ICEM/\N ICEM/\N is offline   Thread Starter  
The Man with the Plan!
Mobile Model: Mogul/Touch/IPHONE3G
Mobile Carrier: Sprint,AT&T,T-Mobile
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 4,700 Times in 1,421 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View ICEM/\N's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ICEM/\N's Photo Album Add ICEM/\N's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Nokia said to be launching smartphone with ATT Snapdragon ahoy

Nokia said to be launching smartphone with AT&T, Snapdragon ahoy?

“ Quote ”

Nokia, the world's largest phone maker, hasn't even registered as a blip on most Americans' radars for years now. Not since Neo's 8110i fell out of a FedEx envelope has the public as a whole coveted anything the company had to offer, but that could be changing very soon. According to VentureBeat, Nokia has signed on with AT&T to launch some hot new smartphone in the not too distant future, presumably with the sort of incentivized pricing that, for once, might just allow it to be a value proposition. Details are slim, but it's said to be running a Qualcomm processor and, given rumors of Snapdragon talks, that's where we're putting our money.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ICEM/\N For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2009, 06:51 PM
mzlady26
Mobile Model: Touch PRO
Mobile Carrier: SPRINT

View mzlady26's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View mzlady26's Photo Album Add mzlady26's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Nokia said to be launching smartphone with ATT Snapdragon ahoy

i know Nokia does make some pretty nice phones I know they should hit the market with flying colors when they hit the pavement. They will b 1 of the phone companies that will figure it all out for the smartphones all 2gether, that is just my opinion tho
Old 11-03-2009, 06:48 PM
Addict
Mobile Model: Touch Pro
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.1

View roopull's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View roopull's Photo Album Add roopull's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I wonder what OS these Snapdragon devices will end up running. They could run existing mobile OSs or slimmed down versions of Linux & the like. These will also truly bridge the gap between phone & "netbooks." Exciting!
Old 11-04-2009, 04:21 PM
Mobile Model: TP One
Mobile Carrier: sprint
Mobile OS: 6.1

View ppopper78's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ppopper78's Photo Album Add ppopper78's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I beleave these phones will come with a min of 800 mh- 1 ghz processors. Of course these phones are gonna be bad but I wonder who will get the propriatory rights att, verizon or sprint.

Old 11-04-2009, 04:32 PM
SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN
Mobile Model: Touch Pro 2
Mobile Carrier: Sprint

Thanked 6,468 Times in 1,715 Posts

View Mike20PR's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Mike20PR's Photo Album Add Mike20PR's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re Nokia said to be launching smartphone with ATT Snapdragon ahoy

agreed on what OS will it run...

Maemo5?? if so, theres new competition in town

Post New ThreadReply

Tags
ahoy, att, launching, nokia, smartphone, snapdragon