TaylorSPJ TaylorSPJ is offline   Thread Starter  
Nickel Nickel NINE
Mobile Model: HTC DIAMOND
Mobile Carrier: sprint
Mobile OS: 6.1

Thanked 4,383 Times in 1,330 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View TaylorSPJ's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View TaylorSPJ's Photo Album Add TaylorSPJ's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
TweaksCabsHacks OMy

Well ladies and Gent's.....Here it is, the official thread for all goodies in a basket. This thread is for all requests, support, and fellow members to add regedits,tweaks and hacks. I have a few I am releasing now but there are many to come. I do not take all credit for each Find, some were already discovered but I cabbed them up for all of you.
Now for Requests, no limit and no boundries. Just list the directory to the regedit and you'll receive it in a nice beautiful CAB. And like I said above, all additional regedits,hacks and tweaks are welcomed to be posted and I will add to first post. Inside each RAR file is a txt. Document giving the Registry directory if you'd rather enter it in yourself. Now for the MOST important part of it all...................

Update......
Ok here is a starter list of what all the Tweaks&Cabs&Hack O'My contain and what they are used for.

A2DP_BT_Hack- This is a nice hack designed to increase performance of Bluetooth stereo. If you already have an app for BT stereo there is no need to uninstall it. This will overwrite any existing settings in the registry.

AwakeOnTalk-This tweak is will set your screen to stay on during a phone call, I found this one using Google and I made an extra adjustment to it. Within a call the screen will go off in about 4 seconds if you put it directly to your ear before the call connects, but instead of having to use the power button to activate the screen all you have to do is move your hand over the d_pad and the sensor wakes it back up. If you let the call connect b4 you put it to the ear, the light sensor then registers the tweak and the screen will stay on.

Battery&Performance- This one will not work if you use another manager to set Power Management. This simply disables Power management and the screen will turn its self off during calls and set idle time. The performance hack is a serious of Glyph cache & and storage manager filters.

Battery Performance- Now this original one was found by my boy SUPERMAN369. Most custom ROMs are built with a poll interval of 20000+. A stock rom (DIAMOND) has a default value of 5000. With this registry tweak it will prolong your battery's Life dramatically. I also discovered with different ROMs, comes different results. So I cabbed up 5 different entries that may or may not increase battery life. I'm still in the middle of testing all intervals to see which one alone stands out. So if none of them work, be patient and more Battery tweaks are sure to come.

BackGround4AllTabs&NO Curtains- This is a hack that Superman369 handed down to me and I would go nuts without it. Basically it's self explanatory but for those who will ask regardless, it sets whatever you desire as your Home Screen BG on TF3D as the BG for all other TABS.(peoples, internet, programs, ect) The No curtains cab is a simple tweak that eliminates the ugly top and bottom bar curtains. Make each theme look clean and flowing together.

BlueToothSuspend- This tweak suspends bluetooth from draining your battery betweeen calls. It will resume the handsfree connection once a call is made or received. It will save you a lot off battery power from it constantly searching for your bluetooth device. It will automatically pick up your handsfree device as long as it was previously paired with your phone.make sure to soft reset after install and enjoy!!!

KeyBoardSpeed_Hack- This little puppy comes in handy for you PRO users, this may or may not work for moguls users only tested on a PRO so users are ware. This increases response time with custom ROMs on the slide out keyboard. If you noticed after flashing that you’re QWERTY is a tad laggy, well it won’t be after you install this hack. ENJOY!!

Key_Press_delay-So being that I own a Diamond and texting on a touch screen can be a little frustrating at times when you have to enter in numbers, it’s almost faster to switch from T9 to the number pad to enter in #'s because holding down a letter to suggest a number just takes sooo long. Well the pain of it all is now over, I made 4 different cabs that decrease the response time from half the time to 3/4 the time. Now when you hold down a letter to suggest a # it is almost simultaneous. The default is in ms at a whopping 600. I decreased it like I said b4 in half and less. I placed them at 300ms, 350ms, 400ms, and 450ms. Choose which one fits you.

MMSizeLimit_Hack- This simple edit will increase the size of allowed picture size to be sent out on all Picture Mail applications.

Roaming_Only- Well if you’re like me and work in a town that has excellent coverage, then when you go home you can’t even get one bar and going in and out of ev to 1x to roaming....your battery life is gonna suck and you will just end up blowing your head off. This hack forces the phone to roam only. After you install it, wait 2 minutes and soft reset. Now when you go to start/phone/services/ network services... now you will see a section for roaming only. User be aware that if you do not have an unlimited plan you will be charged for roaming. Check with your Sprint store to see if you qualify on your plan for roaming.

Sensitivity Threshold- This Tweak dramatically improves touch response, you barley have to press it to have it respond to any gesture. I like it because I use to press icons or programs to scroll and it would always open them up and I’d end up having to close them and start over. With this you barely...and I mean barely have to touch it and it will respond instantly.

PanoramaHack&SpeedIndexTweak- Scott8813 release a hack that allows larger pictures for Panorama formatts.In this cab there is
that hack as well as a SpeedIndexTweak that increases response time for autofocus and return to camera mode. Some where having issues
with those settings with the Panorama Hack.

OperaRealExit- The cab makes Opera close instead of running in the background using memory and Battery, I also made SmartPhoneJunie
the default Home Page. If you dont like that, to bad, get this somewhere else...lol

VideoRecordingEnhancementHack- This video recording hack gives your two new types of video size and increases the data rate.

Voice-Recognition--This tweak increases the speed of playback for voice commands and voice response. I made three different registry
setting to choose from. Pick what fits you best. enjoy.

TouchFlo-Increase--This tweak speeds up TouchFlo by increasing the Frames Per Second. It responds more quickly with a better transition as well.I made two different settings to choose from.

LandScaper- I utility to force landscape on the mogul. You can map it to a hard button. As far as I know it does work for most apps. As long as the app/game/program itself supports landscape view.

No Dotted Lines- This cab removes the dotted lines that are in between the call history and calendar tab on the home screen.

DCDCarrierCabs- These cabs are designed for Custom Roms that are not carrier Specific. Allowing data, phone, internet, ect to work on the roms.

##CodeFix- This fixes the problem with the GSM dialers that are built into Custom Roms and not being able to use ##codes. To fix install this cab after you drop in the EPST file below into the windows folder.

EPST- Drop this file into the windows folder on your device to fix the GSM dialer non ##codes on Custom Roms.

InBoxExtender- Adds extra options like Print Via Bluetooth and Mark all As Read ect.

SMSExtender-This will increase the limit of characters you can text. From 130 to 300, it will still plit the message in two for the receiver, but it makes it easier for you when you are typing something long. Still working on a hack to make it stay as one message and not two.

Diamond Ati d3d driver- Increases Graphic Performance as well as speeding up FPS in TF3D and other apps.

WeekDayTF3D- Adds the weekday in TF3D

UITweaker- This is a nice program allowing different Hacks to be made, removing items from TF3D and other portions of Roms the you may find irritating.

PamasTransparent- This is a transparent slider block that looks really nice with certain themes. With some sliders you can use the no curtains cab but still ge the bit dark block blocking your nice background. There are a few others out there but I find this one to look the cleanest out of them all.

NoProgBack- For those who like an extremly clean look and hate boarders and curtain and sliders, this is just for you. This cab eliminates the squares in the Programs Tab in TF3D. So instead of the icon in the middle of the square it is boarderless and you can see the background so much better.

ShowBatteryBar- Broski requested I make this because he found some custom roms do not show the battery bar and only show the clock or percentage. I made this cab to show the battery bars instead of the clock or percentage.

TF3D CalendarTab- This cab add a calendar tab in TF3D, you need to use TF3D Config to add it.

No Calendar&CallHistory- This cab deletes the call history and calendar from home screen to eliminate clutter.

Internet ExplorerHack- This tweak comes in handy when some websites view is in mobile view. This will enable mobile view to revert to standard view. You can get the full view of the website and use all directions to scroll and zoom like a standard webpage.

WiFiToggle- This is a shortcut you can map to any soft/hard button to quickly enable/disable your wifi connection. Instead of goin through your settings and then hitting on/off to activate your wifi settings. You can set it to your menu as well.

Sprint & Telus signal Bars- These cabs are pretty much self explaining, but the sprint signal bars cab are the skinny bars and the Telus signal bars are the thick signal bars. I included a txt document in it as well so you can do it manually if you wish or play with the settings to find the thickness you like.

TF3D Programs Tab- This cab replaces the current Programs tab and uses all the programs....you can scroll up or down to see them all. It is the same view as if when you choose a program to add to the list the default way...There are two cabs, one with black text and one with white text.

TF3D Programs Tab V2- Same instance as the original but it looks like the style as if you were to go to start then programs. It has 4 rows of icons and you scroll up or down to view all icons just like normal.

TvOutCab-This cab makes it possible now for phones other than the Pro to have TVout capabilities. In the cab is a shorcut icon, the tweak restarts after each reset and the icon is a shortcut to renable it. You just need a standard 3.5 to AVI adapter and the multi-function adapters for the Pro/ or 3.5 to usb adapter which can be found at local electronic stores.

HD TransparentEnvelope- This is a manila edit from the Touch HD the makes the email envelope transparent. Looks real nice and still get the full effect of the transition of the envelope when you go to the email tab.

ThickGlass Envelope- This Makes the envelope thick but still has a transparent aspect to it. Again it still has the transition when going to the Email tab on TF3D.

NoEnvelope- This will delete the Envelope all together and all you will see is the email pages/attactments.

InCallRecording- I made this cab to add a incall recording option in the menu screen it starts/stops. You must have an incall recording program for this otherwise it just save a dump file (.bin) in the Temp folder in windows.

SuperSensitivity- This tweak by far is the best sensitvity out there so far. It has an excellent response to the slightest touch, and make TF3D run extremly smooth. It has been reversed enginered from any other tweak that was created and I highly doubt there will be anything better then this.

TF3D2diasableprogramicon- this handy lil cab, will remove the locks on the first 5 program icons, locked on your start menu/program launcher, allowing you to remove, rearrange, or replace with your preferred programs of choice...*for TF3d2/Rhodium manilla only*

YOU ARE THE ONLY PERSON RESPONSIBLE IF YOU BRICK AND OR SCREW UP YOUR PHONE.
MYSELF AND THE REST OF SPJ IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR MISTAKES.

Just be sure to hit the thanks button on the way out!!!!!
Attached Files You can't view or download attachments from this post before you thank it.

The Following 115 Users Say Thank You to TaylorSPJ For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 02-03-2009, 12:08 AM
Find Em Hot Leave Em Wet
Mobile Model: TP2, omnia, Mogul
Mobile Carrier: Can You Hear Me Now
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 2,677 Times in 807 Posts

View MikeyD's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View MikeyD's Photo Album Add MikeyD's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: TweaksCabsHacks OMy

Nice job man......keep it up!!!!!

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to MikeyD For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2009, 12:10 AM
•crzy_dmnà ¢â‚¬Â¢
Mobile Model: иoиε
Mobile Carrier: spriиt or at&t

Thanked 2,115 Times in 720 Posts

View NINE'SICKS's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View NINE'SICKS's Photo Album Add NINE'SICKS's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

BUT I CAN I STILL GET MINE DONE BHIND THE SCEENS?
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to NINE'SICKS For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2009, 12:13 AM
SPJ Addict :)
Mobile Model: DaPrettiestTouchPro
Mobile Carrier: SPRINT

Thanked 2,150 Times in 661 Posts

View littledaisy's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View littledaisy's Photo Album Add littledaisy's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

thanks a million Taylor! very usefull post!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to littledaisy For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2009, 12:32 AM
Nickel Nickel NINE

View TaylorSPJ's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View TaylorSPJ's Photo Album Add TaylorSPJ's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by NINE'SICKS View Post

BUT I CAN I STILL GET MINE DONE BHIND THE SCEENS?
LOL...you know where to find me....

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TaylorSPJ For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2009, 12:37 AM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch & Pro!!
Mobile Carrier: Sprint

Thanked 4,891 Times in 1,440 Posts

View crazaytalent's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View crazaytalent's Photo Album Add crazaytalent's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

nice work T, i believe i got some of these either found or done manually...

would it be too much to ask for some sort of breakdown on the reg edit the cab may have or something in order to avoid double install or conflicting reg edits?... just asking, may be a lot to do...

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to crazaytalent For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2009, 12:42 AM
Nickel Nickel NINE

“ Originally Posted by crazaytalent View Post

nice work T, i believe i got some of these either found or done manually...

would it be too much to ask for some sort of breakdown on the reg edit the cab may have or something in order to avoid double install or conflicting reg edits?... just asking, may be a lot to do...
well my cabs and sure most other cab style edits are designed to overwrite any existing reg entries....its the same effect as overwriting files in the windows directory....and for the break down....i posted in the original thread that each rar has a txt file within it stating for the most part what it does....i just didnt put it in the obvious ones....like battery performance and so forth...hope that helps craZAY!!

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TaylorSPJ For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2009, 01:21 AM
Mobile Model: sprint mogul

View monkeyxiv's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View monkeyxiv's Photo Album Add monkeyxiv's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

the touch sensitivity cab is it compatible with the mogul? when i look in reg edit i can't find touch panel in drivers at all...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to monkeyxiv For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2009, 01:24 AM
Nickel Nickel NINE

“ Originally Posted by monkeyxiv View Post

the touch sensitivity cab is it compatible with the mogul? when i look in reg edit i can't find touch panel in drivers at all...
no its more for tf3d....

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TaylorSPJ For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2009, 01:25 AM
Mobile Model: sprint mogul

View monkeyxiv's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View monkeyxiv's Photo Album Add monkeyxiv's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

dam hmm my rom has tf3d cooked into it ^_O
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to monkeyxiv For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2009, 01:26 AM
Nickel Nickel NINE

do you mean tf2d???

The Following User Says Thank You to TaylorSPJ For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2009, 01:36 AM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

theres no way the mogul wont support it for two big reasons.
1. no drivers
2. lack of ram and memory.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2009, 09:28 AM
Mobile Model: Touch Prizo!!!

Thanked 7,924 Times in 2,668 Posts

View Superman369's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Superman369's Photo Album Add Superman369's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Good shiznit. Made this a sticky

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Superman369 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2009, 11:17 AM

View crazaytalent's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View crazaytalent's Photo Album Add crazaytalent's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by TaylorSPJ View Post

well my cabs and sure most other cab style edits are designed to overwrite any existing reg entries....its the same effect as overwriting files in the windows directory....and for the break down....i posted in the original thread that each rar has a txt file within it stating for the most part what it does....i just didnt put it in the obvious ones....like battery performance and so forth...hope that helps craZAY!!
Thanks T... that does help, just knowing nothing will conflict cause of overwriting... question... is that helpful lil hack u shared with me on palringo in any of these cabs?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to crazaytalent For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2009, 12:42 PM
Nickel Nickel NINE

Thanks T... that does help, just knowing nothing will conflict cause of overwriting... question... is that helpful lil hack u shared with me on palringo in any of these cabs?
lol NP craZay....um if its the battery yes....and i'm actually goin to make about 4 more different battery tweaks here in a bit....there is a big differrence in battery consuption when it comes to roms....I use juggs rom and i just noticed it was only a PP of 6!! i changed it to 32 and now for some reason it uses a lil more battery comsumption...so i made another battery edit that actually make it better than b4.........so head up to members who dont notice a difference in battery life just yet....EVERYBODY will see different results.... and im gooin to add about 10 more files here shortly.!!!

Old 02-03-2009, 02:19 PM

Damn... Im always seein ppl talk about this page pool thing, i gotta do some reaserch and figure out whats that all about...

As much as i know, is that its a setting, the determines how much system resources your device dedicates to performance or something, right?

*feelin kinda noobish now...lol*

Old 02-03-2009, 02:22 PM
Nickel Nickel NINE

Damn... Im always seein ppl talk about this page pool thing, i gotta do some reaserch and figure out whats that all about...

As much as i know, is that its a setting, the determines how much system resources your device dedicates to performance or something, right?

*feelin kinda noobish now...lol*
well your right on the resource and performance part....but it is totally different for the diamond and pro....what i had to do is use a pagg pooler app and pull the nbh file from the ruu and change it that way...reflash and all....as for the pro im not to entirely sure how the process is to change it.....

Old 02-03-2009, 02:33 PM

hmmm... much obliged kind sir... much obliged

not to hijack ur thread too much but one more question about page pooling... Do you need a kitchen, to change the page pool settings, or can go right into you .nbh file to adjust them... Im asuming that there no way to do it on you device as it part of the rom and os...

The Following User Says Thank You to crazaytalent For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2009, 02:35 PM
Nickel Nickel NINE

hmmm... much obliged kind sir... much obliged

not to hijack ur thread too much but one more question about page pooling... Do you need a kitchen, to change the page pool settings, or can go right into you .nbh file to adjust them... Im asuming that there no way to do it on you device as it part of the rom and os...
from my perspective you do have to recook the PP in the rom....but i think PB made a thread about changing PP....but im pretty sure its for the diamond.....what rom u runnin?

Old 02-03-2009, 02:41 PM
OG Member
Mobile Model: Pixel 7 Pro
Mobile Carrier: Metro PCS
Mobile OS: Android

Thanked 10,859 Times in 2,859 Posts
Downloads: 26
Uploads: 152

View puertoblack2003's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View puertoblack2003's Photo Album Add puertoblack2003's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

from my perspective you do have to recook the PP in the rom....but i think PB made a thread about changing PP....but im pretty sure its for the diamond.....what rom u runnin?
yea its in the article section i did it to the mogul and the diamond. for the diamond i didn't notice much improvement but for the mogul i did.

I'm trying to do the stock rom sprint use 12 i want to take it to 4 but it wont let me flash it image error keeps popping up.I'm still a noob at this so if i can accomplish this then i'll be good with stock

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to puertoblack2003 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2009, 02:48 PM

Im still on stock, for some reason couldnt get netframwork to install on my comp so I waited till i got to work this morning... finally got it unlocked, and ready to flash...

Thanks Taylor, puertoblack2003... Ima check out that page pool article

Old 02-03-2009, 02:52 PM
Mobile Model: Sprint Pro
Mobile Carrier: 2963 DL speed REV A

Thanked 2,006 Times in 615 Posts

View broSki's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View broSki's Photo Album Add broSki's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

hey tay tay, maybe u can write a description for each reg u got up, so ppl have a more understanding as what they do for instance:

battery and performance- edits some registries to make battery last longer, and boosts some regs to increase performance, may work for some or not(works for all wm 6.0-6.1 devices)

keyboard fix- fixes the lag some ppl experience when they open the keyboard(TP ONLY)

and so on.... just a suggestion
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to broSki For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2009, 02:53 PM
OG Member

View puertoblack2003's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View puertoblack2003's Photo Album Add puertoblack2003's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Im still on stock, for some reason couldnt get netframwork to install on my comp so I waited till i got to work this morning... finally got it unlocked, and ready to flash...

Thanks Taylor, puertoblack2003... Ima check out that page pool article

its posted in application section for mobile the latest is 3.5

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to puertoblack2003 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2009, 03:12 PM
Nickel Nickel NINE

“ Originally Posted by broSki View Post

hey tay tay, maybe u can write a description for each reg u got up, so ppl have a more understanding as what they do for instance:

battery and performance- edits some registries to make battery last longer, and boosts some regs to increase performance, may work for some or not(works for all wm 6.0-6.1 devices)

keyboard fix- fixes the lag some ppl experience when they open the keyboard(TP ONLY)

and so on.... just a suggestion
ya i'm going to....i still have about 15 more to put up today alone....so i basically am just compiling every one a made and some i already had to add up.....gana have to have some one to merge to first post 4 me.....supe is goin to add the other 15 or so cabs later 4 me....i'll make a nice lil description of what they do and what devices they are compatible for....

--------- New Post Merged on 3/2/2009 at 0444 --------

“ Originally Posted by puertoblack2003 View Post

yea its in the article section i did it to the mogul and the diamond. for the diamond i didn't notice much improvement but for the mogul i did.

I'm trying to do the stock rom sprint use 12 i want to take it to 4 but it wont let me flash it image error keeps popping up.I'm still a noob at this so if i can accomplish this then i'll be good with stock
hey Pb why take it down to 4?? the higher you go the faster it is.....and i have a pagpool changer....i'll send it to you....super easy to use...

Old 02-03-2009, 03:27 PM
OG Member

ya i'm going to....i still have about 15 more to put up today alone....so i basically am just compiling every one a made and some i already had to add up.....gana have to have some one to merge to first post 4 me.....supe is goin to add the other 15 or so cabs later 4 me....i'll make a nice lil description of what they do and what devices they are compatible for....

--------- New Post Merged on 3/2/2009 at 0444 --------

hey Pb why take it down to 4?? the higher you go the faster it is.....and i have a pagpool changer....i'll send it to you....super easy to use...
yea i have it.That's what i thought but when i changed the pool to 32 the phone (mogul) was very sluggish till i played around with it to 4 and bang it was alot smoother

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to puertoblack2003 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2009, 03:31 PM
Nickel Nickel NINE

yea i have it.That's what i thought but when i changed the pool to 32 the phone (mogul) was very sluggish till i played around with it to 4 and bang it was alot smoother
oh i thought you were talkin about the diamond...ya the mogul doesnt have enough memory to run at 32....lol supprised it even ran.....all i do for the PP changer...is select the nbh file and do a custom PP hit save and overwrite the nbh file in the ruu....did it a few times with no problems....maybe its the stock rom....

Old 02-03-2009, 03:38 PM
OG Member

oh i thought you were talkin about the diamond...ya the mogul doesnt have enough memory to run at 32....lol supprised it even ran.....all i do for the PP changer...is select the nbh file and do a custom PP hit save and overwrite the nbh file in the ruu....did it a few times with no problems....maybe its the stock rom....
yea this is what i did with the stock.I extracted it and got the nbh file i was successful in changing the pool,but when i ran the utility to install the rom i kept on getting the image error.

Old 02-03-2009, 03:42 PM
Nickel Nickel NINE

yea this is what i did with the stock.I extracted it and got the nbh file i was successful in changing the pool,but when i ran the utility to install the rom i kept on getting the image error.
STUPID stock....i wish you didnt have to use it....suxs man....its so weird that your data get all jacked up.....ima look into makin a nice lil hack to see if it will stick....but there would be a few things i would need from u...like your ip addresses from ##data# and i'll try and find the reg entry for that...night work

Old 02-03-2009, 03:45 PM
OG Member

STUPID stock....i wish you didnt have to use it....suxs man....its so weird that your data get all jacked up.....ima look into makin a nice lil hack to see if it will stick....but there would be a few things i would need from u...like your ip addresses from ##data# and i'll try and find the reg entry for that...night work

well for the mogul i'm using kaos which is fine with internet and data, i hope they can follow his setup...for the diamond it'll be cool then

The Following User Says Thank You to puertoblack2003 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2009, 03:51 PM
Nickel Nickel NINE

well for the mogul i'm using kaos which is fine with internet and data, i hope they can follow his setup...for the diamond it'll be cool then
ya im either waiting for 6.5 or 7 to come out or for a nice kitchen from the 1..11 leaked comes out and ima make a really bad a** rom....i made made one already but no point to release it, nothin special cause its got the same stuff everyother rom has. i want some new features already!!! like hopefully tv out drivers!!! lol

Old 02-03-2009, 03:57 PM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

ya im either waiting for 6.5 or 7 to come out or for a nice kitchen from the 1..11 leaked comes out and ima make a really bad a** rom....i made made one already but no point to release it, nothin special cause its got the same stuff everyother rom has. i want some new features already!!! like hopefully tv out drivers!!! lol
really? why not release it? i would love to take it for a whirl and see what you got.... and we could get all the bugs reported to you also so you could go through and learn how to fix everything error wise :>
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2009, 04:18 PM
Nickel Nickel NINE

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

really? why not release it? i would love to take it for a whirl and see what you got.... and we could get all the bugs reported to you also so you could go through and learn how to fix everything error wise :>
Aight....i got a few customizations i want to do with it....like custom welcomeheads and boot screens....i'll cook it up tonight and do a tester on it....and of course release it....

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TaylorSPJ For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2009, 05:00 PM

Aight....i got a few customizations i want to do with it....like custom welcomeheads and boot screens....i'll cook it up tonight and do a tester on it....and of course release it....
Im assuming thatll be for the diamond since u mentioned tv out drivers?

Or is it the one you and supes been workin on for the pro, cuz when yah get that goin, id love to beta test for yah!

Old 02-03-2009, 05:31 PM

Im assuming thatll be for the diamond since u mentioned tv out drivers?

Or is it the one you and supes been workin on for the pro, cuz when yah get that goin, id love to beta test for yah!
the diamond doesnt have tv out..... only the touch pro does...
The Following User Says Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2009, 05:36 PM

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

the diamond doesnt have tv out..... only the touch pro does...
Lol... yeah i know, i thought thats what Taylor meant by
waiting cuz he wanted new features like tv out...

...ima make a really bad a** rom....i made made one already but no point to release it, nothin special cause its got the same stuff everyother rom has. i want some new features already!!! like hopefully tv out drivers!!! lol
I assumed cuz of that his rom was for the diamond...

Old 02-03-2009, 07:34 PM

View Superman369's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Superman369's Photo Album Add Superman369's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Updated, see first post.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Superman369 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2009, 07:43 PM
Nickel Nickel NINE

BUMP BUMP...

ok a few more cabs added, alot more to come. any request are welcome...fell free to post some of your own as well.

Old 02-04-2009, 04:05 AM
InsomniAddict
Mobile Model: MogulTouchProTouchHD

Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,397 Posts

View scott8813's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View scott8813's Photo Album Add scott8813's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Very very nice!!!! Good job. I think that someone should have taken initiative and done this a long time ago. Looking forward to more updates.

One quick question though bro.....SPJ ISN'T RELIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE???

LOL

The Following User Says Thank You to scott8813 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-04-2009, 10:26 AM
SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN
Mobile Model: Touch Pro 2

Thanked 6,468 Times in 1,715 Posts

View Mike20PR's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Mike20PR's Photo Album Add Mike20PR's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by scott8813 View Post

very very nice!!!! Good job. I think that someone should have taken initiative and done this a long time ago. Looking forward to more updates.

One quick question though bro.....spj isn't reliable or responsible???

lol
lets go with responsible, spj is actually the most reliable place for your mistakes (by that i mean that you can rely on spj to help you with your mistakes) unless you brick it, then its your problem lol

The Following User Says Thank You to Mike20PR For This Useful Post:
Old 02-04-2009, 10:42 AM
Nickel Nickel NINE

“ Originally Posted by Mike20PR View Post

lets go with responsible, spj is actually the most reliable place for your mistakes (by that i mean that you can rely on spj to help you with your mistakes) unless you brick it, then its your problem lol

“ Originally Posted by scott8813 View Post

Very very nice!!!! Good job. I think that someone should have taken initiative and done this a long time ago. Looking forward to more updates.

One quick question though bro.....SPJ ISN'T RELIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE???

LOL
HAHA i didnt even notice.....thats funny....werd we are reliable lol....but no responsible. But thatnks to who ever already changed it 4 me....

Old 02-04-2009, 02:20 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Hero, TP2, TOUR
Mobile OS: 5.0

View iTouch24's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iTouch24's Photo Album Add iTouch24's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

????

i installed the keyboard speed hack cab ...

but when i looked in registry after cab install i do not see the same values that u have placed in the text file:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\ControlPanel\Keybd

"InitialDelay"=dword: dec 125 (default value = 375)

"RepeatRate"=dword: dec 2 (default value - 8 )

InitialDelay: i see 775
repeast Rate: i see 23

the above are the values i see after cab install.. should it be what is in red above that u stated in the text or the values i currently see

???

juggalos ROM on sprint htc touch pro
The Following User Says Thank You to iTouch24 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-04-2009, 02:40 PM
Nickel Nickel NINE

“ Originally Posted by iTouch24 View Post

????

i installed the keyboard speed hack cab ...

but when i looked in registry after cab install i do not see the same values that u have placed in the text file:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\ControlPanel\Keybd

InitialDelay: i see 775
repeast Rate: i see 23

the above are the values i see after cab install.. should it be what is in red above that u stated in the text or the values i currently see

???

juggalos ROM on sprint htc touch pro
your right the text says what in your registry.....i dont know what happend....
i made about 3 different ones with different settings, and havent posted them yet, again like alot of tweaks not all work for every rom and they can very....here is the the settings as posted in the txt. file.....did the lagg fix work on those setting though???
Attached Files You can't view or download attachments from this post before you thank it.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TaylorSPJ For This Useful Post:
Old 02-04-2009, 03:00 PM

View iTouch24's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iTouch24's Photo Album Add iTouch24's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

InitialDelay: i see 775 ... CAB results
repeast Rate: i see 23 ... CAB results

yes it seemed to speed up things.. the best way to test ... is to type real fast on the keyboard and see if the screen keeps up with your letter inputs .. correct?

all the values from initial CAB are so much higher then what the defaults were.. wouldn't u think it would cause even more lag... ?
The Following User Says Thank You to iTouch24 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-04-2009, 03:16 PM
Nickel Nickel NINE

InitialDelay: i see 775 ... CAB results
repeast Rate: i see 23 ... CAB results

yes it seemed to speed up things.. the best way to test ... is to type real fast on the keyboard and see if the screen keeps up with your letter inputs .. correct?

all the values from initial CAB are so much higher then what the defaults were.. wouldn't u think it would cause even more lag... ?
i dont have a pro and i had someone test it on a custom rom and it sped things up on his part.....but like i said it really varies between roms....i have two other settings for this hack and will post em up....but the other one i just posted is a lot lower than the default value...try it out and let me know....

Old 02-04-2009, 03:28 PM

am i testing it right...?

just typing real quick on keyboard and make sure the screen is data filling in real time.. not lagging behind?
Old 02-04-2009, 03:31 PM
Nickel Nickel NINE

am i testing it right...?

just typing real quick on keyboard and make sure the screen is data filling in real time.. not lagging behind?
ya thats probably the most effective way to test......i posted a new cab with lower values.....i will have two others up later with even lower values.....but the new one i posted is what the values are in the txt file.....

Old 02-04-2009, 03:33 PM

Let me know which ones and when you want me to add to the first post. Also, I nominated this for MOTM

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Superman369 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-04-2009, 03:36 PM
Nickel Nickel NINE

“ Originally Posted by Superman369 View Post

Let me know which ones and when you want me to add to the first post. Also, I nominated this for MOTM
Nice!!! lol....add the new one and put it in the same rar as the original post....but on the origianl cab txt just change the values to what itouch24 posted....i have 3 different cabs for this hack and i must have put the wrong one up....i pm'd dash so he might get to it first....lol

Old 02-04-2009, 03:51 PM

Ok new one added. The one up there originaly had the value at like 775. this one is the 125 one.

The Following User Says Thank You to Superman369 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-04-2009, 04:00 PM
Nickel Nickel NINE

“ Originally Posted by Superman369 View Post

Ok new one added. The one up there originaly had the value at like 775. this one is the 125 one.
thank you very much... ima send you some other ones in a bit.

Post New ThreadReply

Tags
omy, tweakscabshacks