Post New ThreadReply

Old 10-05-2009, 10:34 PM
blokgang blokgang is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: TP
Mobile Carrier: sprint
Mobile OS: 6.5

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View blokgang's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View blokgang's Photo Album Add blokgang's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
connection problemstuck in bootloader

well i flashed to a rom which apparently has a activesync connection bug...so now im trying to flash to any rom to keep a connection but i cant..so now im in bootloader and get to any random percent with losing connection to pc...help?
Old 10-05-2009, 10:43 PM
Mobile Model: Diamond|Omnia|TP2
Mobile Carrier: verizon

View bikeandestroyx's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View bikeandestroyx's Photo Album Add bikeandestroyx's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re connection problemstuck in bootloader

“ Originally Posted by blokgang View Post

well i flashed to a rom which apparently has a activesync connection bug...so now im trying to flash to any rom to keep a connection but i cant..so now im in bootloader and get to any random percent with losing connection to pc...help?
do you have any micro usb cords? the ones you usually get with digital cameras and most electronics? They work also!
You can try flashing via sd card also. just load a .nbh file on your sd card, rename it to RAPHIMG.nbh, then put your phone in bootloader again, and follow the instructions on the screen
Old 10-05-2009, 10:45 PM
blokgang blokgang is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: TP

View blokgang's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View blokgang's Photo Album Add blokgang's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: connection problemstuck in bootloader

well for the cord id need to be able to connect my phone to my pc,, which i cant..and how i can i put a file on my microsd card without connecting to pc?
Old 10-05-2009, 10:53 PM
Supporter/Designer
Mobile Model: TouchPro

View DJCaSpER's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View DJCaSpER's Photo Album Add DJCaSpER's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

when ur in bootloader and ur connected to the pc at the bottom does it say usb? if it does ur good to go. just because ur not connected to active sync does not mean u cant flash. just to make sure is ur phone unlocked?

Old 10-05-2009, 11:09 PM
Mobile Model: Diamond|Omnia|TP2
Mobile Carrier: verizon

View bikeandestroyx's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View bikeandestroyx's Photo Album Add bikeandestroyx's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by blokgang View Post

well for the cord id need to be able to connect my phone to my pc,, which i cant..and how i can i put a file on my microsd card without connecting to pc?
well most people have usb adapters that they just plug the sd card into, or put it in a different phone and connect that phone to the computer.
Old 10-06-2009, 12:12 AM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Re connection problemstuck in bootloader

ok when your in bootloader mode liek you asre plug it in asnd see if the screen changes from serial to usb... once on usb your connected... than just run the rom update utility asnd you will be good to go once you follow the steps on your pcs screen
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
bootloader, connection, problemstuck