Post New ThreadReply

Old 01-10-2009, 02:18 AM
Gorilla Gorilla is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: HTC 6800
Mobile Carrier: Bell
Mobile OS: 6.0

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View Gorilla's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Gorilla's Photo Album Add Gorilla's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Help PPC Program Development

I've got a slight problem, I'm a dart player (yeah I know lame whatever) anyway I need help. I am using a program called Dart Pro to keep track of my averages and different training techniques, but the developer is way to busy to come out with a PPC version of the program. I'm not a complete noob but I haven't got the knack for programming, so is there anyway to convert a regular windows program to mobile? Or am I going to have to learn how to start from scratch? Any help would be great.

P.S. I'm runnin a Bell 6800
Old 01-10-2009, 12:26 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Help PPC Program Development

“ Originally Posted by Gorilla View Post

I've got a slight problem, I'm a dart player (yeah I know lame whatever) anyway I need help. I am using a program called Dart Pro to keep track of my averages and different training techniques, but the developer is way to busy to come out with a PPC version of the program. I'm not a complete noob but I haven't got the knack for programming, so is there anyway to convert a regular windows program to mobile? Or am I going to have to learn how to start from scratch? Any help would be great.

P.S. I'm runnin a Bell 6800
it would have to be made from scratch by you if you wanted something like that.....
The Following User Says Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-10-2009, 01:00 PM
The VenumX Factor
Mobile Model: HTC Touch PRO
Mobile Carrier: Sprint

Thanked 3,998 Times in 1,192 Posts

View VenumX's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View VenumX's Photo Album Add VenumX's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

post a link of what the program is, if its simple enough maybe i can just recreate it.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to VenumX For This Useful Post:
Old 01-11-2009, 08:48 PM
Gorilla Gorilla is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: HTC 6800
Mobile Carrier: Bell
Mobile OS: 6.0

View Gorilla's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Gorilla's Photo Album Add Gorilla's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I'll try to find a few things to post on and then I'll be able to post a link.

--------- New Post Merged on 12/1/2009 at 0248 --------

Here's the link http://www.rusys.nl/dartpro/download.html. Any help would be great. In the mean time is there any tutorials or programs that will help with PPC app development? I've been lookin but haven't found anything yet.
Old 01-13-2009, 03:26 AM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by Gorilla View Post

I'll try to find a few things to post on and then I'll be able to post a link.

--------- New Post Merged on 12/1/2009 at 0248 --------

Here's the link http://www.rusys.nl/dartpro/download.html. Any help would be great. In the mean time is there any tutorials or programs that will help with PPC app development? I've been lookin but haven't found anything yet.
once i get familiar with my classes and making apps i will be working with venum on making a tutorial to get started..... lots to learn i will tell you that.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
convert, development, ppc, program, programs, windows