puertoblack2003 puertoblack2003 is offline   Thread Starter  
OG Member
Mobile Model: Pixel 7 Pro
Mobile Carrier: Metro PCS
Mobile OS: Android

Thanked 10,859 Times in 2,859 Posts
Downloads: 26
Uploads: 152

View puertoblack2003's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View puertoblack2003's Photo Album Add puertoblack2003's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Samsung omnia - everything you wish for in your mobile

SEOUL, KOREA – June 9 2008: Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., a leading mobile phone provider, today announced the launch of Samsung OMNIA (model name: SGH-i900). It brings together high performance business content, top of the range style and a fun, dynamic multi-media experience, to ensure consumers are always connected both at home and at work. OMNIA, meaning ‘everything’ in Latin and ‘wish’ in Arabic, goes beyond the current top-of-the-line features available in today’s mobile phones. The OMNIA will be available to the market from June 2008.

Bringing a PC environment to Mobile

The new Samsung OMNIA allows users to switch seamlessly between Microsoft Outlook email and productivity applications that replicate the look and feel of their PC - with a stroke of their finger.

Based on the most up to date Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional operating system, Samsung OMNIA gives users a mobile extension to their PC experience, with access to MS Office documents such as PowerPoint, Excel and Word. Users can also send and receive email and manage their appointments in Outlook while on the go. The Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional operating system means users can download additional programs as they would on their PC and customize it for their individual needs. For ease of navigation an optical mouse similar to those on laptop computers offers improved usability and one-handed control.

[Read More]
Attached Thumbnails
omnia_m1.jpg  

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to puertoblack2003 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-25-2009, 03:33 AM
Mobile Model: i900 (Omnia)
Mobile Carrier: Samsung
Mobile OS: 6.1

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View machiine's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View machiine's Photo Album Add machiine's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Samsung omnia - everything you wish for in your mobile

LOl i got this phone just had it for 3 days and love it!!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to machiine For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2009, 10:24 AM
Mobile Model: Touch Pro | iPhone
Mobile Carrier: Alltel | AT&T
Mobile OS: 6.1

View pyrobug's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View pyrobug's Photo Album Add pyrobug's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I will have mine tomorrow. Any word on an unlock for the GPS???
The Following User Says Thank You to pyrobug For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2009, 04:56 PM
Find Em Hot Leave Em Wet
Mobile Model: TP2, omnia, Mogul
Mobile Carrier: Can You Hear Me Now
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 2,677 Times in 807 Posts

View MikeyD's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View MikeyD's Photo Album Add MikeyD's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by pyrobug View Post

I will have mine tomorrow. Any word on an unlock for the GPS???
nothing yet....there are a few hacks but nothing promising, keep checking the board

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MikeyD For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2009, 01:34 PM
Mobile Model: htc 8125
Mobile Carrier: cingular
Mobile OS: 5.0

View maverick1966's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View maverick1966's Photo Album Add maverick1966's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by MikeyD View Post

nothing yet....there are a few hacks but nothing promising, keep checking the board
hi guys,

i got a new model called samsung omnia 930sc, selled in japan (softbank), where my sister-n-law bought this for me, and i can't make it works here (brasil), 'cause it's sim locked, and the chips they sold for her to unlock the device not works... i was looking for some infos about the samsung omnia, how to... any tips for a noob?

best regards,
Old 06-09-2009, 01:38 PM
Mobile Model: TOUCHpro2
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 7.0

Thanked 6,709 Times in 2,216 Posts

View jr5416's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View jr5416's Photo Album Add jr5416's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by maverick1966 View Post

hi guys,

i got a new model called samsung omnia 930sc, selled in japan (softbank), where my sister-n-law bought this for me, and i can't make it works here (brasil), 'cause it's sim locked, and the chips they sold for her to unlock the device not works... i was looking for some infos about the samsung omnia, how to... any tips for a noob?

best regards,
Bro please make sure ur posting in the correct area this is not the place for it go to support section thanks

The Following User Says Thank You to jr5416 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2009, 07:48 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

hi guys,

best regards,
you will want to go over to gsmhosting and heres a thread for you with the unlocker and everything that you need. be sure to come back to us for all the support that you need as well as the applications that we offer

Code

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=762805
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-10-2009, 08:52 AM

View maverick1966's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View maverick1966's Photo Album Add maverick1966's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

you will want to go over to gsmhosting and heres a thread for you with the unlocker and everything that you need. be sure to come back to us for all the support that you need as well as the applications that we offer

Code

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=762805
hi, sorry for the misplaced post, and thanks for the advert.
and thanks all you guys for all for the good work you been doing. i'd found this z3x too dash, but it seems i have more to learn before unlock the omnia... kind like read the noob guide again...
thanks anyway, and if i get it unlock, i'll let you know the saga!! or wait for the next question...

=)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to maverick1966 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2009, 10:20 AM
Mobile Model: omina 930sc
Mobile Carrier: globe

View vanni's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View vanni's Photo Album Add vanni's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

hello guys!!!any suggestion that maybe helpfull to me.i want to bring life to my omnia 930sc w/c is not running windows mobile.any rom that might be compatible wtih omnia 930sc?thanks in advance..and good day to all of you in TEAM HTC!!!
Old 06-24-2009, 12:15 PM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by vanni View Post

hello guys!!!any suggestion that maybe helpfull to me.i want to bring life to my omnia 930sc w/c is not running windows mobile.any rom that might be compatible wtih omnia 930sc?thanks in advance..and good day to all of you in TEAM HTC!!!
there isnt going to be any other rom besides wm roms for your omnia...... if you didnt want or like the wm interface why did you purchase?
Old 06-24-2009, 01:05 PM

View vanni's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View vanni's Photo Album Add vanni's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

there isnt going to be any other rom besides wm roms for your omnia...... if you didnt want or like the wm interface why did you purchase?
i do like to have a wm in my 930sc and i'm very eager to have a wm on my 930sc.the problem is the japanese version of omnia 930sc is not running on wm.that's why i'm asking for any suggestion that would be compatible for the omina 930sc.hope you can help me on this..thanks in advance
Old 06-24-2009, 01:22 PM

i do like to have a wm in my 930sc and i'm very eager to have a wm on my 930sc.the problem is the japanese version of omnia 930sc is not running on wm.that's why i'm asking for any suggestion that would be compatible for the omina 930sc.hope you can help me on this..thanks in advance
mmmm not sure to tell the truth, are you a gsm user or a cdma user? and for roms have you checked out xda-developers and see if they ahve anything for the japanese version if you are gsm and have a sim that is..... if it is cdma ill take a look and see what i can find for you.
Old 06-24-2009, 01:31 PM

mmmm not sure to tell the truth, are you a gsm user or a cdma user? and for roms have you checked out xda-developers and see if they ahve anything for the japanese version if you are gsm and have a sim that is..... if it is cdma ill take a look and see what i can find for you.
i'm a gsm user sir
Old 06-24-2009, 01:52 PM

i'm a gsm user sir
yeah i would check over than than and see what you can find.... if you can gert it over to wm thn you could always come back over here for your support and apps needs
The Following User Says Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-25-2009, 06:20 PM

hi dash,
trying to learn how to unlock, and find some new stuff, (

Code

http://unlockers-team.com/showthread.php?mode=linear&tid=2&pid=
), says it's a patched flash, like the z3x team, but when looking for that, looks lioke i have to purchase their box and cables. if a ogt this patch could i make it work by bluetooth? afraid to make a expensive brick... if you could help here...
thanks in advance!!!
Old 07-25-2009, 06:22 PM

hi dash,
trying to learn how to unlock, and find some new stuff, (

Code

http://unlockers-team.com/showthread.php?mode=linear&tid=2&pid=
), says it's a patched flash, like the z3x team, but when looking for that, looks lioke i have to purchase their box and cables. if a ogt this patch could i make it work by bluetooth? afraid to make a expensive brick... if you could help here...
thanks in advance!!!
i havent had an omnia and cant afford one right now to test on... if i could find someone that has one with bad numbers or something i would be able to work my magic on that phone but i cant afford to go out and purchase a phone for that amount of bank that i cant use for anythign else but a tester. if you know someone that called one in lost or stolen ship it my way and ill gladly cover the shipping costs though.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
mobile, omnia, samsung