Post New ThreadReply

Old 07-13-2009, 12:26 AM
Trunks Trunks is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: htc tilt
Mobile Carrier: at&t
Mobile OS: 6.5

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View Trunks's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Trunks's Photo Album Add Trunks's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Internet Not Working :(

Ok this is my problem i dont know if it been posted already but... I had my I phone 3 unlock and jailbreak but i restarted... Now the internet doesnt work....
Old 07-13-2009, 03:52 AM
The VenumX Factor
Mobile Model: HTC Touch PRO
Mobile Carrier: Sprint

Thanked 3,998 Times in 1,192 Posts

View VenumX's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View VenumX's Photo Album Add VenumX's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Internet Not Working :(

“ Originally Posted by Trunks View Post

Ok this is my problem i dont know if it been posted already but... I had my I phone 3 unlock and jailbreak but i restarted... Now the internet doesnt work....
i woudl restore using itunes, let att's provisioning go through on the phone, make sure internet is working, then re-jailbreak. if you are on another carrier. You said you also have unlocked the phone which means you may have it on another carrier, if so, make sure you have a data plan with that carrier, a lot of GSM carriers disable the internet unless you have a pack, i.e. tmobile.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VenumX For This Useful Post:
Old 07-13-2009, 08:33 AM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Internet Not Working :(

“ Originally Posted by VenumX View Post

i woudl restore using itunes, let att's provisioning go through on the phone, make sure internet is working, then re-jailbreak. if you are on another carrier. You said you also have unlocked the phone which means you may have it on another carrier, if so, make sure you have a data plan with that carrier, a lot of GSM carriers disable the internet unless you have a pack, i.e. tmobile.
yup i learned that the hard way.... got the moms to get 1 month of net so i could try out and tinker with the g-1 throughout the month without any troubles.
The Following User Says Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
internet, working