Cant access EPST menu

General Questions

Post New ThreadClosed Thread

Old 06-24-2009, 06:08 PM
dansoftcore dansoftcore is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: Mogul

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View dansoftcore's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View dansoftcore's Photo Album Add dansoftcore's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Cant access EPST menu

Alright so I need to edit some things in one of my menus and ##778# works fine but when ever I do ##3282# the menu comes up and disapears....

Info I'm using a touch pro using the atr 30 manila/rhodium rom
Old 06-24-2009, 06:18 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Cant access EPST menu

“ Originally Posted by dansoftcore View Post

Alright so I need to edit some things in one of my menus and ##778# works fine but when ever I do ##3282# the menu comes up and disapears....

Info I'm using a touch pro using the atr 30 manila/rhodium rom
please ask in the atr thread and you will get more answers..... heres the link and closing thread....

sorry but the creators prolly wont see this since not in the atr thread and they are the ones that can best assist you.

Code

https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/showthread.php?t=183477
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2009, 06:28 PM
Nickel Nickel NINE
Mobile Model: HTC DIAMOND
Mobile Carrier: sprint
Mobile OS: 6.1

Thanked 4,383 Times in 1,330 Posts

View TaylorSPJ's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View TaylorSPJ's Photo Album Add TaylorSPJ's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I reopened dash because he asked in three different thrreads....basically i dont think its the rom because i use those # codes all the time.....never once had a problem...so either he installed something that broke the cdma settings or he may need a reflash or HR....he stated in my tweaks thread he didnt install a new dialer....

can u please let me know what you have installed on your phone.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TaylorSPJ For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2009, 06:32 PM

View dansoftcore's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View dansoftcore's Photo Album Add dansoftcore's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Gah i'm afraid I'm cluttering the forums... I havn't installed anything, havn't had time with work, all ive done is unlocked my phone and flashed this rom.

--------- New Post Merged on 24/6/2009 at 0728 --------

Update
So I did a hr and now ##778# and ##3828# don't work =\ The only thing I did on my last one was the ##code# fix on your other thread and I suppose that made the ##778# work
The Following User Says Thank You to dansoftcore For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2009, 07:29 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by TaylorSPJ View Post

I reopened dash because he asked in three different thrreads....basically i dont think its the rom because i use those # codes all the time.....never once had a problem...so either he installed something that broke the cdma settings or he may need a reflash or HR....he stated in my tweaks thread he didnt install a new dialer....

can u please let me know what you have installed on your phone.
if he asked in 3 different threads than why is this one reopened sicne he has 3 threads with this info in it..... doesnt make since to me. why have more threads open on the same topic than we need cluttering the boasrds and making it harder to find answers? let me know i might be thinking a different way than you and wanna here your output for future considerations also...... Thanks and you can do through here or through pm.
The Following User Says Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2009, 07:53 PM

This is ultimately to resolve my internet not working on my unit, I believe my profile is wacked up, so if there are any known issues with that particular rom and internet please let me know, if not I beleive the most simple solution is the program that no2chem made to edit your epst info, but I can't seem to find it, anyone?
Old 06-24-2009, 07:54 PM
Nickel Nickel NINE
Mobile Model: HTC DIAMOND
Mobile Carrier: sprint
Mobile OS: 6.1

Thanked 4,383 Times in 1,330 Posts

View TaylorSPJ's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View TaylorSPJ's Photo Album Add TaylorSPJ's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

if he asked in 3 different threads than why is this one reopened sicne he has 3 threads with this info in it..... doesnt make since to me. why have more threads open on the same topic than we need cluttering the boasrds and making it harder to find answers? let me know i might be thinking a different way than you and wanna here your output for future considerations also...... Thanks and you can do through here or through pm.
pm shot, thread closed

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TaylorSPJ For This Useful Post:
Post New ThreadClosed Thread

Tags
access, epst, menu