Old 10-23-2009, 05:42 PM
iamdasht19 iamdasht19 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Zune Integration Confirmed for WinMo

Zune Integration Confirmed for WinMo

this is going to begreat me me dash personally since i have a 32 gb zune hd and love it thus far.... does everythng and more than you need it to.

While we’ve heard rumors of Zune integration coming to Windows Mobile, Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer has confirmed it, stating that it will be coming in the next version of Windows. There’s no confirmation as to exactly what features will be included, but this could be what it takes for WinMo to catch up to the iPhone and Android.
The next question is whether we have to wait until WM7 of if we’ll see it in the WM6.5.1 (community branded title) branch. While WM6.5 has been released, Microsoft is clearly working on an upgrade to it already, as seen in our community and XDA with the newest leaked WM6.5 builds with more finger-friendly features. Only time will tell.
Source: Endgadget via IntoMobile
The Following User Says Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
confirmed, integration, winmo, zune