Old 09-19-2009, 11:51 AM
iamdasht19 iamdasht19 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
GSM Palm Pre Release Date Narrows to Autumn

GSM Palm Pre Release Date Narrows to Autumn

Kindly tipster eMd points us to this O2 Germany site for the Palm Pre, which lists the Pre as "Exklusiv ab Herbst bei O2." That's "Autumn" to you English-speaking folk, and it's just a bit more specific than the "before the end of the year" target we've heard before.
As we've said more than a couple times, the rumormill and tipline started coalescing around October, which we're still keeping an eye on despite how quickly it's approaching.
Also, Germans are able to enter for a chance to win one of ten Pre phones they're giving away by answering a question - don't worry if you get it wrong the first time, O2 is forgiving.
So it's "Autumn" for the Pre, which is good, but not nearly specific enough to end this particular silly season. We wouldn't mind knowing the price, either.

originally found here:

Code

http://www.precentral.net/gsm-palm-pre-release-date-narrows-autumn
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-19-2009, 08:17 PM
Mobile Model: T-Mobile MDA
Mobile Carrier: T-Mobile

View mda16's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View mda16's Photo Album Add mda16's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: GSM Palm Pre Release Date Narrows to Autumn

This should be interesting I wonder if its gonna be unlocked

Old 09-20-2009, 12:37 PM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by mda16 View Post

This should be interesting I wonder if its gonna be unlocked
oh yeah for sure they will be selling unlocked versions...... just may take them a couple weeks before you start seeing them if that long even
Old 09-20-2009, 01:51 PM

View mda16's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View mda16's Photo Album Add mda16's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

oh yeah for sure they will be selling unlocked versions...... just may take them a couple weeks before you start seeing them if that long even
The webOS looks so good and I know you reviewed it so do you think its worth buying ?

Old 09-20-2009, 01:54 PM

The webOS looks so good and I know you reviewed it so do you think its worth buying ?
dpeends.... its a good idea and when it gets out of its toddler stages and grows up a little bit webos should be very nice.... as of right now with them fixing basic things that should of been there still i would say wait and go with it when it gets a bit more advanced and worked on.
Old 09-20-2009, 02:00 PM

dpeends.... its a good idea and when it gets out of its toddler stages and grows up a little bit webos should be very nice.... as of right now with them fixing basic things that should of been there still i would say wait and go with it when it gets a bit more advanced and worked on.
Thanks because I have an impulse to get things as soon as they release lol

Old 09-20-2009, 02:08 PM

Thanks because I have an impulse to get things as soon as they release lol
im the same way with all electronics......i feel old school and out of touch with electronics if i dont have the newest lmao
Old 09-20-2009, 02:19 PM

im the same way with all electronics......i feel old school and out of touch with electronics if i dont have the newest lmao
Electronics get out dated quick in this day and age. I have a G1 that I bought as soon as it came out and if I see someone with a mytouch 3G I feel left behind lol

Post New ThreadReply

Tags
autumn, date, gsm, narrows, palm, pre, release