now that youre on it too. lol. but i still like my blackberry, congrats on the TP2!!

Old 09-17-2009, 12:03 AM

hahah thanks guys and loving it so far! im going to try to get a video out for you all tomorrow night
Old 09-17-2009, 01:28 AM
Find Em Hot Leave Em Wet
Mobile Model: TP2, omnia, Mogul
Mobile Carrier: Can You Hear Me Now

Thanked 2,677 Times in 807 Posts

View MikeyD's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View MikeyD's Photo Album Add MikeyD's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

hahah thanks guys and loving it so far! im going to try to get a video out for you all tomorrow night
glad you like it bro.....i didnt mean to cut you off when we talked earlier i was helping moving furniture with my cuz

Old 09-17-2009, 05:18 AM

Thanked 1,017 Times in 393 Posts

View ronaldsdv's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ronaldsdv's Photo Album Add ronaldsdv's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

That would be nice ... hey I read whta happened to you that's insane and I'm glad that it is all good for you now ... now quick question I know on the TP they offered visual VM do you get the same with the TP2???
Old 09-17-2009, 08:55 AM
Mobile Model: Touch & Touch Pro
Mobile Carrier: Alltel on Verizon

View wentzeric's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View wentzeric's Photo Album Add wentzeric's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

F@#$ YEAH!!

Welcome home man, can't wait to see what you get pumped out between now and October when I can upgrade to my TP2.......very excited about your switch.

Old 09-17-2009, 10:08 AM
Mobile Model: htc touch 6900

View dontaylorj's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View dontaylorj's Photo Album Add dontaylorj's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

just glad you could bounce back from all that.....guess i will need to look into the tp2 now....
Old 09-17-2009, 01:06 PM

“ Originally Posted by MikeyD View Post

glad you like it bro.....i didnt mean to cut you off when we talked earlier i was helping moving furniture with my cuz
hahaha its all good i had to get driving anyways, was just leaving the verizon store to activate the phone, i know i could have done myself easily but it was close and had to show off the probex 7x theme, everybody loved that to hell and were asking if it was stock cause they wanted to buy the phone if it was hahahahha i love unreleased stuff and being a tester for him

“ Originally Posted by wentzeric View Post

F@#$ YEAH!!

Welcome home man, can't wait to see what you get pumped out between now and October when I can upgrade to my TP2.......very excited about your switch.
hahahahah it feels good ill tell you what.... i like the evil empire aka big red machine

“ Originally Posted by ronaldsdv View Post

That would be nice ... hey I read whta happened to you that's insane and I'm glad that it is all good for you now ... now quick question I know on the TP they offered visual VM do you get the same with the TP2???
yessir, theres even a shortcut stock on the start menu im loving visual voicemail
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
d or sh, verizon