Post New ThreadReply

Old 02-08-2009, 12:26 PM
deadheart deadheart is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Pro &Touch
Mobile Carrier: Sprint PCS
Mobile OS: 6.5

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View deadheart's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View deadheart's Photo Album Add deadheart's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
T-Mobile G1

ok i got this thing from my boss... I am not diggin this android thing, can i change this thing to wm 6.1 pro? I was told in another forum yes, but nobody can tell me where i can get the rom
Old 02-08-2009, 12:55 PM
SPJ FREAKSTER!
Mobile Model: PRO&DIAMOND!!
Mobile Carrier: Rev a speeeeeddddddd
Mobile OS: 6.1

Thanked 1,139 Times in 584 Posts

View 1mrlcb's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View 1mrlcb's Photo Album Add 1mrlcb's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: T-Mobile G1

I dont think that you can but im not sure

Old 02-08-2009, 12:56 PM
SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN
Mobile Model: Touch Pro 2
Mobile Carrier: Sprint

Thanked 6,468 Times in 1,715 Posts

View Mike20PR's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Mike20PR's Photo Album Add Mike20PR's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

well the other forum was wrong. it is possible to port winmo but hasnt been succesfully ported yet, and since this is a winmo forum then there isnt much for the g1 here. you can find a lot of goodies over at xda-developers for the g1

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mike20PR For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2009, 10:52 AM
Mobile Model: G1
Mobile Carrier: Tmobile
Mobile OS: Unknown

View lalomartinez's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View lalomartinez's Photo Album Add lalomartinez's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by deadheart View Post

ok i got this thing from my boss... I am not diggin this android thing, can i change this thing to wm 6.1 pro? I was told in another forum yes, but nobody can tell me where i can get the rom
I got the G1 bro', and now that they started doing up grades, android has been doing better. With that being said, in order for you to MOD your system you're going to have to "jailbreak" it, Xda-Developers does have a lot good stuff, but check out

Code

www.modmygphone.com
, they have a lot of good stuff aswell. Stay in this community tho' these guys are awesome, and they contribute so much, and if you use any of their stuff, or if they help you out, hit the "thanks" button. if you have any other questions, PM me. Let me know what is is you're trying to do with your system.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lalomartinez For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2009, 11:01 AM
Mobile Model: RHODIUM LEO 2.02
Mobile Carrier: 3G MOBISTAR

Thanked 25,033 Times in 7,581 Posts

View CYBER WEESJE's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View CYBER WEESJE's Photo Album Add CYBER WEESJE's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by lalomartinez View Post

i got the g1 bro', and now that they started doing up grades, android has been doing better. With that being said, in order for you to mod your system you're going to have to "jailbreak" it, xda-developers does have a lot good stuff, but check out

Code

www.modmygphone.com
, they have a lot of good stuff aswell. Stay in this community tho' these guys are awesome, and they contribute so much, and if you use any of their stuff, or if they help you out, hit the "thanks" button. If you have any other questions, pm me. Let me know what is is you're trying to do with your system.
hi always code your links oke

grtz weesje
moderator@spj

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CYBER WEESJE For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2009, 11:16 AM
Mobile Model: G1
Mobile Carrier: Tmobile
Mobile OS: Unknown

View lalomartinez's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View lalomartinez's Photo Album Add lalomartinez's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by weesje View Post

hi always code your links oke

grtz weesje
moderator@spj
Code? ah ok, I'm sure I dont know how to do that, but will moving forward, thanks homie!!

The Following User Says Thank You to lalomartinez For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2009, 11:19 AM
Mobile Model: RHODIUM LEO 2.02
Mobile Carrier: 3G MOBISTAR

Thanked 25,033 Times in 7,581 Posts

View CYBER WEESJE's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View CYBER WEESJE's Photo Album Add CYBER WEESJE's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by lalomartinez View Post

Code? ah ok, I'm sure I dont know how to do that, but will moving forward, thanks homie!!
oke wel if you post at the topbar above you see a spinning wheel click that drop your link between the two codes oke bro

GRTZ WEESJE
MODERATOR@SPJ

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CYBER WEESJE For This Useful Post:
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
tmobile