Post New ThreadReply

Old 01-03-2009, 05:51 AM
TVDinner TVDinner is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: htc fuze
Mobile Carrier: AT & T
Mobile OS: 6.1

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View TVDinner's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View TVDinner's Photo Album Add TVDinner's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Stereo Headset For Fuze Question

So I can not stand the giant stock adapter that comes with the fuze and how you have to plug that in and then plug a headset to it to listen to music. I use little ipod headphones that go directly into my ears and sound great, but I am stuck using the adapter that came with the phone since the headset does not plug directly into the Fuze

So I have a few questions.

1) does anyone have a headset recommendation for the fuze

2) see the 3 options shown at the bottom of this page -

Code

http://stores.ebay.com/One-Stop-Cell-Shop_HTC_Fuze-Touch-Pro-at-t-gsm_W0QQcolZ4QQdirZ1QQfsubZ562650016QQftidZ2QQtZkm
they all plug directly into the fuze with no need for the middle adapter I have been using that came with the phone. do you think any of those will work.

thanks for your recommendations and feedback.

Old 01-03-2009, 04:21 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Stereo Headset For Fuze Question

“ Originally Posted by TVDinner View Post

So I can not stand the giant stock adapter that comes with the fuze and how you have to plug that in and then plug a headset to it to listen to music. I use little ipod headphones that go directly into my ears and sound great, but I am stuck using the adapter that came with the phone since the headset does not plug directly into the Fuze

So I have a few questions.

1) does anyone have a headset recommendation for the fuze

2) see the 3 options shown at the bottom of this page -

Code

http://stores.ebay.com/One-Stop-Cell-Shop_HTC_Fuze-Touch-Pro-at-t-gsm_W0QQcolZ4QQdirZ1QQfsubZ562650016QQftidZ2QQtZkm
they all plug directly into the fuze with no need for the middle adapter I have been using that came with the phone. do you think any of those will work.

thanks for your recommendations and feedback.
huh not a big headphone guy myself but i will dig into this a little bit tonight if i get a chance and i will let you know what i can find out for you.
Old 01-03-2009, 05:49 PM

View TVDinner's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View TVDinner's Photo Album Add TVDinner's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

thanks Dash. I use my headsets every day at the gym to listen to music while working out and watch movies while on the bike. That stupid dongle thing that came with the phone is massive and you have to plug the giant dongle into the phone and then the headset into it giant dongle, lol.

so the headsets I posted seemed to be better since they plug directly into the phone. thanks for chekcing it out for me.

The Following User Says Thank You to TVDinner For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2009, 09:50 PM
Mobile Model: Touch Pro
Mobile Carrier: Sprint

Location: uniontown pennsylvania (30 miles south of pittsburgh)

View Psycho's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Psycho's Photo Album Add Psycho's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I have 2 pairs of bluetooth headsets that work well for the touch pro, so I would assume that they will work for the fuze. The motorolla s9 and the motorolla ht820. The s9 are more made for active people, so I use them when I go for my morning jogs and when I go to the gym. The ht820s sound better, but they are a little bigger. I mainly use them for my ps3 so I can communicate with other players, and for when I can not fall asleep at night i put them on, and leave my phone on charge. Both headsets have volume control, voice activation button, pause/play button, and next/prev song button (only work for windows media player). So I hope this helps, both sets can be found on ebay relatively cheap, but if you dont want to wait, target and walmart usually sell the s9 for about 130$, or if you can find a radioshack that still has them (good luck, there are 0 in my entire region) they got clearenced down to 40$.
The Following User Says Thank You to Psycho For This Useful Post:
Old 01-10-2009, 06:30 PM

I ordered these and will report back once I receive them and use them

Code

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330297494334

Old 01-10-2009, 09:54 PM
Mobile Model: cht9000
Mobile Carrier: T-Mobile

View ruijia's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ruijia's Photo Album Add ruijia's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

helo!! peopele nice to met u gugys
Old 01-10-2009, 10:29 PM
Mobile Model: Touch Prizo!!!
Mobile Carrier: sprint

Thanked 7,924 Times in 2,668 Posts

View Superman369's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Superman369's Photo Album Add Superman369's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by ruijia View Post

helo!! peopele nice to met u gugys
Make your own thread in the member introduction forum and do not hijack other members threads.

The Following User Says Thank You to Superman369 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-11-2009, 10:23 AM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by TVDinner View Post

I ordered these and will report back once I receive them and use them

Code

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330297494334
so far from looking into it i think that may be your best bet for your uses.... seems to be a pretty good headset from what i have read about it through reviews and ratings.
The Following User Says Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-11-2009, 10:32 AM

yea it seems that way. someone xda purchased them and had positive feedback also. and it seems that if i am at the gym watching a movie or listening to music and a call comes in it will come right through the headphones, which is perfect.

hopefully i will get them in the next few days and I will post a full review.

Old 01-11-2009, 11:18 AM
SPJ FREAKSTER!
Mobile Model: PRO&DIAMOND!!
Mobile Carrier: Rev a speeeeeddddddd

Thanked 1,139 Times in 584 Posts

View 1mrlcb's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View 1mrlcb's Photo Album Add 1mrlcb's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Im liking those head phones im might order me a pair

Old 01-12-2009, 02:00 PM

ok I have a question. I received the stereo headphones in record time, like 2 days, which is VERY positive. But my question is this

Please see the attached picture. Is one side of the headphones supposed to be longer then the other like what I received? It is so uneven that it does not hang down correctly.

is that normal for the speaker part for phone calls?
Attached Thumbnails
IMAGE_014.jpg  

Old 01-12-2009, 02:48 PM
Mobile Model: htc touch pro
Mobile Carrier: sprint

View stormrider500's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View stormrider500's Photo Album Add stormrider500's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

If I'm looking at them correctly the short end goes in one ear, then loop the long end around the back of your neck and it goes in your other ear. The ones that come in the box with the sprint touch pro are just like those. Hope this helps.
The Following User Says Thank You to stormrider500 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-12-2009, 03:05 PM

I am going to try them at the gym tomorrow and see how the unique ear buds feel. It is definitely different then the ones I am used to, but they go way further into my ear, muffle out all outside noise, and give great sound to the music.

Old 01-14-2009, 07:42 AM

just wanted to give everyone an update on the headphones I purchased.

The ear buds are very different then normal earphones and you literally jam them into your ear. Because they are a phone also you loop them around the back on your neck with the longer side going to the other ear. When working out having the cord against the back of my neck is really bothersome. At least for me it is frustrating. The biggest issue is the earbuds have a hard time staying in, even when you jam them in.

I think I am going to look for some normal usb stereo headphones. I dont answer the phone at the gym anyway and I think the uneven length of each side of the headphones to accomodate the speaker piece is just not good for the gym. I just need regular headphones, no phone capacity, that plug directly in to the fuze.

my search continues

--------- New Post Merged on 15/1/2009 at 0831 --------

Since I already have headphones I like, what do you think about this adapter for my Fuze -

Code

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200289073744&ru=http%3A%2F%2Fshop.ebay.com%3A80%2F%3F_from%3DR40%26_trksid%3Dm38%26_nkw%3D200289073744%26_fvi%3D1
The item number is 200289073744 if you just go to ebay.com and do a search for the number.

Post New ThreadReply

Tags
fuze, headset, question, stereo