SMS locking program

HTC Touch Pro 2

Post New ThreadReply

Old 12-06-2009, 08:33 PM
skiiman1 skiiman1 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: VX6900

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View skiiman1's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View skiiman1's Photo Album Add skiiman1's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
SMS locking program

Hi Guys I am looking for some software to lock my text message inbox and outbox...I always get asked by people what type of phone I have and if they can take a look at it...I don't want them to be able to freely go through my textx...do you guys know of any program that can ask for a password to access the inbox?

Thanks in advance
The Following User Says Thank You to skiiman1 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2009, 08:41 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: SMS locking program

“ Originally Posted by skiiman1 View Post

Hi Guys I am looking for some software to lock my text message inbox and outbox...I always get asked by people what type of phone I have and if they can take a look at it...I don't want them to be able to freely go through my textx...do you guys know of any program that can ask for a password to access the inbox?

Thanks in advance
naw there isnt one that anyon i have heard.. this topic has been discussed but never made and turned real from what i have heard... i get the same feelings and such but if they wanna read them that bad ill let them hhaha
Old 12-07-2009, 03:55 AM

View skiiman1's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View skiiman1's Photo Album Add skiiman1's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re SMS locking program

You think it's worth asking on any other forums? It seems like a lot of guys may benefit from a program like that
Old 12-07-2009, 11:40 AM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Re SMS locking program

You think it's worth asking on any other forums? It seems like a lot of guys may benefit from a program like that
never hurts to ask, the worse they can say is no right? well you might get a few flamers or tennage kids that have nothing better to do with there lives than try to pick fights over the web so they can say that they won and are the bullies now hahaaha when will they learn that they are the same as what they are scared of everyday when they wake up for school
Old 12-07-2009, 04:34 PM
Mobile Model: Touch Pro 2
Mobile Carrier: Verizon
Mobile OS: 6.1

View blackdiamond017's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View blackdiamond017's Photo Album Add blackdiamond017's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re Re SMS locking program

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

never hurts to ask, the worse they can say is no right? well you might get a few flamers or tennage kids that have nothing better to do with there lives than try to pick fights over the web so they can say that they won and are the bullies now hahaaha when will they learn that they are the same as what they are scared of everyday when they wake up for school
Well at least no is a response. You could just get ignored.....now THAT sucks lol
Old 12-07-2009, 05:08 PM

Re: Re Re SMS locking program

“ Originally Posted by blackdiamond017 View Post

Well at least no is a response. You could just get ignored.....now THAT sucks lol
hahahaha i dont get ignored much anymore but your right it does suck especially when it is a tutorial or something you spent a lot of time doing.
Old 12-07-2009, 11:26 PM
Mobile Model: HTC MOGUL
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 5.0

View jetpack's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View jetpack's Photo Album Add jetpack's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re Re Re SMS locking program

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

hahahaha i dont get ignored much anymore but your right it does suck especially when it is a tutorial or something you spent a lot of time doing.

My favorite experience was back in '97 when I told a guy on a warez bulletin board that he was like Darth Vader and enjoyed being on the "dark side" because he was always messing with newbies. The dude went ballistic. Threatened to trace my IP to my house and come over to kick my ass. Told me he'd erase my hard drive and brick my computer. He just spammed the group with threat after threat.

Everyone's a tough guy behind the keyboard.
Old 12-15-2009, 03:45 AM

Re SMS locking program

I am responding lol...Just had some finals guys
Old 12-15-2009, 04:01 AM
Mobile Model: HtC ToUcH PrIzZo 2
Mobile Carrier: T-Mobile

Thanked 5,534 Times in 1,710 Posts

View GokuSS3's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View GokuSS3's Photo Album Add GokuSS3's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re Re SMS locking program

I am responding lol...Just had some finals guys
No big deal we never go anywhere lol !!!

Old 12-27-2009, 11:56 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Pro &Touch
Mobile Carrier: Sprint PCS

View deadheart's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View deadheart's Photo Album Add deadheart's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Hey Dash you turned me on to Magic Call... That is the best program I have ever used... I set my private numbers, and all my private texts go to the Magic Call inbox that cannot be read unless you have a password, dosnt even show up in my regular inbox... and I also dont have to recieve calls, or text from people I put on ignore... as a bonus, I have put all unavailable and private calls on my pickup and hangup list, and I dont even have to listen to the bs sales messages!!! IT DOSNT EVEN RING!!!! LOL!!! I used it on my Touch Pro, and use it now on my new Touch Pro 2! works like a dream! LOVE IT
Old 12-28-2009, 12:17 AM

“ Originally Posted by deadheart View Post

Hey Dash you turned me on to Magic Call... That is the best program I have ever used... I set my private numbers, and all my private texts go to the Magic Call inbox that cannot be read unless you have a password, dosnt even show up in my regular inbox... and I also dont have to recieve calls, or text from people I put on ignore... as a bonus, I have put all unavailable and private calls on my pickup and hangup list, and I dont even have to listen to the bs sales messages!!! IT DOSNT EVEN RING!!!! LOL!!! I used it on my Touch Pro, and use it now on my new Touch Pro 2! works like a dream! LOVE IT
right but hes talking like so no one can read his texts like a girlfriend or something.
Old 12-28-2009, 04:03 AM
Mobile Model: Touch Pro
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.1

Thanked 1,455 Times in 377 Posts

View Metalmayhem's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Metalmayhem's Photo Album Add Metalmayhem's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re SMS locking program

Thanks in advance
this program works to hide txt messages

Code

https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/f18/pimorganizer-v11-184991/

Old 12-28-2009, 11:56 AM

Re: Re SMS locking program

“ Originally Posted by Metalmayhem View Post

this program works to hide txt messages

Code

https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/f18/pimorganizer-v11-184991/
wow cool never knew that, but hell i love learning new stuff every day
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
locking, program, sms