Notices

Does all HTC TOUCH (CDMA or GSM) applications work on HTC TOUCH DUAL ?

HTC Touch Questions

Post New ThreadReply

Old 02-02-2008, 10:23 PM
apt2l apt2l is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: HTC Touch dual

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View apt2l's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View apt2l's Photo Album Add apt2l's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Does all HTC TOUCH (CDMA or GSM) applications work on HTC TOUCH DUAL ?

Could anyone please tell me if I can use all the applications posted on this forum on a HTC TOUCH DUAL ? will they work exactly in a same way as they on HTC TOUCH ?

Thanks in advance for the help.

Apt2l
Old 02-03-2008, 05:54 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Does all HTC TOUCH (CDMA or GSM) applications work on HTC TOUCH DUAL ?

“ Originally Posted by apt2l View Post

Could anyone please tell me if I can use all the applications posted on this forum on a HTC TOUCH DUAL ? will they work exactly in a same way as they on HTC TOUCH ?

Thanks in advance for the help.

Apt2l
you have to be more specific if they say WM6 compatible than yes if not that you would ahve to ask.....
Old 02-03-2008, 08:24 PM

View apt2l's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View apt2l's Photo Album Add apt2l's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

you have to be more specific if they say WM6 compatible than yes if not that you would ahve to ask.....
HTC Touch Dual has WM6 (thats what it says on the HTC website). I still dont have my phone yet. I am waiting on it...

I will proide detailed information once I get it.

Thank you for your help,

Apt2l
Old 02-03-2008, 08:26 PM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

HTC Touch Dual has WM6 (thats what it says on the HTC website). I still dont have my phone yet. I am waiting on it...

I will proide detailed information once I get it.

Thank you for your help,

Apt2l
no problem yes it does run WM6 and all. but soem of the apps like the custom cube since the dual is gsm and has a sim card you would need to use the gsm version not the cdma version...... thats just an example and cant wait to see you around here when you get your touch dual.
Old 02-03-2008, 08:44 PM

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

no problem yes it does run WM6 and all. but soem of the apps like the custom cube since the dual is gsm and has a sim card you would need to use the gsm version not the cdma version...... thats just an example and cant wait to see you around here when you get your touch dual.
So does that mean I can use most of the "D/\SH'S Touch And List With Links Of Mods" applications ? I am very excited about my new phone. This will be my first PDA. I used regular phones before this and I thank you guys for the efforts you have taken to come up with applications and themes.

Regards,

Apt2l
Old 02-03-2008, 08:45 PM

So does that mean I can use most of the "D/\SH'S Touch And List With Links Of Mods" applications ? I am very excited about my new phone. This will be my first PDA. I used regular phones before this and I thank you guys for the efforts you have taken to come up with applications and themes.

Regards,

Apt2l
lol yeah it is a lil out of date but i think all of them should work besides the cdma version of the cubes.... you would have to use the gsm version.
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
applications, cdma, dual, gsm, htc, touch, work