Post New ThreadReply

Old 04-04-2009, 03:31 PM
Fengson Fengson is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Pro
Mobile Carrier: Orange
Mobile OS: 6.1

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View Fengson's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Fengson's Photo Album Add Fengson's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Touch Pro keyboard not working in apps/games

Hello.
I have a problem and no one could help me up until now.
The problem is that I have a HTC Touch Pro. It works fine until I start a game.

For example :

- Age of Empires
- Worms
- Transport Tycoon

Basicly, when i slide out my keyboard, it goes nuts. Left arrow moves up, right moves dows, upper arrow moves left, down moves right, rest of the keys rather don't work at all. Also, after unsliding, when I use pensil to move the screen, sliding left makes it slide up ect. Everything is upside down...

I can't solve this problem. Anyone please could help me?
I would be grateful :-)

Cheers.
The Following User Says Thank You to Fengson For This Useful Post:
Old 04-04-2009, 03:46 PM
Mobile Model: RHODIUM LEO 2.02
Mobile Carrier: 3G MOBISTAR
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 25,033 Times in 7,581 Posts

View CYBER WEESJE's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View CYBER WEESJE's Photo Album Add CYBER WEESJE's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Touch Pro keyboard not working in apps/games

welcome to smartphonejunkie you come to the best place for themes aps software movies whe have a verry helpful staff also take a look around here enjoy.There is No PM's to Moderators or Admins or Trial Staff asking how to unlock my phone
where to download things or how to install things there is threads for that.
ALSO READ THE NOOB GUIDE AND THE RULES. DONT FORGET TO HIT THANKS ON THE WAY out have fun CHECK MY SIG FOR HELP
GRTZ WEESJE MODERATOR @SPJ

Old 04-04-2009, 04:04 PM
Fengson Fengson is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Pro
Mobile Carrier: Orange

View Fengson's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Fengson's Photo Album Add Fengson's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Yeah, that's great, but could anyone actually help me with my problem?
Old 04-07-2009, 10:34 AM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch & Pro!!
Mobile Carrier: Sprint

Thanked 4,891 Times in 1,440 Posts

View crazaytalent's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View crazaytalent's Photo Album Add crazaytalent's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Welcome to SPJ... the best place for all you PPC needs...

Please take your time gettin to know the site, its features, and community...

Take the 'SPJ Tour' and learn to navigate the site, check out the 'n00b guide' to learn all your basic need to knows... and as a word of advice... learn to use the 'search engine' here, as it can become your best friend here... you can find links to all that in my signature...

Again welcome, looking forward to seeing you around the site.... Enjoy!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

In regard to your question... the touch pro (being a fairly recent device) isnt compatible with all game although the game may be for win mo... I too have had the same issue, and chances are those games were made for more basic technology, the may not support landscape or hardware keyboard controls... try keepin the game in portrait mode and just using the d pad around the touch sensitve sensor for controls...

also in future if you want actual help and support with your issues... try asking in the aprropriate areas like the help desk, or in specific threads dedicated to the games your games/apps you having issues with, or device specific area... this is the member introduction area, where we meet and great new member, and give the info on learning the site and their device... not a support section... thanks!

Post New ThreadReply

Tags
apps or games, issue, keyboard, pro, problem, touch, working