ARTICLE: Is this the HTC Desire (VZW)?

Random Community Topics

Post New ThreadReply

Old 10-22-2009, 03:20 PM
phillynewsnow phillynewsnow is offline   Thread Starter  
Site Moderator - Staff

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View phillynewsnow's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View phillynewsnow's Photo Album Add phillynewsnow's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
ARTICLE: Is this the HTC Desire (VZW)?

Good golly, it’s like Android-a-palooza up in here. (Somewhere out there in America, John Walton must be doing a happy dance… that is, when he’s not burning up the webs, covering it for you all on DroidDog.)

Verizon Android fans are already stoked about the open-source goodness that’s about to drop in the Droid, as well as the device codenamed “Calgary.” Details on the carrier’s upcoming HTC Desire, however, have been scant. But thanks to a tipster dubbed “nmc1way” over at BoyGenius Report, the following image is now working its way through the blog rounds.

Is this pic of the HTC Verizon-branded touchscreen Android phone the real deal? You be the judge.

Granted, even if it’s authentic, this murky photo doesn’t show off the handset too well (though the screen looks bright and crisp). But according to nmc1way, Desire is supposedly crazy fast, about the size of Sprint’s Hero, and features the Sense UI overlay.

I’m no Photoshop expert (I’m a writer, not a designer), but I did my best to lighten it up for a bit more detail on the hardware. Here’s my ham-handed attempt at it. If you can do better (and you probably can), I urge you to give it a shot and show us what you come up with.

[via BoyGenius Report]

Read More From Source
Old 10-22-2009, 03:38 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: ARTICLE: Is this the HTC Desire (VZW)?

hahaha damn looks like it could be sick... cant wait for the stats... verizon is turning on the burners with all these releases... gonna be hard for sprint and others to keep up with the nations largest wireless carrier.
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
article, desire, htc, vzw