Random Community Topics

Post New ThreadReply

Old 07-24-2009, 05:37 AM
Mobile Model: tpro
Mobile Carrier: sprint
Mobile OS: 6.5

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View only1penny's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View only1penny's Photo Album Add only1penny's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: What Does Your Username Mean

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

word very nice i played goalie before i tore my acl, mcl, and pcl, and shattered my knee cap due to someone driving through my leg when i had my skate against the post blocking of the short side goal opportunity..... and paul coffee thats a classic red wing right there and a quick one at that... and wayne gretzky i remmeber when i was talking to you on palringo about that glad to see we got some other hockey fans here besides me
i was also a goalie when i was younger. for about 12 or so yrs. what a sport. had to give it up for education, there just wasn't anywhere to take post high school classes in kindersley, saskatchewan. bad decision, family came to early and now i work in a warehouse. still a huge hockey fan. both my boys play hockey, 8 & 4 yrs old. the 8 yr old is a full time goalie starting this coming yr.......just got all the equipment this month.........ah, and the cycle continues.

oh yea, the thread, last name is penny, that's what everyone calls me. so there really is only one penny.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to only1penny For This Useful Post:
Old 07-24-2009, 11:49 AM
Mobile Model: Touch Pro 2
Mobile Carrier: $print

Thanked 2,366 Times in 774 Posts

View PsyChoTk's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View PsyChoTk's Photo Album Add PsyChoTk's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by only1penny

oh yea, the thread, last name is penny, that's what everyone calls me. so there really is only one penny.
lol that rocks!!!

and I'm big hockey fan too. I miss the Asheville Smoke............. gretzky's fam played for them.
The Following User Says Thank You to PsyChoTk For This Useful Post:
Old 07-24-2009, 01:02 PM
iamdasht19 iamdasht19 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: What Does Your Username Mean??

nice to see more hockey fans around here and me and penny i feel are wings fan and what are you there psyco?
The Following User Says Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-24-2009, 01:15 PM

View PsyChoTk's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View PsyChoTk's Photo Album Add PsyChoTk's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH

what are you there psyco?
any game with high speed checking on center ice.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PsyChoTk For This Useful Post:
Old 07-24-2009, 03:31 PM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by PsyChoTk View Post

any game with high speed checking on center ice.
hahaha dont have a favorite team or nothing? let me guess tampa bay lighning or florida panthers.... both had the glory days like the cup for tampa and the beezer days for the panthers
Old 07-24-2009, 03:40 PM

hahaha dont have a favorite team or nothing? let me guess tampa bay lighning or florida panthers.... both had the glory days like the cup for tampa and the beezer days for the panthers
hells NO!!! i'm not a fan of ANY florida teams, college pro, H.S. NONE......including ANY of the sports.
Old 07-24-2009, 04:22 PM

hells NO!!! i'm not a fan of ANY florida teams, college pro, H.S. NONE......including ANY of the sports.
hahahahah than what teams you like or are you just a universal sports fan....i think hes hiding it because hes a lions fan
Old 07-24-2009, 10:05 PM
Mobile Model: tpro

View only1penny's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View only1penny's Photo Album Add only1penny's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

everyone's a lion's fan. or at least a fan of when they come to town. two thumbs up for running up the score!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to only1penny For This Useful Post:
Old 07-24-2009, 10:46 PM

hahahahah than what teams you like or are you just a universal sports fan....i think hes hiding it because hes a lions fan
OOMMMGGGG!!!!! you need to be glad I don't know where you live. Lots of teabaggin.

Anyway, For the record the ONLY pro football team is the olde skool Raiders as I posted in another thread here.

For college football its the one the only US Army. Yea they loose all the time, but where else can you say your major is killing bad guys.

For hockey I don't have a fav, just lots of checking and high stickn.

I don't like basketball period. Not enough violence.

For baseball, it's the METS!!!!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PsyChoTk For This Useful Post:
Old 07-24-2009, 11:06 PM

OOMMMGGGG!!!!! you need to be glad I don't know where you live. Lots of teabaggin.

Anyway, For the record the ONLY pro football team is the olde skool Raiders as I posted in another thread here.

For college football its the one the only US Army. Yea they loose all the time, but where else can you say your major is killing bad guys.

For hockey I don't have a fav, just lots of checking and high stickn.

I don't like basketball period. Not enough violence.

For baseball, it's the METS!!!!!
hahahahhaha he said the mets hahahhahahahahahaahahhaaa
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-26-2009, 04:42 PM
Mobile Model: touch pro wm6.5

View metallized's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View metallized's Photo Album Add metallized's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

well... it seems like a lot of fun talking about fav sports or teams..... why not have a new thread for that ??? it will probly be fun as the football season's starting preety soon.....
sorry guys but i hate hockey..... and comon man what do u mean basket ball has no violance ??? ask anyone from indiana they will know..... lol
Old 07-26-2009, 04:46 PM

“ Originally Posted by metallized View Post

and comon man what do u mean basket ball has no violance ??? ask anyone from indiana they will know..... lol
nope not enough. i substitute rugby for basketball.
Old 07-26-2009, 05:28 PM
Mobile Model: touch pro wm6.5

View metallized's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View metallized's Photo Album Add metallized's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

nope not enough. i substitute rugby for basketball.
hahahaha... well agree on that man.... u know whats violent and still fun to watch them fight tho ??? soccor........
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to metallized For This Useful Post:
Old 07-26-2009, 05:48 PM
Mobile Model: RHODIUM LEO 2.02
Mobile Carrier: 3G MOBISTAR

Thanked 25,033 Times in 7,581 Posts

View CYBER WEESJE's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View CYBER WEESJE's Photo Album Add CYBER WEESJE's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by psychotk View Post

nope not enough. I substitute rugby for basketball.

“ Originally Posted by metallized View Post

hahahaha... Well agree on that man.... U know whats violent and still fun to watch them fight tho ??? Soccor........
see you guys go way off topic for almost 2 page usernames plz lol

grtz cyber weesje
moderator@spj

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CYBER WEESJE For This Useful Post:
Old 11-14-2009, 07:02 AM
Mobile Model: HTC HERO
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.1

View sevendoc's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View sevendoc's Photo Album Add sevendoc's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re What Does Your Username Mean

Lucky number of my profession......!
Old 11-14-2009, 09:58 AM
Mobile Model: TP One

View ppopper78's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ppopper78's Photo Album Add ppopper78's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

well mine is derived from an ancient civilization in the artic............just kidding, mine is ppopper78 cause I was on pills for a long time (about 5 to 10 a day for medical reasons) and the 78 is my birth year.

Old 11-14-2009, 12:34 PM
Mobile Model: several
Mobile Carrier: quakor

View Longfist's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Longfist's Photo Album Add Longfist's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Chang Quan (Long Fist)

History:
Chang Quan or the long-style Chinese Chuan is the general term for a dozen schools of Chuan. These include:

Cha Quan (Cha-family Chuan)
Flower-Style Chuan
China-Style Chuan,
Paochui (Cannon Chuan)
Hong-family Chuan
Red-Style Chuan
Shaolin Chuan
Fanzi Quan (tumbling Chuan)
etc.

According to historical records, by the latter half of the Ming Dynasty (1368-1644) classifications of fist fights and Chuan schools and styles had appeared. This classification became more detailed in the Qing Dynasty. Ming Dynasty general, Qi Jiguang, and Wushu master Cheng Chongdou both pointed out the difference between the long-style Chuan and the short-range fighting. They categorized the 32 stances practiced by the first Song Dynasty Emperor Taizu (also known as Zhao Taizu Chang Quan) as the long-style Chuan and the Mianzhang Chuan as the short one. The modern long range fist-fighting has programmed into its routine the strong points of the Cha-family, flower, cannon and red Chuan skills. The basics in the different forms of hands, hand techniques, footwork, step forms, ways of maneuvering, stances of the body, movements of the eyes and legs, balancing, jumping and leaping are standardized and choreographed in accordance with the direction of movement of the long-style Chuan. The jumps, leaps, rises and falls are programmed into different training routines with different degrees of difficulty, such as the long-style Chuan for beginners and long-style Chuan for youths.

The main characteristics of the long-style Chuan are expansiveness and gracefulness in posture and agility and speed in movement. Long-style boxers fight to the extreme of their arms' length. They move fast, jump high and far and combine hardness and softness, fast and slow moves, motions and stillness. Their movements are clearly rhythmical. Their generation of energy is powerful and the origin and outlet of the energy are clear. The bones and ligaments of the long-style boxers are compatible with their movements and actions.

Chang Quan is more suitable to youngsters who can enhance strength, speed, agility, elasticity and endurance through exercise and practice. It helps develop the physique and teach the techniques and skills in offence and defense.

I started using the name Longfist since i became Longfist in a game.
The reason....

grtz
Old 11-14-2009, 12:54 PM

“ Originally Posted by ppopper78 View Post

well mine is derived from an ancient civilization in the artic............just kidding, mine is ppopper78 cause I was on pills for a long time (about 5 to 10 a day for medical reasons) and the 78 is my birth year.
hahahah i always thought it meant pussypopper hahaha

“ Originally Posted by Longfist View Post

Chang Quan (Long Fist)

History:
Chang Quan or the long-style Chinese Chuan is the general term for a dozen schools of Chuan. These include:

Cha Quan (Cha-family Chuan)
Flower-Style Chuan
China-Style Chuan,
Paochui (Cannon Chuan)
Hong-family Chuan
Red-Style Chuan
Shaolin Chuan
Fanzi Quan (tumbling Chuan)
etc.

According to historical records, by the latter half of the Ming Dynasty (1368-1644) classifications of fist fights and Chuan schools and styles had appeared. This classification became more detailed in the Qing Dynasty. Ming Dynasty general, Qi Jiguang, and Wushu master Cheng Chongdou both pointed out the difference between the long-style Chuan and the short-range fighting. They categorized the 32 stances practiced by the first Song Dynasty Emperor Taizu (also known as Zhao Taizu Chang Quan) as the long-style Chuan and the Mianzhang Chuan as the short one. The modern long range fist-fighting has programmed into its routine the strong points of the Cha-family, flower, cannon and red Chuan skills. The basics in the different forms of hands, hand techniques, footwork, step forms, ways of maneuvering, stances of the body, movements of the eyes and legs, balancing, jumping and leaping are standardized and choreographed in accordance with the direction of movement of the long-style Chuan. The jumps, leaps, rises and falls are programmed into different training routines with different degrees of difficulty, such as the long-style Chuan for beginners and long-style Chuan for youths.

The main characteristics of the long-style Chuan are expansiveness and gracefulness in posture and agility and speed in movement. Long-style boxers fight to the extreme of their arms' length. They move fast, jump high and far and combine hardness and softness, fast and slow moves, motions and stillness. Their movements are clearly rhythmical. Their generation of energy is powerful and the origin and outlet of the energy are clear. The bones and ligaments of the long-style boxers are compatible with their movements and actions.

Chang Quan is more suitable to youngsters who can enhance strength, speed, agility, elasticity and endurance through exercise and practice. It helps develop the physique and teach the techniques and skills in offence and defense.

I started using the name Longfist since i became Longfist in a game.
The reason....

grtz
thanks or the great explanation!! i love learning new stuff everyday and going to have to do this topic as my final for english comp im thinking thanks
Old 11-14-2009, 02:34 PM

Re What Does Your Username Mean

hahahah i always thought it meant pussypopper hahaha
good thing it wasn't peter....
Old 11-14-2009, 03:15 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Pro
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 5.0

View quentinoswald's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View quentinoswald's Photo Album Add quentinoswald's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Mine is very simple, its my name
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
username