Post New ThreadReply

Old 11-22-2008, 04:20 PM
DaRedLight DaRedLight is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: Touch Pro
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.1

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View DaRedLight's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View DaRedLight's Photo Album Add DaRedLight's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Mobileyes(Ultimate Traffic Control)Forget Big Brother You Are Big Brother

Alright! I consider this my "Saturday Night Special"! lol! This is something for you all to enjoy! You know when you're running late for work or give yourself little to no time to get where you're going...wouldn't be nice to see the road...before you SEE THE ROAD!?

"3rd Dimension is building out a new mobile network to deliver live traffic camera views directly to your cell phone, and we invite you to be a part of it!

Each of our television and radio station partners offers a customized version of our cell phone application which gives you direct access to roadside traffic cameras throughout the metropolitan area they serve.

The Live Cell Phone Traffic Cam application is available free of charge to cell phone subscribers with data plans on any wireless network. It works on popular cell phone models and more are being added all the time."

"Word of caution: no 320x320 support, so while it works, we get that blocky look. We'll be dropping them a note in their feedback box. Not sure about those crazy VGA devices you folks are sporting these days. It appears that this uses some type of .NET programming as the app itself is tiny and seems pretty generic.
What is neat though is although I downloaded the NY version, you can go under Settings and select "Travel Mode" which basically un-hides all the other major U.S. cities, so you are not technically restricted to your region. Overall the quality is pretty nice and the selection of cameras is impressive. All for free."

Code

http://www.3dmobileyes.com/
As always enjoy...And if you find some use of the applications provided...show some LOVE! Knock on that "Thanks" and "Install". The use of those keys allows me to figure what you all like from me.
I found the files difficult to retrieve...I have provided both New York and Washington DC's Cams. Peace and blessings. - DaRedLight
Attached Files You can't view or download attachments from this post before you thank it.

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DaRedLight For This Useful Post:
Old 11-28-2008, 11:47 AM

View DaRedLight's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View DaRedLight's Photo Album Add DaRedLight's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Mobileyes(Ultimate Traffic Control)Forget Big Brother You Are Big Broth

I'm curious...has anyone besides myself found this app...on point?! I was expecting some feed back. I guess no complaints means, good app?!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DaRedLight For This Useful Post:
Old 11-28-2008, 11:50 AM
The VenumX Factor
Mobile Model: HTC Touch PRO
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 3,998 Times in 1,192 Posts

View VenumX's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View VenumX's Photo Album Add VenumX's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Pft wheres NH at lol

Old 11-28-2008, 11:57 AM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by VenumX View Post

Pft wheres NH at lol
right here boyyyyyyyyyy
Old 11-28-2008, 12:10 PM

“ Originally Posted by VenumX View Post

Pft wheres NH at lol
On the site, there are downloads to several cities. I just included the two larger and popular cities on the East. No knock at anyone in any surrounding cities. You also can download New York or DC, and then go to the options to select the city of your choice, the maps/cameras are updated! It is live, I actually had a friend test the delay/lag, by driving to a location, I got something like 45 - 90sec delay. Not bad. You figure dead hault traffic is going to give you a good view. Hope that is helpful.

The Following User Says Thank You to DaRedLight For This Useful Post:
Old 11-29-2008, 09:02 PM
SPJ Addict :)
Mobile Model: DaPrettiestTouchPro
Mobile Carrier: SPRINT

Thanked 2,150 Times in 661 Posts

View littledaisy's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View littledaisy's Photo Album Add littledaisy's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

this app is pretty cool. the only confusing thing is that the cameras are listed by route numbers..so u kinda have look through all of em to find the one your looking for but besides that the app is really cool.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to littledaisy For This Useful Post:
Old 12-01-2008, 03:56 AM
Still Learning
Mobile Model: Touch Pro, Hero
Mobile Carrier: Sprint Ahead

View lordhelmet's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View lordhelmet's Photo Album Add lordhelmet's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I agree with Daisy. It's great cause it makes you feel like you're spying on unweary people, but getting through the list of available cameras is daunting (esp here in the L.A. area). But, at the very least, it has great potential. I will definitely play with it some more.
Old 12-03-2008, 11:20 AM
Mobile Model: PPC 6800
Mobile Carrier: Alltel

View m260gt's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View m260gt's Photo Album Add m260gt's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

well..i guess FL isnt available. dang. woulda been a cool app.

Old 12-07-2008, 02:50 AM

View gbogart100's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View gbogart100's Photo Album Add gbogart100's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

so its only for chicago and NY? Those are the only cabs that came in the folder
Old 12-07-2008, 11:17 PM
previously codydavis22
Mobile Model: Motorola Droid
Mobile Carrier: Verizon

View V I P's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View V I P's Photo Album Add V I P's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by gbogart100 View Post

so its only for chicago and NY? Those are the only cabs that came in the folder
4 posts up bro....he says if you go to the site you can download a bunch of cities
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to V I P For This Useful Post:
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
big, brother, camera, controlforget, gps, mobile, mobileyesultimate, spy, traffic, video