Post New ThreadReply

Old 12-08-2009, 05:45 PM
famedyvamom famedyvamom is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: HTC-Touch Pro 2
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.5

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View famedyvamom's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View famedyvamom's Photo Album Add famedyvamom's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Touch Pro Original Screen

I reset my phone because it was freezing and now I can't see the original screen. Only a portion of the screen is showing (it's part of the dirty paper background) without any of the screen images, just the wrinkly paper no clock or anything else. Does anyone have suggestions for how I can reset my phone background and all of the visuals without losing the screen image.
The Following User Says Thank You to famedyvamom For This Useful Post:
Old 12-08-2009, 05:47 PM
Mobile Model: HtC ToUcH PrIzZo 2
Mobile Carrier: T-Mobile

Thanked 5,534 Times in 1,710 Posts

View GokuSS3's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View GokuSS3's Photo Album Add GokuSS3's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re Touch Pro Original Screen

“ Originally Posted by famedyvamom View Post

I reset my phone because it was freezing and now I can't see the original screen. Only a portion of the screen is showing (it's part of the dirty paper background) without any of the screen images, just the wrinkly paper no clock or anything else. Does anyone have suggestions for how I can reset my phone background and all of the visuals without losing the screen image.
What do you mean you can't see the orginal screen , you mean the tf3d or the background ?

Old 12-08-2009, 05:48 PM

View famedyvamom's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View famedyvamom's Photo Album Add famedyvamom's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Touch Pro Original Screen

The screen is no longer the dirty paper image it's just the htc black image (under the settings) but ther is no tf3d (images to slide, etc.) just the black screen now with the words contact and calendar. UGH!
Old 12-08-2009, 05:53 PM
Mobile Model: Htc Touch Pro 1 & 2
Mobile Carrier: Kaos
Mobile OS: 7.0

Thanked 3,590 Times in 1,164 Posts
Uploads: 1

View kaos's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View kaos's Photo Album Add kaos's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

The screen is no longer the dirty paper image it's just the htc black image (under the settings) but ther is no tf3d (images to slide, etc.) just the black screen now with the words contact and calendar. UGH!
start menu .> settings> today> select touchflo3d or sense ui
Old 12-08-2009, 05:55 PM

Thanks, I will try it and let you know.

--------- New Post Merged on 8/12/2009 at 0709 --------

“ Originally Posted by kaos View Post

start menu .> settings> today> select touchflo3d or sense ui

the phone was freezing up, the option for touch flo 3d and sense ui are not there, it only has Guava Bubbles, HTc black, Sprint, Windows Mobile, etc. I am so frustrated it's like my screen just got wiped out!
Old 12-08-2009, 06:12 PM

View kaos's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View kaos's Photo Album Add kaos's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Thanks, I will try it and let you know.

--------- New Post Merged on 8/12/2009 at 0709 --------

the phone was freezing up, the option for touch flo 3d and sense ui are not there, it only has Guava Bubbles, HTc black, Sprint, Windows Mobile, etc. I am so frustrated it's like my screen just got wiped out!
look at bottom see tabs.. your on appearance. press items. then look at those lists.
Old 12-08-2009, 06:23 PM

Hmmm...I've been checking the date, calendar, etc. but when I go back in they are unchecked. I wonder if it could have anything to do with me plugging the phone into the computer, although I doubt it.

The lovely people of Sprint are clueless!
Old 12-08-2009, 06:44 PM

Hmmm...I've been checking the date, calendar, etc. but when I go back in they are unchecked. I wonder if it could have anything to do with me plugging the phone into the computer, although I doubt it.

reflash it ...clear all your issues...

Code

ftp://ppcgeeks.com/Touch%20Pro/SprintTouchProMR2.01.651.6.exe
keep in mind this resets everything!
Old 12-08-2009, 08:35 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

it sounds like it didnt install correctly thats it... i bet you didnt disable touchflo before installing the theme or you insdtalled the wrong theme ofr your version.... what rom are you running? the dirty paper theme is for stock touchflo 3d roms and will not work on 3d2, 3d 2.1, or 3d 2.5
Old 12-09-2009, 03:29 PM

It came back for a minute and then the screen went black again, the dirty paper theme isn't even showing. Looks like the touch pro has bit the dust, thank God for insurance.
Old 12-09-2009, 04:44 PM

It came back for a minute and then the screen went black again, the dirty paper theme isn't even showing. Looks like the touch pro has bit the dust, thank God for insurance.
hope its stock. did you at least try to reflash stock rom i linked you too? could fix issues..
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
original, pro, screen, touch