Post New ThreadReply

Old 10-29-2008, 03:54 PM
killswitch2771 killswitch2771 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: Mogul
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.1

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View killswitch2771's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View killswitch2771's Photo Album Add killswitch2771's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Brand New In Box Mogul Should I Get It

Hey SPJ's I was wondering, should I get the htc mogul brand new, in the box not ever used or activated, it was turned on and played with a little bit, but never used. The asking price is 215$ Now, I just got my first job and have absolutely no bills so I keep everything I make, and I wouldnt mind spending 400$ on a nice smart phone / ppc. I was wondering if i should get any other Sprint phone, or wait for the touch pro, or the touch hd. What do yall think. I am really leaning towards the mogul for 215$ brand spanking new
Old 10-29-2008, 03:58 PM
Mobile Model: TP
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 2,840 Times in 1,141 Posts

View TweetyBear's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View TweetyBear's Photo Album Add TweetyBear's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Brand New In Box Mogul Should I Get It

“ Originally Posted by killswitch2771 View Post

Hey SPJ's I was wondering, should I get the htc mogul brand new, in the box not ever used or activated, it was turned on and played with a little bit, but never used. The asking price is 215$ Now, I just got my first job and have absolutely no bills so I keep everything I make, and I wouldnt mind spending 400$ on a nice smart phone / ppc. I was wondering if i should get any other Sprint phone, or wait for the touch pro, or the touch hd. What do yall think. I am really leaning towards the mogul for 215$ brand spanking new
i'd get the touch pro since it's a newer device. but me i have the mogul cuz no money for tp heh it also depends on if you're in contract or not. if not, you can get tp for like 300 i think?

The Following User Says Thank You to TweetyBear For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2008, 03:59 PM
Mobile Model: T.O.U.C.H P.R.O
Mobile Carrier: SPRINT SPEED

View Fatal_Error's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Fatal_Error's Photo Album Add Fatal_Error's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Wait for the touch pro you will be more happy with that IMO

The Following User Says Thank You to Fatal_Error For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2008, 04:00 PM
SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN
Mobile Model: Touch Pro 2

Thanked 6,468 Times in 1,715 Posts

View Mike20PR's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Mike20PR's Photo Album Add Mike20PR's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

i would get a touch pro, they are available in best buy already so that is your best bet

but the mogul is awesome but will be fazed out when the pro revolution kicks in fully

if you do get the mogul (i have it) just slap in the nuerom pre3 and dont look back!!!!

The Following User Says Thank You to Mike20PR For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2008, 04:14 PM

View killswitch2771's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View killswitch2771's Photo Album Add killswitch2771's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

well, im not sure which to get, the mogul looks AMAZING because of all the customization you can do to it, the only reason why I'd consider the tp is because its newer and smaller, can it get customized the same way the mogul can?
Old 10-29-2008, 04:15 PM

View Fatal_Error's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Fatal_Error's Photo Album Add Fatal_Error's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

well, im not sure which to get, the mogul looks AMAZING because of all the customization you can do to it, the only reason why I'd consider the tp is because its newer and smaller, can it get customized the same way the mogul can?
You give the TP some time and it will be 100 times better than the mogul.

Old 10-29-2008, 04:15 PM

View TweetyBear's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View TweetyBear's Photo Album Add TweetyBear's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

of course dude. all these devices can be customized. just htat the tp is gonna take some time since it's a new devices. people are on it to do that. soon enough, probably even within weeks, you'll see it

Old 10-29-2008, 04:17 PM
SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN

View Mike20PR's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Mike20PR's Photo Album Add Mike20PR's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

even MORE!! it can use the g-sensor apps and games, more memory, vga screen, better camera and more. The pro is the Moguls upgrade so it will be better obviouslly

Plus, the developers will jump at the pro so most of the new app developments will be used on that device

The Following User Says Thank You to Mike20PR For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2008, 04:20 PM

you have to remember one thing the mougl has been around for a few years is why there is so much for it

Old 10-29-2008, 04:32 PM

its a hard decision, now im looking at the htc touch hd, htc pro, and mogul. I mean 215$ for a brand new mogul is nice compared to other prices. I'll probably end up waiting for the Htc pro or Htc HD, but damn, when I look at that Mogul, I really really want it =P
Old 10-29-2008, 04:35 PM

The last I heard the HD isn't comming to the states

Old 10-29-2008, 04:35 PM
SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN

its a hard decision, now im looking at the htc touch hd, htc pro, and mogul. I mean 215$ for a brand new mogul is nice compared to other prices. I'll probably end up waiting for the Htc pro or Htc HD, but damn, when I look at that Mogul, I really really want it =P
the touch hd will never be available in the US according to HTC, if you want, you can buy the Mogul, enjoy the hell out of it, and i a few months, when they are all gone, swap for the pro through retentions or insurancecuz they have to offer you the pro if there is something wrong woth the mogul but no moguls left

Old 10-29-2008, 04:41 PM

Eh I think im going with the htc pro or htc hd, because my mother said for a birthday gift or possibly christmas, she'll pay half for the phone I decide to get, but she refuses to pay for the Mogul due to how ugly she thinks it is, Lol! Well anyways, thanks for the information yall gave me, Im going with the pro in a couple months.

Edit: The HD Isnt coming to US? Wow that sucks. Oh well, I'll probably get the pro then,
Old 10-29-2008, 08:28 PM
SPJ FREAKSTER!
Mobile Model: PRO&DIAMOND!!
Mobile Carrier: Rev a speeeeeddddddd

Thanked 1,139 Times in 584 Posts

View 1mrlcb's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View 1mrlcb's Photo Album Add 1mrlcb's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by Mike20PR View Post

i would get a touch pro, they are available in best buy already so that is your best bet

but the mogul is awesome but will be fazed out when the pro revolution kicks in fully

if you do get the mogul (i have it) just slap in the nuerom pre3 and dont look back!!!!
Hey mike u gotta link for that rom?

Old 10-29-2008, 09:07 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

yeah as the trend goes go with the touch pro for sure :> you will love it way more than the mogul and the screen clarity it amazing with it being vga compared to he moguls qvga screen
Old 10-29-2008, 09:25 PM

“ Originally Posted by 1mrlcb View Post

Hey mike u gotta link for that rom?
nuerom3 only available to donators currently. www.nuerom.com

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TweetyBear For This Useful Post:
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
box, brand, mogul