Old 05-18-2008, 09:56 PM
iamdasht19 iamdasht19 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
What Does Your Username Mean??

well basically this si where you will tell everyone what your username means..... i know there are some creative ones out there that i have no clue on but would like to know......

mine D/\SH

basically it started as I/\MD/\SHT19 (like my youtube name, email address, etc, etc......) than people started to call me D/\SH since it was shorter and easier to type so it kind of stuck and thats where i got where im at now!!!!!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-18-2008, 10:05 PM
Staff Team HTC
Mobile Model: Blackberry
Mobile Carrier: Sprint

View TAR's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View TAR's Photo Album Add TAR's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: What Does Your Username Mean??

tarblueriver

i'm a tarheel color blue and there's a river near my hometown. so i just made this up quick for my aim and used it for this. nothing fancy just quick and basic
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TAR For This Useful Post:
Old 05-18-2008, 10:26 PM
Mogul Dude Father
Mobile Model: HTC TOUCH PRO
Mobile Carrier: SPRINT
Mobile OS: 6.1

View D_Mysterio's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View D_Mysterio's Photo Album Add D_Mysterio's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

sweet well mine is short for Dark mysterio i got the mysterio from rey mysterio and i really like the whole mask thing so i added the dark because well i feel like everyone has a darkside(not nothing crazy like) no matter how nice they are but i put it D_ because my first name and i like to look at it like sayin THee_ mysterio like i'm the first to call themselfs darkmysterio lol yea its odd

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to D_Mysterio For This Useful Post:
Old 05-18-2008, 10:28 PM
SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN
Mobile Model: Touch Pro 2

Thanked 6,468 Times in 1,715 Posts

View Mike20PR's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Mike20PR's Photo Album Add Mike20PR's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

mike20pr

simple.. my real name is Miguel but its a lil hard to pronounce right in english w/o sounding goofy so mike is easier, 20 my age, pr Puerto Rico where i live and reperesent

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mike20PR For This Useful Post:
Old 05-18-2008, 11:12 PM
Mobile Model: Touch & Touch PRO
Mobile Carrier: The Now Network

View mrpants20's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View mrpants20's Photo Album Add mrpants20's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I don't know why, but my fiance (a few years ago when we began dating) out of nowhere started calling me "Mr. Pants" just being goofy. And, it stuck. 20 was my number when I played lacrosse

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mrpants20 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-19-2008, 01:34 AM
ADMIN-Watch what you say!
Mobile Model: Touch PRO2, Mogul
Mobile Carrier: On the NOW Network

Thanked 6,030 Times in 1,977 Posts

View BiG JeW's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View BiG JeW's Photo Album Add BiG JeW's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Well, i am a Big guy and everyone calls me Jew cause i am jewish and my boys call my Big Jew .... So it is what it is and what it is, is this! BiG JeW!

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BiG JeW For This Useful Post:
Old 05-19-2008, 02:24 AM
The VenumX Factor
Mobile Model: HTC Touch PRO

Thanked 3,998 Times in 1,192 Posts

View VenumX's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View VenumX's Photo Album Add VenumX's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

i like intimidating things, so i picked snakes/spiders because they intimidate a lot of things and their common ground (what people fear most) is their venom. So a long time ago i started using the name Venom, then when i was making sigs and stuff i found that my name didnt balance well on the images (lol) so i added the X so its VenomX and then it still didnt look correctly balanced and a lot of people were starting to use my name so i spelt it with a u and now its VenumX - perfectly balanced in pixels + no one ever has the username!!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to VenumX For This Useful Post:
Old 05-19-2008, 04:40 AM
Mobile Model: Sprint Pro
Mobile Carrier: 2963 DL speed REV A

Thanked 2,006 Times in 615 Posts

View broSki's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View broSki's Photo Album Add broSki's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Well my 1st username was brol1k as brolik but alot of ppl had it so i added the 1 in place of the i, to let ppl know that i am the original one. and the reason for the name brolik came about 5 yrs ago when me and my buddies were taking apart and acura integra, and me bymyself lifted a car engine and put it back into the car, yes i am a beast i lift weights everyday and bench 320. so i came to this fancy site and nobody had a clue on how to pronounce it, and me and dash were talkin about beers and whatnot and us having our own line of beer lol and dash called me broski out of the blue and i kinda liked it and from that day on I told dash to switch the name and he did it in less then 1 minute lol, so now all my buddies call me broSki lol peace and hope u enjoyed my bio lmaoooo
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to broSki For This Useful Post:
Old 05-19-2008, 05:41 AM
She's BACK
Mobile Model: TP2, Iphone, Cliq
Mobile Carrier: Tmobile, At&t

View simplyput3456's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View simplyput3456's Photo Album Add simplyput3456's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Well...I don't like biting my tongue...and I also don't like being rude unless you piss me off. I'm also a first grade school teacher & you have to put things "simple" so that the kids understand....And I hate it when people describe stuff using big words & are long winded to make a point or to just TRY to act as if their intelligent. Hence...Simplyput. and 3456 was for no reason @ all lol. Can't wait for "my" Mandingo to tell what his means!!

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to simplyput3456 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-19-2008, 09:27 AM
Mobile Model: Sprint TP

View sracercelica's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View sracercelica's Photo Album Add sracercelica's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Its my email address and my user name for just about everything that Ive had for years(I just use different passwords). My car is a celica gts and I was into the whole steet racing thing back in the days.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sracercelica For This Useful Post:
Old 05-19-2008, 11:02 AM
Mobile Model: 8925 and 3G Iphone
Mobile Carrier: AT&T

View rico002's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View rico002's Photo Album Add rico002's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

well it started wit my email and my sis made an email for me and it was rico002 like along time ago so i use it for everything, that and b-reg...b for brian and reg for reguerin my last name when i was workin at finish line my boss started callin me b reg and it stuck
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rico002 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-19-2008, 12:52 PM
BANG3R
Mobile Model: Touch,WM6.5&Android
Mobile OS: 5.0

View sl8dogg's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View sl8dogg's Photo Album Add sl8dogg's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Last name: Sleater (pronounced Slater) Slate, what everyone calls me = SL8.

Dogg, cause I love to bury my bone in the back yard of the ladies' houses.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sl8dogg For This Useful Post:
Old 05-19-2008, 02:41 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch

View Hockeyfan05's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Hockeyfan05's Photo Album Add Hockeyfan05's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

well.....its my name... lee denault...no im not chinese...and no im not french....

Dash can you change my name to Hockeyfan05 for me
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hockeyfan05 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-19-2008, 02:48 PM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by leedenault View Post

well.....its my name... lee denault...no im not chinese...and no im not french....

Dash can you change my name to Hockeyfan05 for me
yeah done
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-19-2008, 02:52 PM

View broSki's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View broSki's Photo Album Add broSki's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

dammit lee, that name was sticking to you bro, leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to broSki For This Useful Post:
Old 05-19-2008, 03:00 PM

View Hockeyfan05's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Hockeyfan05's Photo Album Add Hockeyfan05's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by broSki View Post

dammit lee, that name was sticking to you bro, leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
its an ugly ugly ugly name, and i hate it...you should be able to choose your own names lol......leeeeee....its 2 friggin letters...leeeeeeee

Hockeyfan05 describes me much better lol

P.S thankyou dash
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hockeyfan05 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-19-2008, 03:02 PM

View BiG JeW's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View BiG JeW's Photo Album Add BiG JeW's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

LOL... Dash i was thinking the name ...JustCallMeJew! LOL... what do you think? that or BiG JeW?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BiG JeW For This Useful Post:
Old 05-19-2008, 03:03 PM
OG Member
Mobile Model: Pixel 7 Pro
Mobile Carrier: Metro PCS
Mobile OS: Android

Thanked 10,859 Times in 2,859 Posts
Downloads: 26
Uploads: 152

View puertoblack2003's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View puertoblack2003's Photo Album Add puertoblack2003's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

well that was a story of a man called puertoblack2003...ahaha sounds like the brady bunch...

but anyways i was originally puertoblack2003 for most that already knew me ancients ago through iden world...and that name was given to me when i was in middle school from my hommies when i was running the street causing trouble and tagging...and being that i was in the urban neighborhood..all mixed races i generally hanged out with my black friends and being that i'm puertorican my boyee through in puertoblack,so my first email i started with yahoo back then ,for some unknown reason puertoblack was taken so i was wtf so i just added 2003...How i got puertoblack2003 being that i started vbulletin. in 2004 i learned alot about coding the board and thats how spj looks the way its is...heavily modded...so i decided to rename it to puertoblack2003...

But my buddy "Nena" aka simplyput...now calls me BIG C...hahahaha

THE END

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to puertoblack2003 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-19-2008, 03:06 PM

“ Originally Posted by puertoblack2003 View Post

well that was a story of a man called puertoblack2003...ahaha sounds like the brady bunch...

but anyways i was originally puertoblack2003 for most that already knew me ancients ago through iden world...and that name was given to me when i was in middle school from my hommies when i was running the street causing trouble and tagging...and being that i was in the urban neighborhood..all mixed races i generally hanged out with my black friends and being that i'm puertorican my boyee through in puertoblack,so my first email i started with yahoo back then ,for some unknown reason puertoblack was taken so i was wtf so i just added 2003...How i got puertoblack2003 being that i started vbulletin. in 2004 i learned alot about coding the board and thats how spj looks the way its is...heavily modded...so i decided to rename it to puertoblack2003...

But my buddy "Nena" aka simplyput...now calls me BIG C...hahahaha

THE END
I think i am gonna cry! LOL... WTF?? puertoblack2003, Big C, PuertoBlack?...........i think PB works out the best..LMAO! Thanks for keeping the site in such good manors! Everyone PLEASE SAY THANK YOU CODERZ!

Old 05-19-2008, 03:09 PM
OG Member

View puertoblack2003's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View puertoblack2003's Photo Album Add puertoblack2003's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by BiG JeW View Post

I think i am gonna cry! LOL... WTF?? puertoblack2003, Big C, PuertoBlack?...........i think PB works out the best..LMAO! Thanks for keeping the site in such good manors! Everyone PLEASE SAY THANK YOU CODERZ!

hahahaha i'm blushing oh shucks...:connie_mini_hotairb

just to add my boyee in the hood still call me puertoblack,,,lol

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to puertoblack2003 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-19-2008, 03:27 PM
Mobile Model: Sprint Mogul

View Mandingo's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Mandingo's Photo Album Add Mandingo's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Mandingo originated from an Afrian Tribe, But here in the state's being the steriotype of black guys, Its mean is BIG DICK BLACK MAN. Simplyputting it.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mandingo For This Useful Post:
Old 05-19-2008, 03:29 PM

“ Originally Posted by Mandingo View Post

Mandingo originated from an Afrian Tribe, But here in the state's being the steriotype of black guys, Its mean is BIG DICK BLACK MAN. Simplyputting it.
LMAO!!! you are a trip as that is true!

Old 05-19-2008, 03:31 PM

man i heard thats a myth bro lol, coming from my black friends here in the bronx lol
Old 05-19-2008, 03:32 PM
OG Member

Mandingo originated from an Afrian Tribe, But here in the state's being the stereotype of black guys, Its mean is BIG DICK BLACK MAN. Simplyputting it.

hahahaha yea i knew what it was but simply that it is stereotype

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to puertoblack2003 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-19-2008, 03:33 PM

“ Originally Posted by puertoblack2003 View Post

hahahaha yea i knew what it was but simply that it is stereotype
hahahaha did anyone else notice he forwarded that twards our first grade teacher simplyput by adding her name lol.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-19-2008, 03:34 PM
OG Member

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

hahahaha did anyone else notice he forwarded that twards our first grade teacher simplyput by adding her name lol.

lol...u seen how i repsonded,,,haHahaha

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to puertoblack2003 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-19-2008, 03:35 PM

Yes i did and wasnt going to say anything, but since u did first DASH! LMFAO!! Cant wait to see the response!

Old 05-19-2008, 03:36 PM

View Mandingo's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Mandingo's Photo Album Add Mandingo's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

man i heard thats a myth bro lol, coming from my black friends here in the bronx lol

Not a myth as far as I know.

But it is what it is.......

YOu like that ...first grade teacher thing huh....lol

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mandingo For This Useful Post:
Old 05-19-2008, 03:36 PM
OG Member

Not a myth as far as I know.

But it is what it is........ Its true simply

hahaha sorry had to laugh at this

The Following User Says Thank You to puertoblack2003 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-19-2008, 03:42 PM

here we go lol, ok enough talkin about penis's lmaooooooo, just let it be lol this site is an abundance of sausages lol
Old 05-19-2008, 03:43 PM

Broski...I see you and your friends are REAL close....lol

Ain't that right "BIG C" lol

ps: don't get sesitive on me...lol

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mandingo For This Useful Post:
Old 05-19-2008, 03:46 PM

Ouch... DAmn! thats foul...

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BiG JeW For This Useful Post:
Old 05-19-2008, 03:47 PM

yes im very tight with my female friends bro*wink wink* if ya digg wat im feeling to say...and i know where u tryin to go with that lol, i have all female friends bro lol maybe 4 guy friends lol bu
Old 05-19-2008, 10:06 PM
•crzy_dmnà ¢â‚¬Â¢
Mobile Model: иoиε
Mobile Carrier: spriиt or at&t

Thanked 2,115 Times in 720 Posts

View NINE'SICKS's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View NINE'SICKS's Photo Album Add NINE'SICKS's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

back in the days there was a kid who lookd like me, everyone said i was his twin.... i joked around and said they cloned him but made me better. around the time i got into garffiti and kept the name, dropd the c and added the K (gave it some character) as far as the 96, its 2 things.. around then everyone was all into 69..69 this 69 that well i wanted to be different so i switched it to 96, which was also the year i started writing... my full name would b klone'9d6er, but cropd it for the site. kept it simple, lol ... 12 more years !!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NINE'SICKS For This Useful Post:
Old 05-20-2008, 12:50 AM
Mobile Model: sprint mogul

View john80hotkey's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View john80hotkey's Photo Album Add john80hotkey's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

mine..Its hard to come up with user names seems like everyone is taken! John is my 1st name, 80 because I'm a 80's baby, hotkey is because I text so fast sometime my phone cant keep up ... john80hotkey
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to john80hotkey For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2008, 09:18 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Pro2
Mobile OS: 5.0

View reebis44's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View reebis44's Photo Album Add reebis44's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by simplyput3456 View Post

Well...I don't like biting my tongue...and I also don't like being rude unless you piss me off. I'm also a first grade school teacher & you have to put things "simple" so that the kids understand....And I hate it when people describe stuff using big words & are long winded to make a point or to just TRY to act as if their intelligent. Hence...Simplyput. and 3456 was for no reason @ all lol. Can't wait for "my" Mandingo to tell what his means!!
Ur a teacher? If only... Haha...no offense, I just think ur fine.
Anyway, my real name is Reilin and my in high school randomly started callin me reebis and 44 was my HS basketball number.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to reebis44 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2008, 09:55 PM
Mobile Model: Sprint Mogul/Sprint Touch

View AL_CAPONE_X3's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View AL_CAPONE_X3's Photo Album Add AL_CAPONE_X3's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

well nothing to special about my name. i love gangster movies (suprisinly not really scarface movie) and the history of gangs and like that. al capone is my idol. he is an bad @$$ and actually the original scarface, the real one. than he is from like my favorite city in the world. my second home chicago. than also i always loved the timeline of about the 20's-40's with zuit suites (spell check) and like that. so i just thought id take the name. it all works out. his my idol. i love the history of him and the bad @$$ he was and how he wasnt that big of an guy and know one messed with him and thats me im not that big of an guy but people know not to mess with me cause i can cause damage and than he is from my favorite timeline and favorite city and was very smart and he is truly the real OG orginal gangster.

any ?z ??? lol.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AL_CAPONE_X3 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2008, 09:58 PM
Mobile Model: Sprint Mogul/Sprint Touch

View AL_CAPONE_X3's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View AL_CAPONE_X3's Photo Album Add AL_CAPONE_X3's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

hahaha ya i noticed it 2.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AL_CAPONE_X3 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2008, 06:28 AM
She's BACK
Mobile Model: TP2, Iphone, Cliq
Mobile Carrier: Tmobile, At&t

View simplyput3456's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View simplyput3456's Photo Album Add simplyput3456's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

lmaooo @ this thread! All of yall are so silly! lmaoo I said I wasn't gonna touch it because of all the "testosterone" up in here!! *hugs Big C"...can't wait til you come here again!! I know this is off topic but Aframfest is this weekend...are u coming down?

and to "my" Mandingo...."somebody" told me to NEVER get into it with a man about his "manhood"..that was some GREAT advice! lmaoo

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to simplyput3456 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2008, 08:14 AM
Mobile Model: Touch Pro

View Tugboat's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Tugboat's Photo Album Add Tugboat's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I don't know if my head is big enough be in the room with some of you'll, but I think my name is pretty straight forward. Everyone calls me Tugboat Tony now for the last three years being that I am a tugboat engineer. I love my job and the money I make. You haven't been to sea til you fight rough seas on a small tug boat.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tugboat For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2008, 02:22 AM
Mobile Carrier: Telus

View ur_next15's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ur_next15's Photo Album Add ur_next15's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

my name originated when i was in art class in grade 8 and we had to do a sketch book assignment for our future tattoo. lmfao well i was immature (and still am XD) so i drew a tattoo with a finger pointing towards the front and the text "YOU'RE NEXT" and we had to draw the whole thing right so i did the body part too and it was my crotch lmfao so it was the YOU'RE NEXT tattoo on my crotch. lmfao i was so silly but i got 99 on it by my art teacher surprisingly. 15 is my provincial basketball team number.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ur_next15 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2008, 03:16 AM
Mobile Model: htc mogul ppc- 6800
Mobile Carrier: Alltel

View boomsey06's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View boomsey06's Photo Album Add boomsey06's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Well me...my nick name is boomsey and everybody call me that...and the 06 is the year that i came out of high school and to me thats a important year so that how i got mines
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to boomsey06 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2008, 05:14 AM
**formerly chris101**
Mobile Model: Touch PRO

View BiohaZard's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View BiohaZard's Photo Album Add BiohaZard's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

well mine is pretty simple....my 1st name is chris, and the 101 kind of derived from me being the knowledgeable one in the military...they always thought i was the one to go to when they had a question.....which...(most of the time)...was true...so when it came time to give any kind of classes, i was the "go-to" man in the platoon...well it just kind of stuck, and ever since i've been using this name...

hell, i hope i can keep up the tradition...

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BiohaZard For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2008, 06:12 AM
Mobile Model: TP

Thanked 2,840 Times in 1,141 Posts

View TweetyBear's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View TweetyBear's Photo Album Add TweetyBear's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

mine is a nickname given to me by a friend of mine. he just blurt it out one day and i liked it. tweety is for my first name in vietnamese and bear, well dunno where that come from

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TweetyBear For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2008, 09:12 AM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Pro

View worldwide's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View worldwide's Photo Album Add worldwide's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I used to manage a music store in DC, back then that whole WWJD ?(what would Jesus Do?)
thing started and we got in Cds that had the bracelets inside of them alot of people did'nt know what it stood for so when they asked I would always reply "World Wide Jaron Domination" it stuck with my co-workers and over time they shortened it to Worldwide.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to worldwide For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2008, 09:38 AM
Mobile Model: Touch PRO SUCKA
Mobile Carrier: sprint

View blkhairguy's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View blkhairguy's Photo Album Add blkhairguy's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

mine blkhairguy and thats short for black hair guy... pretty simple most people knew me as SONIC or the kid with real long dark spikey hair.... so i just use blkhairguy now as my online persona
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to blkhairguy For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2008, 10:17 AM
Mobile Model: LG Voyager&Mogul

View dianeofarcadia's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View dianeofarcadia's Photo Album Add dianeofarcadia's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

So much fun to read these. )

Mine was taken up about ten years ago online - Arcadia meaning "simple, rustic and peaceful". That was my motto for living...
must have jinx's myself because it has been anything but that. lol!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dianeofarcadia For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2008, 10:19 AM
Mobile Model: RHODIUM LEO 2.02
Mobile Carrier: 3G MOBISTAR

Thanked 25,033 Times in 7,581 Posts

View CYBER WEESJE's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View CYBER WEESJE's Photo Album Add CYBER WEESJE's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

hi there i from belgium weesje is my nickname for a long time en its schort for my long name van wesemael thats why so my friends call me wees or weesje what means orphan lol brows: grtz from belgium to all smartphone members
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CYBER WEESJE For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2008, 10:23 AM
Shizzile on the WIzzel
Mobile Model: HTC TOUCH PRO
Mobile Carrier: SPRINT phone on MTS

Thanked 2,069 Times in 450 Posts

View PROBEX's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View PROBEX's Photo Album Add PROBEX's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

No big story to tell here my last name is PROBE and I wanted personalized licence plates for my car but when I went to the DMV they said that PROBE was taken [Due to so many ford probe fans] So I tryed PROBE1, PROBE11, O and I even attempted to get 4PLAY< they refused that one lol So I ended up with PROBEX This was about 20 years ago and that name has stuck with me ever since I used to be just PROBE or in high school the girls called me THE PROBE, but now Im just PROBEX even my staff at work call me PROBEX I still have those personalized plates as well.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PROBEX For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2008, 12:32 PM
SPJ Junkie
Mobile Model: Touch Pro 2

View meansixx's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View meansixx's Photo Album Add meansixx's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

well mine "meansixx" has been stuck with me for about 15 years. when i first signed up online with usernames. i didnt know what to use so i happen to pick a nissan race game cd that came in one of race car magazines. and thought nobody had it so i used it. the only other name i use is TwiSteDClown and thats only online on Playstation.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to meansixx For This Useful Post:
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
username